Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
View attachment 7582

This came to me via a PM from a team mate of Wall's.

Nice to be respected by ones own.

This was Rookie night, not his but theirs!!
Walls made them do this to him.

Sick fcuk, you belong in Delta!

That awesome that picture was years back, well done bored......the old teabag

looks like he has quite the 'first touch'

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dam,,Cant go to the big game , Ours has just been posted and its at close to the same time..Sorry Sent/Nomads.
Really wanted to come support as you guys always support us.
Good luck to all and break a leg...or 2

vestal

Nov 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad you can't make it ghouse. At least we know you'll be there in spirit, anxiously checking ttp for updates. ;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bored,

I'm surprised you don't remember that whole 'episode' with walls on here... he actually said it was worth it to get teabagged.

Seriously, search the TTP archives :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfourtunately I wasn't paying attention for the "Walls Teabag Episode".

Luckily his team mates, who will remain annonymous, were paying attention.

No surprise that Walls enjoyed it. I guess living in infamy is better than not being remember eh Walls. I thought they called him Pube Head because of his curly head of hair, turns out this was the real reason.

Can we settle the whole I live in Delta, North Delta, not Whalley arguement once and for all. As far as the rest of BC is concerned you all live in Surrey, thus making you Wall's neighbor and his new best friends. Surrey, south Surrey, Delta, North Delta, Whalley, Cloverdale - no one cares, it is all Surrey. Please send back all of Coquitlam's, Burnaby's and Vancouver's bikes.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of tea bagging doesnt scotty kerr like his ballbags been played with :knvb:...bored when aare you going to come down off tha cloud you & your hasbeen teammates are riding...there is an over 35 league for you to prove something , not div 1 valley:wa:

I hear you guys are changing your teams name to the dewdney HASBEENS:rolleyes:

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
".Surrey, south Surrey, Delta, North Delta, Whalley, Cloverdale - no one cares, it is all Surrey. Please send back all of Coquitlam's, Burnaby's and Vancouver's bikes.[/quote]

LMAO..thats awesome. :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of tea bagging doesnt scotty kerr like his ballbags been played with :knvb:...bored when aare you going to come down off tha cloud you & your hasbeen teammates are riding...there is an over 35 league for you to prove something , not div 1 valley:wa:

The only person in TTP history capable of making Walls look good is back. Nice to see you have had some typing lessons, and 10:30 AM? You are up early, must have run out of beer eh Sid?

We prefer the 'Nearly Wasis' and it looks like we will be over 35s is next year.

Not sure about Kerr's ball bag, I will check with the gladiator and get back to you.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

El Sid ! What the fcuk happened?? I can understand everything you wrote here... that's a disappointment. does this mean you're losing your accent... pretty sure you wrote phonetically.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid had a touch of being metally challenged for the last 38 years but has since recovered and is now back in highschool trying to complete grade 9. Best of luck!

sentinelkeeps

Oct 29, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i wish we would have played a harder team..would have been nicer to prep for the game this weekend.......the game shouldn't have even happend 8 on 8...it was pointlesss...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0