Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA 3 PCOV 1

Full marks to PCOV for a hard fougt game today...They came out guns a blazing and were unlucky not to be a few goals up on us at halftime....Cliffhanger made some great saves to keep us in it(definate man of the match for us)...We finally woke up in the 2nd and started to play some nice soccer...All in all,a good game played by both teams on a very shitty field...Upper Adanac has to be the worst park I have ever played on,I hope that was the last game scheduled there...Total shite!

2MUCHTALK

Jul 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i see that the season is over for temple. that lost and a tie is going to elimiddate them from advancing onto the metro league. those were crucial points. maybe they should start paying players or get rid of the politics on the team.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes i should have said something about the romania years but i never played for them so i did not want to comment on there achievments.But my brother did so maybe he can comment.nice name by the way.

Ok back to the what i am really on here for.Hands of stone aka REDNECK(2 meanings behind that)do u think before u type.All these teams came up to Premier and paid their dues, just like AFC will.PAY OUR DUES MAN WE HAVE 1 PREMIER MVP,1 PREMIER GOLDEN BOOT WINNER, 3 INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS (what that means cj is they have played for there country which is not canada)2 PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR CANADA ,5 WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR WHITECAPS/86ERS .AND OH YA WE HAVE ALL PLAYED PREMIER.So in recap what i am saying CJ we do not have to pay our dues, teams are going to TRY and knock us down but they will never suceed.But keep slagging ,it just adds fuel to our fire.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2MUCHTALK....

Elimiddate?????......I thought Temple was already in the metro league?

Hard Ballz

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also hands of stone speaking of paying dues what dues did Khalsa pay.Trust me we will beat any team u trow at us.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
from which distance can you spot this one coming....................?

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama today when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy had a history of being beaten by his parents, so the judge awarded custody to his aunt. However, the boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live with her.

When the judge suggested that perhaps he should reside with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they beat him more than anyone.

As a result of this information, the judge dramatically ruled that the boy be allowed to choose who should have custody of him. As a result of this judgement, custody was yesterday granted to
The Meralomas Football Club, as the boy, who is taller and possesses a silkier touch than the Meralomas captain, firmly believes that they are not capable of beating anyone..........

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
welllllllll

Originally posted by larsson
just like AFC will.PAY OUR DUES MAN WE HAVE 1 PREMIER MVP,1 PREMIER GOLDEN BOOT WINNER, 3 INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS (what that means cj is they have played for there country which is not canada)2 PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR CANADA ,5 WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR WHITECAPS/86ERS .AND OH YA WE HAVE ALL PLAYED PREMIER.
:wa: :eek: I think we shall wait and see once it cools off how strong afc will be.............????????the future awaits the truth

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WE HAVE 1 PREMIER MVP = Fukc All in Div. 1
1 PREMIER GOLDEN BOOT WINNER = Keepers are very Scared
3 INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS = 3 idiots that are playing VMSL Div. 1
2 PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR CANADA = Thats why we are ranked 81st.
5 WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR WHITECAPS/86ERS = I bet they have great pensions.
AND OH YA WE HAVE ALL PLAYED PREMIER = So have the Argies.

Priceless rant Sneds, can't wait till Imperial Cup starts up. What you have done in the past doesn't matter then, its what you do on the day, mate.

whoisthisCJ:confused:

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Heartbreaker

Lomas 0 DCR 1

Tough loss for the Lomas today. Very tough.

The lads came out much sharper and more up for it than the past couple of matches, and played very well, totally dominating the second half. As we all know, when you are dominating games and not scoring, the opponents are always in the game with a chance, no matter how much pressure you put them under. That was the case today as DCR took advantage of Lomas not clearing the ball with about 15 minutes left and the ball fell to a DCR player who slotted it. Lomas had previously struck the upright twice and can't seem to buy a goal right now.

Seems like a very different DCR team this year, and I noticed some of their regulars on the sidelines not suited up, so now sure what's going on there.

Kudos to DCR for a well contested and clean battle. They stuck to the task and snatched the three biscuits.

Lomas are much better than their last three results suggest, there is no question about that!!

Daz:cool:

oor wullie

Jul 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
just came back from the island, forgot to mention about our offence with 20 goals for we are on pace for 90 goals and a total of 4 against all year.Just want to say respect out to meralomas for the way they played against us, they played football all game. i say they should finish in top 4 easily.

Brother...

Could you be a little bit mair ****y. Word of advice ~ tone down the ego!

Oor Wullie

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple vs. PCOV....

Temple beat PCOV 3-0......could have been 6-7 easily. We dominated the whole game pretty much and we missed about 3-breakaways and 1 PK. PCOV then got chippy and threw their weight around out of frustration. It wasn't the PCOV team I thought we would face......On to RUFC!

Hard Ballz

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
afc 0-0 serbs

What happened to the OH so MIGHTY A.F.C.???They tied the serbs!!is this really true!!the all star lineup versus a serb team!!with just as many ex premier players,but very young!!!!I heard the serbs rung the keepers posts 2!!and that talented fast guy in the middle got ejected!!ha!ha! yeah!yeah!!So much for "90goal season":rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missing a few Players

WE HAVE 1 PREMIER MVP
1 PREMIER GOLDEN BOOT WINNER
3 INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS
2 PLAYERS WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR CANADA
5 WHO HAVE PLAYED FOR WHITECAPS/86ERS

None of these guys could make the game today, so Larsson got to start upfront and the result was NO GOALS.:eek:

hos:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0