Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents cup quarter-finals MOTW

whose the MOTW this round?

• LUFC Nomads - Sentinel

Votes: 44 62.0%
  • Athletic Club BC - Langley Players

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • North Delta Titans - Port Moody Gunners

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Poco Pacific - North Coquitlam Utd

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
that day will be like a practice scrimmage for you guys...dont train too hard for it...take it kind of easy on the players...this has the makings to be the biggest semi-final defeat it fvsl history...(i think :confused:)

Jimmy, i meant that its the time of Sentinel V.S. Nomads. Our game is still TBA for the field, since our premier team is playing their cup game when we were supposed to play ours. I think we should play before the Sentinel V.S. Nomads at Willoughby and have a nice back to back Quarter-final matches.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy, i meant that its the time of Sentinel V.S. Nomads. Our game is still TBA for the field, since our premier team is playing their cup game when we were supposed to play ours. I think we should play before the Sentinel V.S. Nomads at Willoughby and have a nice back to back Quarter-final matches.
my bad, just hope your not playing on that shite park, ron ralph field...

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
You think that "this has the makings to be the biggest semi-final defeat it fvsl history...(i think :confused:) " hahah why do you say that? and how come everyone is prediciting such a high score for us against them?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that day will be like a practice scrimmage for you guys...dont train too hard for it...take it kind of easy on the players...this has the makings to be the biggest semi-final defeat it fvsl history...(i think :confused:)

wtf are u even talkin bout? first off its quarters not semis and secondly, he's referring to the Nomads Sentinel game...get with the program and stop wasting time with dumb ass posts

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think the league knows we have Willoughby @ 5pm and 9pm as well, Rich make a double header of it!

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcukin Eh dude. Learn to let things go.

Walls, Delta is clearly a nicer place to live than Maple Ridge, no farming or tractors in Delta. Land of bog fires and basement suites. Speaking of basement suites, maybe when you move out of you parents basement suite and start paying taxes you can participate on a discussion about which suburb is better and why.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much. The louder and angrier you get the closer to the truth we all know it is. You are a clearly a cheap, no talent, never was, who lives in imagined glory behind your computer screen. Refresh my memory, you are a sub on the North Delta Titans - still after all these years one of the worst teams in Div 2. A division with 20 too many teams in it. Tell me; What is in your trophy case other than the shriveled up condom from your first and only experience with something the doesn't required air presssure or money to scare your little pecker into premature ejaculation?

I agree Waterbreak, let it go Walls.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walls teabagged.jpg

This came to me via a PM from a team mate of Wall's.

Nice to be respected by ones own.

This was Rookie night, not his but theirs!!
Walls made them do this to him.

Sick fcuk, you belong in Delta!

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
don't be dissing delta. and there is a difference between delta, and north delta. were these freaks aren't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0