Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Draws 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradners not too surprised. we're not the shitty team everyone seems to think we are. 14 and 3 record with 46 goals for this year.

While your record is commendable, 1/4 of your goals were all against one team. However, I'll give credit where credit is due, congrats on the win, cup time is always exciting!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bradners not too surprised. we're not the shitty team everyone seems to think we are. 14 and 3 record with 46 goals for this year.

You lost to the Miners who had 11 guys and none of there good players. You guys are a good Div3 Team. but you must be good to beat Poco. I'm being subjective as I've seen you guys play twice. your team has a ton of heart and play a hard tackling game. but your a bit slow on the back end and don't move the ball that great. you do have three guys that play center mid that are creative, but with them being a bit small they tend to get knocked of the ball easy. the outside mids did nothing to impress me. and the strikers shot from everywhere, when they could have held the ball up for the more creative center mids. the best thing Bradner has going for them is there postive with each other and play as a team. they carry each other and don't stop until the final wistle. no matter what the score is. so they could be a handful I guess.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lost to the Miners who had 11 guys and none of there good players. You guys are a good Div3 Team. but you must be good to beat Poco. I'm being subjective as I've seen you guys play twice. your team has a ton of heart and play a hard tackling game. but your a bit slow on the back end and don't move the ball that great. you do have three guys that play center mid that are creative, but with them being a bit small they tend to get knocked of the ball easy. the outside mids did nothing to impress me. and the strikers shot from everywhere, when they could have held the ball up for the more creative center mids. the best thing Bradner has going for them is there postive with each other and play as a team. they carry each other and don't stop until the final wistle. no matter what the score is. so they could be a handful I guess.
This reminds me of a scene from groundhog day when Bill Murray talks about the girl he likes.

BRS12

Feb 7, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't forget Bradner's goals against isn't that bad either with only 16. Not bad for a "slow back end".

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
i seem to remember getting the phoenix v heat result last night in a drunken haze .... was it 6-1 phoenix with scuba in goal

if it was then thats awsome guys keep the faith :D:D:D

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco pacific in must be favorites in the pres... round 1 9-1 win...rnd 2 -9-0 win

that doesn't mean shite! look at the teams they've been playing. there is no way a div. 3 team can ever be considered a favourite to win this cup until they start knocking out quality teams. like if sentinel beats pomo tonight.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
that doesn't mean shite! look at the teams they've been playing. there is no way a div. 3 team can ever be considered a favourite to win this cup until they start knocking out quality teams. like if sentinel beats pomo tonight.

house, are u gonna watch that sentinel pomo game? im hoping for a sentinel upset, but who is this poco pacific team, bring them ACBC's way, maybe they'll be the ones getting fed the 9-0 results hahahah;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0