Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Potential Whitecaps Players in BC

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
actually I'm not finished. When I said nobody in the FVSL can hold there own to him I meant the FVSL. You assumed I meant every league. Well I didn't. Because he plays in the FVSL and we haven't played any team from another league. Ya I'm dissing my own league by sayin league we have the best player in the league and nobody can compare. That's not dissing the league that's stating how good he is. Send me your home address and I will send you Kevin Harmse greatest hits dvd with a signed Poco Fc #6 top for christmas.

TA

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just want the greatest hit DVD. Is there a discount?

Geordie, you're a tool. Have you even ever actually played the game at any significant level? Please...

As for the 6-5 rule, all that would do is place the Caps in an uncompetitive situation. This is professional fottball, not the MNT.

Yes, it would be wise for the Caps to aim at developing local Canadian tallent- as it would for the other Canadian MLS squads- but the process could take years to have an impact at the National level. In time, I'm sure it will.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
The standard of play amongst kids is far higher in England where Football is by far the no 1 sport .Kids are so passionate about footy and play in the streets til dark and only stop when cars are passing by . The boys play all year round without the distraction of poncy sports like baseball, basketball and ice hockey.
Having coached here for the last 3 years , the boys don,t seem to have that special passion/understanding of Football and i havn,t seen any players even remotely close to the level of the kids in England and thus i don,t see many of the local kids making the Whitecaps set-up.

Poncy sport sports like hockey eh? With your head up your arse do you find that in comparison your breath smells better or worse?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv,

Most Premier teams that had the extra money laying around would gladly spend a little bit it on a player like Harmse. Im guessing you would probably say no to that idea if your manager/owner brought it up. Also I never said we were paying Harmse I just said that number10hamburgler's team couldnt afford him. He just came to Poco for free...Santa Clause brought him out.

Merry Christmas...MEH

TA

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't be the only one confused. #10's team can't afford him, but Poco isn't paying him? But you have extra money laying around to spend on him? That's what you're saying?

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sixfyv,

Most Premier teams that had the extra money laying around would gladly spend a little bit it on a player like Harmse. Im guessing you would probably say no to that idea if your manager/owner brought it up. Also I never said we were paying Harmse I just said that number10hamburgler's team couldnt afford him. He just came to Poco for free...Santa Clause brought him out.

Merry Christmas...MEH

TA

My favorite part is the "extra money laying around" bit.

We don't, and won't, pay anyone. Because you know what happens when you stop paying them? They leave.

Just a tip.

Merry Christmas

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one has actually said which local lads are good enough for Whitecaps?

I think Harmse would be an excellent squad player for Whitecaps, personally.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there are teams paying players and those players getting paid get hurt they can sue the club they are playing for. Once money is involved you open a can of liabilities and better have good insurance.

Paying players in an amateur league is a joke and we all know it's being done hopefully they are getting waivers signed :)!

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I think Harmse would be an excellent squad player for Whitecaps, personally.

Regs, Dezza, Polska and Machel all named players before The Apprentice had an orgasm over Harmse. Not sure what you're snorting off that mirror but you clearly didn't read the thread.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snorting off mirrors is what you were doing in the 80's ....people don't use mirrors anymore, cd cases are the in thing f. Back on topic....kevin harmse is good enough to make the whitecaps lol. Also our goalie Dillan Fogliato who's only 19 had his rights picked up by the sounders. He's still a few years from being an elite goalie and you could see him in the whitecaps system in a few years. He's big and is great shot blocker. Just needs to work on a few things

TA

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Harmse has a team that he plays with. He is more in to making good living. Do you blame him.
Caps will go across Canada to find kids. Head guy for youth is a Europian. He will find them. Localey one or two guys have achance rest ??? only if he does not find better. Onterio and Qubeck have lots of talent. Dezza is always looking for a players. Polsa the same.
How about if tey develop one or two.
Richmond Lad will be in. I will not name names but he is as good as any youg guy I have seen for a long time.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Snorting off mirrors is what you were doing in the 80's ....people don't use mirrors anymore, cd cases are the in thing f. Back on topic
TA - he was referring to the post by bettermirror, not yours... perhaps it was the harmsegasm you just had that clouded your reading comprehension momentarily :D

Merry Christmas guys!

Regs.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA - he was referring to the post by bettermirror, not yours... perhaps it was the harmsegasm you just had that clouded your reading comprehension momentarily :D

Merry Christmas guys!

Regs.

Harmsegasm....I think you just creatd a new word. Well done Regs, Merry Christmas old man :)

TA

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA, 65's team won't even flip for an extra set of kit let alone a decent player. You may as well be talking to a wall on this one...

GEORDIE

May 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

I watched the colleges provincial soccer tournament @ NAP hosted by kwantlen college and there were some excellent players amongst the teams. The final was Vancouver Island University[Mariners] v University of Northern BC [Timberwolves]
One player stood out in the semi-finals and played even better in the final - Jared Stephens looked a complete all round forward - strong powerful build, speed , good in the air,shooting power and so much awareness . He totally dominated the game .
Jared is by far the best player i,ve seen in Amateur Football in BC and he surely should be in with a chance of playing for Whitecaps.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, Dezza, Polska and Machel all named players before The Apprentice had an orgasm over Harmse. Not sure what you're snorting off that mirror but you clearly didn't read the thread.

Who did they name? Simpson - plays pro in Turkey. Luca - cut. Dunfield - already signed. Lensky - plays pro in Holland. ...can't think of the other guy named. Elliot - cut.

1 - These guys were either already signed to Caps or deemed not good enough or,
2 - These guys are pro's playing way above Whitecaps.

So yes, point 2 shows some "local guys" good enough for Whitecaps.

So either you completely missed the point of the thread...or I did. None of these are "local" guys playing in "local" leagues. So ya, I actually did read the thread.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jacob Lenski is the only guy that could be one of the Caps. Before any othe local guy. Proven player. Rest local guys lack drive and in tight foot skill. In MLS you can not turn the ball over. It is very coastly to turn the ball over. Coaches can not takle a risk. Players would have to play in A league and then come up. You can not play VMSL or PCSL and then step in to MLS. You guys know better than that. Caps need to go and pick up two third div Europinan young player. Those guys can step and play in MLS. They all know the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0