Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup President's Cup Draws 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, sounds like a commitment problem to me - guys who can't stay off the piss for one night in a season? Why aren't these the guys you have sitting on the bench to be replaced by all your recent signings?

If you treat them as well as it is documented here, where's the respect back?

The argument "it's only div 2" doesn't hold squat when you cut players and shell out coin for hotels and crap, let's get real.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
If my team stayed in a hotel the night before a 10 am cup game it would be gong show. We would have 13-14 drunks putting there shin pads on 5 mins before kick-off and 3-4 players puking behind a bush. And we would all stink like some fresh cut "grass".

You're a brave man ,Ghouse or your team really has no partyers.

Actually even if we played a 10am game it would be like that. Oh I love not playing in the morning.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs I agree with you totally..But I am not takeing any chances..2 early exits last year for my 2 teams was a huge problem for me as Cup only rolls around once a year and Im not so healthy as most of you know. Waiting a whole year to try again is litterally a life time to me. I want to do what ever I can to take both Cups and make the Provincials.
Provincials are my goal. I play to win..Period. Its my hobbie, and the better part of my life (good or bad) at least 4 nights a week. Players who do not respect me dont stay around for long and either do guys who cant commit or plain out cant play to my standard. Some may not agree with how i run things and thats ok,,there are plenty who do. We ACBC are proud of what we have done,Being an Independent Club is alot of work and has alot of costs. And is pretty much a full time job with 2 teams. I love this game and I dont mind one bit being the team most love to hate..Infact I like it. Teams get pumped to play us and we get good games because of it. So if and when you beat us you know im pissed ,so lets getter on ,As I love to beat any and all of you too.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puking before kick off, still drunk while putting on your shin pads..........
This reminds me to much of every summer tournement i have ever played in.
it's almost like a right of passage for new members to the mens team.
those were good times.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Puking before kick off, still drunk while putting on your shin pads..........
This reminds me to much of every summer tournement i have ever played in.
it's almost like a right of passage for new members to the mens team.
those were good times.

KAMLOOOPS!!!! :wa:

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise WTF we have to play Super Bowl Sunday cause you guys couldn't get a field. Looks like an easy win for you guys I doubt we'll even have a full team or we'll be half in the bag. At least we don't have to take the ferry.

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise WTF we have to play Super Bowl Sunday cause you guys couldn't get a field. Looks like an easy win for you guys I doubt we'll even have a full team or we'll be half in the bag. At least we don't have to take the ferry.

isnt it at 9pm sunday night .... good luck with that :eek:

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know I asked ths some time ago but I cant seem to find the post,
Anyone know where Eugene Reimer Grass field is in Abbotsford . Its not on the FVSL map.
Please and Thankyou

SonicY

Nov 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone in the Maple Ridge area give an update on how Hammond New is looking?
Really hoping to get this one in on Sunday

bench warmer

Sep 2, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
young guns vs miners gets moved to sunday night at 8pm..after the superbowl. :mad: wonder how many of the players will be drunk by the time kickoff rolls around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts