Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men Open 2008 Big Change!

oranje

Nov 12, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oranje,

hmmmm it must be a vancouver thing to slag a guy by suggesting he is a drug addict. Is that the best you can do? One thing i have noticed since moving here is that Vancouver Soccer is not going forward too many muppets running the show and as many muppets talking a lot of shite but not acting on it. Typical all talk no action

I think I hear the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance approaching...:rolleyes:

defector

Nov 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Revised Competition Schedule U21, Classics/Masters and Open:
March 25 Draw
April 5/6 Preliminary Round - Senior Men's Open Cup only
April 12/13 Round 1 (up to 16 teams)
April 19/20 Quarter Finals
April 26/27 Semi Finals -hosted by VISL
May 3/4 Rest – make up games if needed
May 9/10 Finals Hosted by Fraser Valley Soccer League

The Vike

Nov 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey fellas,

I guess it is getting to that time when the Island Boys jump on and start getting a word in on TTP. It has been a whole since I have checked the site. There are some interesting things coming out of the forum on the Island.

Some think it is great that we are getting another berth to the BC's. To be honest 5 teams out of the VISL is way too many. There should only be three but we would settle with four.

About UBC joining, apparently Vic United was asked but declined. Are there not a lot of guys that play in the PCSL that also play in the VMSL, FVSL and VISL. It makes no sense. I haven't read all of the posts in this forum and some of my questions may have been answered already. I just think it is silly to have more teams and a PCSL team.

Having said that I think UBC is beatable. I watched them play twice this season. Having said that they also have the players to beat any other team.

Players over here are saying they may not play winter soccer and focus on United in the summer? Same thing being said over in Van?

Nice to be back on TTP.

The Vike

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much said over here yet. The fact is nobody here cares about the PCSL. It is really only important in Victoria, Kelowna, and perhaps Abbotsford (I would love to see Penticton field a team again).

I know the United team is always good and would always be a force in the Cup. This move will certainly weaken the VISL, but I don't think the VMSL. BUT, having said that, I know of a few teams that are sick and tired of the crappy organization of the VMSL and we all know there are some players who are really into summer ball over winter.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out, especially deciding what PCSL team plays in THIS year's Cup.

As usual, I think BC soccer hasn't thought this one out.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well put Whataboutbob,

VMSL is shocking and moving the league to summer would bive BC teams a chance at beating the Callies at nationals. I am also sorry to see you guys get relegated as i know i have been with you through those years at Sapp when we were trying to get to Premier it is going to be tough never easy. You should get The Corrs back involved

sneds

Former Sapp player Scott Sneddon now Manager of National Champions Callies FC fyi

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not much said over here yet. The fact is nobody here cares about the PCSL. It is really only important in Victoria, Kelowna, and perhaps Abbotsford (I would love to see Penticton field a team again).

I know the United team is always good and would always be a force in the Cup. This move will certainly weaken the VISL, but I don't think the VMSL. BUT, having said that, I know of a few teams that are sick and tired of the crappy organization of the VMSL and we all know there are some players who are really into summer ball over winter.

It'll be interesting to see how this all plays out, especially deciding what PCSL team plays in THIS year's Cup.

As usual, I think BC soccer hasn't thought this one out.

Abbotsford plays in the PDL, not the PCSL

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well put Whataboutbob,

VMSL is shocking and moving the league to summer would bive BC teams a chance at beating the Callies at nationals. I am also sorry to see you guys get relegated as i know i have been with you through those years at Sapp when we were trying to get to Premier it is going to be tough never easy. You should get The Corrs back involved

sneds

Former Sapp player Scott Sneddon now Manager of National Champions Callies FC fyi
why the fcuk would Dave Corr want to deal with wab again!thats like baby sitting 11 sneddons!dave corr lost his passion for sapp that passion was hearnsey

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Putting it together as we speak.

BCSA has given the green light.

Sir M & KNVB are on board.

Walks is in Cuba and the draw is way the fcuk out in Delta/Ladner so I am working on the key component in this, the on-the-scene reporter :D

I'll make an update tomorrow with a new thread.

Cheers,

Regs.

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Putting it together as we speak.

BCSA has given the green light.

Sir M & KNVB are on board.

Walks is in Cuba and the draw is way the fcuk out in Delta/Ladner so I am working on the key component in this, the on-the-scene reporter :D

QUOTE]

Walks would probably have more of a clue what is going on fro Cuba than he did last doing his best Bob and Doug Mackenzie impersonation :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D

I'm happy to report that the key component is sorted.

Welcome Captain Shamrock to the broadcast team :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0