Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Potential Whitecaps Players in BC

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy New Year . I am taking care of my grand sun. Shape is what is needed. De Ro knows that is much easier to play in Scotland where it rains than in Toronto with high humidity. He is on the right track. CSA might throw him out of National program if he gets a contract from Celts.
Kekec cold do the same job given a chance.
Clubs must trust our kids. Give them a chance. Ukalovic from MFC is also skilled guy just like Dunfield. He is just 19 years old. Again he might have to go to Edmonton to prove the point.
Young striker from Richmond also could do the same job. If you make good money you can work on all the rest. If you can not support your self on a pay you get. Then what soccer.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing the young striker from Richmond is Reynold Stewart? (I think that's the name that's been mentioned on TTP a few times, apologies if I've butchered the name)

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Ukalovic from MFC is also skilled guy just like Dunfield."

What are we not going to read/hear here!? Unbelievable!

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might think so RL RCD there is some that know both guys. Both fit skilled soccer, not kick and run. Ukalovic is bit more skilled than Dunfield was at his age. It take time for local kids. The lad from Richmond is going to have a try out at higher level I will not name the name till later. Third div was afered to young Ukalovic. He is going to school in stead. He will try out later.
RCL sounds like his selling of the name just does not sit well with you type. What can we say. Best to all.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You might think so RL RCD there is some that know both guys. Both fit skilled soccer, not kick and run. Ukalovic is bit more skilled than Dunfield was at his age. It take time for local kids. The lad from Richmond is going to have a try out at higher level I will not name the name till later. Third div was afered to young Ukalovic. He is going to school in stead. He will try out later.
RCL sounds like his selling of the name just does not sit well with you type. What can we say. Best to all.

Don't know who Ukalovic is but I assume by "go to school" that means college and Dunfield was already playing in Man City at that point. That is when he was a real top prospect, rated above guys like Shaun Wright Phillips, so saying this kid is more skilled seems like a bit of a stretch. Anybody with the last name ending in "ic" appears to need to be running Canadian soccer or playing for Canada in your opinion.

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

Mr.Base,

If you want to promote some young talents then explain who they are and what they have done so far. So, my post is not against Ukalovic but it is against unwarranted promotions here and especially comparisons with some pros. We all could list the names of our favourites here and eventually promote our kids, our friends' kids, and so on. It really does not make any sense.

I happen to know young guy you mentioned and he is a very solid soccer player. But, I personally know a lot of other guys (his age) who are arguably better players than him. To promote his name here because he maybe had a chance to go back to Croatia and play over there in third division really does not make a lot of sense. There are several kids from BC playing now in some better European leagues but they play in 3rd or 4th division hoping to make the next step. If you ask me - a complete waste of time! If, by 19, you are not able to play at least in the 2nd division then, really, there is no point. It is better to focus on school here in that case.

The issue with Canadian soccer is that some players get "noticed" only when they, on their own and with their parents' money, decide to try their luck in Italy, France, Germany, or Spain. Suddenly those kids are the greatest talents and they even start getting calls to play for Canadian U-20 team.

What the hell happened before? How come none (or most) of these players were (not) noticed by CSA, BCSA, or Whitecaps? The answer is simple: No one in this country (I am talking about those so-called soccer professionals) cares about the real development! Everything is based on "Let's grab/get some money while we can!" (and that is what new HPL is if anyone asks me).

How can anyone count on having the best soccer players in BC Provincial team if they charge an arm and a leg for participation? The same applies to Y-League and the same will apply to HPL. That is why Canadian soccer is going nowhere. But, that is for another topic.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if the Caps are going to do what Seattle did and have a televised search/competition for a spot on the team.

Does anyone know what happened to that Seattle player?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
RC RCL I never could give a hoot about any pro. I was part of Dunfields development ways back. I also know Ukalovic. I am telling you Ukalovoic has more skill than Dunfield head at the age of 19. Local people might not like Ukalovic name. Again we do not give a hoot. There is tons of places to play. I personaly have sent twenty guys over seas to play.. I never did have to lik anbodies behind nor will I do. I develop kids and find places for kids that were part of a club program I coach in. Rest forget. Ukalovic was a School boy last year,showed well. Now if he is not on the right part ow town to play on upper level here I am sure he does not give a hoot.
I thank CMF for helping him get to the level he is at. Rest no one cares.
Stracken is one lad that few big clubs want over seas. I bet you he never played in resedancy or any of that cleack. Just a good player with nteral talent. Not over trained robot.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wonder if the Caps are going to do what Seattle did and have a televised search/competition for a spot on the team.

Does anyone know what happened to that Seattle player?

You talking about "addi" the kid who plays for acbc.The scouts saw this kid at the nations cup and and wanted him to come down to train with them...last i heard....

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crnogorski you are on the right track with richmond lad. We have lots of talent here. All we need is some one to expose these young guys. Both you and I would love to see Jovan play some place. He is onother young guy that has what it takes. I hope he trys out for Edmnonton.
Just head a look Sean and our U18 National boys side lost two to zero top Costa Rica. If we can not beat them we will never get out of our group to top 32. That gives them US, Mexico, Costa Rica. Only two can go up. Youngster I recomend for residancy is Andrew Fell for south Burnaby. Teach this guy a bit and we will have power forward for years. Goes to STM School.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny that is a good news for Admir. He has what it takes. There is lots of Bosnian Muslems in St Louis. He will get help if needed. We all wish him tonns of luck.Corection on lads name in a above post. Andrew Flett. STM SChool. Six foot natural runer nose for a goal. Good shot not even 15 years yet. As good as Rob Friend was at his age,has more pace than Rob Friend. Big strong lad. Add onother youngster by last mame Slader also South Burnaby player at U15.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Add to youth list from boys side. Richmond Titans over looked very good players. Mark Grudman,fast defender very good size sees the lanes well. Pickups his man all the time. Kinno Messiah also good pace works hard both ways, Riely Heron Play making outside mid. Bulet total player, Jordan Bowman covers very well reds the play supports the D or Attack. Julian Cimino Granview Legion Storm good good skill player.Has soccer hart and soccer drive. All are U14 boys.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, because 13 year olds will play for the Caps anytime soon... :rolleyes:

There's a few kids in my townhouse complex that have mean shots in our casual roadhockey games...does anyone have Mike Gillis' number handy? I need to give him a call, perhaps there's a finders fee in it for me

Bifficus

Jul 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Add to youth list from boys side. Richmond Titans over looked very good players. Mark Grudman,fast defender very good size sees the lanes well. Pickups his man all the time. Kinno Messiah also good pace works hard both ways, Riely Heron Play making outside mid. Bulet total player, Jordan Bowman covers very well reds the play supports the D or Attack. Julian Cimino Granview Legion Storm good good skill player.Has soccer hart and soccer drive. All are U14 boys.

Don't let the facts get in the way of you making up your stories. The Richmond Titans are a U14 Silver 2 team. You must have them confused with some other Richmond team, we all look the same after all.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bifficus S2 S1 G and Select is all the same. Kids do not go out to try uts. They stay with friends. Any guy that did play pro ball knows talent when he see one. Remeber if you can not run you can not playball I do not care where they play. We need to find natural players. There is tons of them.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Add Ricky Jung to the list Wesburn Tigers. New kid in town. Upper level skill and read of the game, also big and srtong.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bifficus S2 S1 G and Select is all the same. Kids do not go out to try uts. They stay with friends. Any guy that did play pro ball knows talent when he see one. Remeber if you can not run you can not playball I do not care where they play. We need to find natural players. There is tons of them.

WTF are you on about now base. Kids don't go to tryouts? If a kid is going to go anywhere he needs the drive to play at the top and all of a sudden all the top soccer players become his friends. It is like High School the good looking people find each other and become friends, fukc I love being good looking. Recruiting from U14 Silver fukcing priceless.

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No disrespect to these players Mr.Base but if they are as good as you say they are, should they not be playing at a higher level than Silver 2? Plus, Some of the players that I coach know a couple of those guys and they said that the STM guys are Football players and don't play much soccer...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0