Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
Dazza do not put ur self in a position to eat ur words ie:guaranteeing win in week 4 .Prediction is a absolute blow out not going to say scoreline because we might play keep away for a while.

This is from larsson a few weeks back in the match of the weak thread.
Originally posted by larsson
I AM OFFICIALLY RETIRING FROM THIS SITE TO TAKE MY TALKING TO THE PITCH.LOOKS LIKE A CHANCE TO WIN PROVINCIALS THIS YEAR, YES U HEARD ME RIGHT.

CELTIC ARE CLASS RANGERS ARE SHITE

Good morning kettle, my name is pot head.

hos

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hahahaha thanks hands of stoned but have come out of retirement and dazza let's keep this a div1a site so there is no more confusion.18 in a row sounds good .

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
he slotted 2 and we also have a few more signings which should help our quest for the treble div 1 league champs imperial cup champs and provincial champs.Hey hos do u guys wanna give us a game we could some what call it a alumni game.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be out

Larsson,

Have you been cut from the team already. You have no chance at winning a real cup with you on the team:)

Animal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Take it to the proper thread, rent-a-mouth. :rolleyes:

BTW, what are you on about?

Div. 1A predictions for the weekend...

AFC 6 Muckalomas 0

Times megged: Muckalomas 10 AFC 0

Times Dazza falls over the ball while attempting to pass: 7

Times Dazza pays NO.2 a compliment after a fcuk-up: 13

Times Dazza whines about an injury: infinite

Larsson, how many megs are you guaranteeing for the over/under?

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well captain it is like celtic vs cowdenbeath so there will be at least 15 megs and a very tired team by half time.prediction 8-0 due to the fact that meralomas drew us twice while we were the 96ers so there is a bit of redemption in the camp.

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
prediction

Portuguese Club 1 PCOV just sucks in the back line, plain and simple
Cliff Avenue United 3

AFC Leopards 3 AFC is a good quality team
Meraloma SC 1

Richmond United "A" 2
Serbian White Eagles 2 Hard to predict this game

Deep Cove Royals 2
Burnaby Fury 0 I dont think burnaby can even survive in 2nd division
Sikh Temple “A” 1
Wickham "A" Its going to be a very close game. (Wikham is 2nd in goal against, so Sikh Temple is going to have a hard time scoring)
:knvb: :

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas vs. AFC....

I just went to check out the match and it is already over! With the game still going on in the second half it's 6-0....Larsson with 2, Benji had 2 ( i think ) and Brent with one .....etc. I 'm sure many ttpers will love that score.

p.s....Dazza was not suited up...why not?.....Bucky also signed for the Lomas for this game as well as Bronco if I'm correct.

Hard Ballz

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 0 - 5 AFC

Well, it was 2 - 0 at the half, 2 goals from defensive fcuk ups. We had a couple chances, not really anything too threatening though.
Sneds 2, benji 2, and brent 1, for those who are interested. AFC has some solid depth, their subs are still more talented than the majority of the div 1 players. (except for the guy in with the ponytail). I think they'll walk through div 1 this year very easily. We signed Bucky for this game because our keeps was out of town and we don't really have a back-up, but Bronco isn't with us this year unfourtunetly.

Cheers,

NO2

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC 0 : 2 Serbia

Never got out of first gear and paid the price - 2 defensive errors (I'll put my hand up for the second) cost us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0