Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well just got back from the scrimmage merolamas were so kind enough to give us.thanks guys we need all the practice for next years premier run.end to the people who doubted our defence ,what were u thinking 1 goal allowed in 4 games on pace for 4 the whole season.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're an awfully humble sort. I don't need to put a fcuking rolleyes smilie after that do I? Will you be my hero?

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardballz

Dazza was not suited up...why not?.....

Infection in my leg from the knock I took in the game vs you guys. Doctor's orders. No physical activity for 10 days. Should not have even played against RUFC.

Hate watching!

Daz:cool:

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:rolleyes:

end to the people who doubted our defence ,what were u thinking 1 goal allowed in 4 games on pace for 4 the whole season.

I don't know how everyone else feels, but it's early days yet mate. Luckily for you, your squad is on the 'A' side.:eek:

CIC

CICwhowonmanypintswithCaptainoffParkputztonight:p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

How is the sunburn on your back from the red light going on? Red Light Racicot would be very proud of you. :) Hopefully they(Muckalomas) bought you plenty of beers for showing up.

Dazza,

That's two and counting...........:) Who are you losing to next week?

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
CICwhowonmanypintswithCaptainoffParkputztonight

What dream world are you in Putz!! I am 1-0 against you. In the doubles we split the two matches therefore when it was all said in done the only one to buy pints was you CCF.

Caddy Can't Finish proved it again last night with his scratch on the eight ball. Unlucky son.

Parkheadreallyenjoyedthatfreepint

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
wikham 3 khlasa 1

Hard Ballz,
Thanx for posting the score 6 times. Let me help you out and give a little detail.
First half was nil-nil. Pretty even for both sides. Wikham did well at intercepting their passing.
Second half Khalsa pushed hard, leaving gaps in the back. The turning point was when wikhams keeper saved a 2 on 1.
Defencive mistake by one of khalsa's defenders gave 1-0 lead.
Second goal came soon when khalsa pushed up to the half to force an offside, and a wikham midfielder dribbled a few players and gave a one on one oppurtunity for the wikham forward to take a 2-0 lead.
Khalsa replied with a goal on a cross that deflected of a wikham defender. They pushed for the equilizer but
got caught again in the back and wikham sealed a victory with the 3rd goal.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe I got too pissed last night and went to the Khalsa game instead of my own! How did Temple do:rolleyes: ?

Hard Ballz

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just came back from the island, forgot to mention about our offence with 20 goals for we are on pace for 90 goals and a total of 4 against all year.Just want to say respect out to meralomas for the way they played against us, they played football all game. i say they should finish in top 4 easily.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I love it Larsson

Originally posted by larsson
we are on pace for 90 goals and a total of 4 against all year.

Can't wait till you guys play a real team, your AFC is going to get kicked all over the park, and then your lot will be picking the ball out of the net. Come on Larsson, your team is no better than any of the other teams that have won the 1st Div in the last few years, that includes, P. 96ers, the Argies, Clan, Indo, ACM, or Sporting. All these teams came up to Premier and paid their dues, just like AFC will, hope we meet you guys in Imperial Cup.

hos
Lets Go Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0