Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Draws 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
well off to our second game where half the team is gonna be too dead to play hahah, maybe we`ll see franchise maybe not that many goals

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams 5 Redshirts 0 The Rams where lucky that super fsat backline must have been giving Franchise fits tonight:rolleyes: The RAms keeper must be tired out from all the shots this team who scored 46 goals in Div3 shot at him:rolleyes:

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think we played about 20 minutes of good soccer, rest was uggggggggly. probably the worst game i've played all year. gunna need to step it up a lot for next week.

congrats sentinel. div 3c doin well :)

classy bunch from mission, great group of guys who battled hard.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sentinal will destroy Dewdney Celtic. Might come along and enjoy the spectacle.

Always fun to see Dewdney Celtic loose.

:D

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic were our nemisis for the first 2 years we were in the league,,we had some memerable moments for sure,,I love playing them. It will be a good match.Celtic hate to lose as much as i do.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtics are pumped so they should win in a cakewalk. What is the over/under on that 4?
Thanks bored, but I think we've gone as far as we can go in this cup run... I'm taking Sentinel by 7 on this one.... We look horrible & out of shape (unless round is a shape suited for soccer). We've played only 11 games this year, and hadn't played since late november. We got very lucky in the two games so far, and I doubt we'll even have enough players this week. This could be a forfiet anyway.

Celtic were our nemisis for the first 2 years we were in the league,,we had some memerable moments for sure,,I love playing them. It will be a good match.Celtic hate to lose as much as i do.

Not the same team at all.... only about 3 or 4 players from two seasons ago... odly enough, that may be the only players to show for this one... What does a forfiet cost in the cup rounds? ?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks bored, but I think we've gone as far as we can go in this cup run... I'm taking Sentinel by 7 on this one.... We look horrible & out of shape (unless round is a shape suited for soccer). We've played only 11 games this year, and hadn't played since late november. We got very lucky in the two games so far, and I doubt we'll even have enough players this week. This could be a forfiet anyway.

Not the same team at all.... only about 3 or 4 players from two seasons ago... odly enough, that may be the only players to show for this one... What does a forfiet cost in the cup rounds? ?

Have you been taking lessons from JTL? :D

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you been taking lessons from JTL? :D
That's the team all the old Celtic went to... JTL has built his team of old Celtics... now we are a shell of our former selves... alas, alac.... whoa is me... er .. us :(

Seriously though, we almost had to forfiet in round 1. We only have 16 signed, two left at the trade date, and now we'll be missing at least 5 for this one, and posibly more... It won't be any fun playing that powerhouse with 9 or 10 misfits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0