Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i've said it, i stand by it. imo, your not a div 1 squad. i never trashed your team. infact, i complimented your team. your a good squad. but not ready for the pace change and physicality of div 1. also, were guys short players? or do just normaly run a short bench?

canuckboy

Oct 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
klewis, read my post again. i gave you guys props for a good game and being a good squad. and no we are not joing a div 2 team to get to div 2. we are currently voting in the team to join N.D. so we can have better practice times and better game times.(no one likes to play at 10am in north surrey). you personly played a strong game, even after what looks like your hammy went. as for my name, well, it was a running joke with the premier team at practice from yesteryears.
good luck in div 2, hopefully some day we do meet on the field. until then, not much to say.

totti, you are correct, i was unfair to your team you deserve respect for promotion and i ran my mouth alittle long last night. good luck in div 2.
proof that you should not drink heavily and post.

It takes balls to admit you are wrong, I'm glad you wrote that because my old fat ass was going to unleash. :0 :)

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
arsenal dive and whine? i think your mistaken for chelsea.

True true.....don't be beaking the boys in red so Kiss my ARSEnal

another thing, having played on the 2nd place div1 aldergrove warriors a couple years back, I can say with complete confidence that there are many teams in div2 that can easily compete in div1....there aint that much of a difference boys

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
True true.....don't be beaking the boys in red so Kiss my ARSEnal

another thing, having played on the 2nd place div1 aldergrove warriors a couple years back, I can say with complete confidence that there are many teams in div2 that can easily compete in div1....there aint that much of a difference boys

Shhhh....guys playing in Div.1 will cry, they think they're playing in the Premiership.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Sentinel on a great season, yesterday's game was a treat to watch. Great back and fourth action. Very lucky early not take a red when your player went cleats up with Masry....Regular season easy red, playoff game can't really give that out that early in the match...so props to blindman!

Although he did miss one on the offside goal;)

Chances were basically even I thought for 90 minutes in overtime ACBC had all the pressure.

Div 1?? I disagree with many people I think your team could easily play div 1 and finish top 4. Congrats again on a great season.

Man of the Match were the two keepers!

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Sentinel on a great season, yesterday's game was a treat to watch. Great back and fourth action. Very lucky early not take a red when your player went cleats up with Masry....Regular season easy red, playoff game can't really give that out that early in the match...so props to blindman!....
franchise thats wrong. if its a red in the regular season it should be a red in the playoffs. 5th minute or 85th minute. i hate when people think things should be a little more lenient in some games over others. if the referee plays the game according to the books ,which he should regardless the importance of the match then it should be called. the laws of the game are the LAWS OF THE GAME and shouldn't be ammended for any special reason. see its people like you that want this inconsistency then whine about it later when it goes against you. not just you franchise there's other people too. can't have the cake n eat it too...unless your KH ;)

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game boys props to ACBC and ghouse....i was very impressed you guys kept me on my toes especially that one corner that alost curled in and that top corner shot...really any of the time you guys put it inside of the 18..i havent gotten that much action all season....it was effin freezing im sure masry could agree...shitty conditions for the keepers to stand there and watch most of the game get played in the mid field....game really could have gone either way....no one got chippy (even on some of our questionable fouls).. lol.... i think we are going to find a coach next year because it is a little harder to not have one during an intense game like that one...good luck for the finals...i will be there for sure......thanks for the most exciting game i've ever played..

soccer_KF216

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
What team do you play for soccer Kf216?

I play for a div one team in mvsl. we wanted the sweeper guy to come play for us and he wouldnt said he was playing with his buddie in poco. we decided to see why he didnt wanna play soccer with us. just was disappointed when i saw the team he was playing with thats all. ive never met him so i asoom friends are more important then playing some good soccer. lol. a few of our buddies played with him before solid player would have loved him to play with us. hopefully he will come join us next year :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Psst...you play for one of the worst teams in the fraservalley....

ACBC will do great at provincials as will the gunners. Aldergrove will also represent well.

Best part all three teams can pick-up players from other teams if they want...at least thats how it was 2 years ago:confused:

A little late but you're wrong. We got screwed last year as we couldn't bring up guys and had a freaking wedding that weekend. First night was fine but had 11 (with our back-up keeper playing out) for most of the 2nd day. Sucks very bad for that tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0