Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup presidents cup semi-finals motw

whose your pick for motw for the semis

• pomo gunners vs poco pacific

Votes: 13 17.8%
  • acbc vs sentinel

Votes: 60 82.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately no. Meaning you'll have to win for me to see another game this year. So pissed, at least I get the Pak cup tomorrow, and should be at the finals too.

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great match between two evenly matched teams. Sentinel had the better chances during the 90 and probably shoulda won, but it went to OT. ACBC's winner was a cracker, 20 yrds out, outside of the foot.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Poco Pacific and Sentinel on great Cup runs, not too often do Div.3 teams make it to the semis, but you guys deserved to be there and you'll both do well in Div.2 next year.......oh yea and congrats to ACBC and the Gunners, you were expected to be there in the end and you both made it, not an easy task to do....should be a great final!!!

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
First half was very even and we started to play their longball game.
Second half I would have to say it was very even with both keepers makeing some game winning saves with the Sentenals haveing a few more chances than us.
During the break before extra time we talked about getting our 2 touch game back and to stop playing their game. And did it work. The extra time was all ACBC as we dominated the play and knocked the ball around takeing advantage of how tired both teams were and we were rewarded with a text book goal.
The Sentenals are a very good team and deserve all the hype about them. You will hear lots more from them in the future. I believe they will be in Div 1 after next year.
Tonights game was what Cup games are all about and it truely lived up to all the hype.
Aside from the 30 minutes of total down pour it was an awsome night.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never watched the first game but know what Pomo Gunners are about.

After watching ACBC vs Sentinel it is clear ACBC are the clear favorites. It was a battle of the 5 footers as both teams are small and full of energy. I would have to say ACBC controlled most of the game with Sentinel have some good chances in the middle of the game. ACBC had an offside goal(questionable) called back and took it to Sentinel in the OT. Alderhole talked all that shite of Rich and he was a perfect gentlemen, he coached the game with class and proves Alderhole are a bunch of whiners.

Rain and wind were rough, Ghouse you would have hated it more if you lost.

The final should be a good game, hopefully I'm not to shittered to enjoy it.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done ACBC!! after a shitty start to the year who would of thought we would be in the finals!!. Sentinel you guys played a good game and played us hard. Definitely earned ACBC's respect. Good luck in the future. Now its time for the Gunners. Bring it on

PMPI

Sep 21, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
ACBC is the Mancity of the FVSL ... you have the money, but you will never win the title. PMFC will win the cup. Save your money for haircuts and eyebrow waxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0