Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't work Sundays. I'm at work now, and don't I owe you a lunch for the great labourers I sent you???
sounds good.....but dont forget to pick their needles & pipes from premier solarium & patio covers bathrooms,

ps today is still monday

happy paddys day all you plastic paddys:wa:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
sounds good.....but dont forget to pick their needles & pipes from premier solarium & patio covers bathrooms,

ps today is still monday

happy paddys day all you plastic paddys:wa:

I was wondering what happened to my pipe....:eek: as for needles I packed that in years ago. :rolleyes: The workers I send out are of the highest standard. the kind you'd want around the house watching the kids. and you could leave the liquor cabinet open and come home to see it untouched. nothign out of place only the best from me and my company;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awwwwe ... Sid has missed his friends... Take advantage now while it's spring break.... they'll all be back in class next week making macaroni ashtrays and having nap time.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i was way off! i thought sid was a hammer puffer for sure
No hammer slurping from me son but I hear your enjoying your brothers polish kobassa these days:wa:,heckter stay away from my wife,go out and recruit some more men from the river;)

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
...heckter stay away from my wife,go out and recruit some more men from the river;)
So it IS true.... King KH lives again ... I didn't think he swung that way, but here he is with your wifey... whoda thunk it... I remember his other time with a woman... oh wait.... that was his mother... ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it IS true.... King KH lives again ... I didn't think he swung that way, but here he is with your wifey... whoda thunk it... I remember his other time with a woman... oh wait.... that was his mother... ;)
should we start some mommy jokes:bronco:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0