Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picks for Pint's - Team Putz vs. Team No Clue

Who will win the battle of the Putzes?

• Onepickright and KNVdoublebeaker

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Captain cheat'n picks and his monkey boy Parkputz

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • All 4 of you are idiot's and I can't wait for the season to end so you shut the fcuk up.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
He sent me the PM but I did not get on the website until late on sunday as I was busy sleeping on the couch. When he sent me the PM I was more than happy to go along with him. It's a good attempt at an excuse though. I'm sure that you and Parkhead have convinced yourselves though.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So really what you are trying to say is KNVB was right all along and you're just pissed OD came along for the ride. :D I'm sure it'll keep him up tonight. :rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like Sleemans

So do I. Unfortunately, because of the way you 'won' :rolleyes: , you will be getting Pilsner. I GUARANTEE you that Sleemans will not be the case. It is way too expensive for someone who had to change a pick and essentially cheat.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win cheaters,:rolleyes:

Knvb spilled the beans at the Christmas party we know the truth OD!!:p Anyways enjoy your flat, you really earned it.:rolleyes:

Captain I am thinking I will get a case of Lucky to go with your case of Pilsner!!! Now that is a magic combo!! Nothing but the best for our winning team!!:rolleyes: ;)

Happy holidays boys!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Parkhead, I'm from Surrey, Lucky and Pilsner would be a treat, but really beer is beer as long as you two putzs are paying for it. :)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw that

We were playing for a case of beer, not a case of shite. Figure it out boys, you lost. You can say that you talked to KNVB all you want but the bottom line is that we picked Pitt and we won. As long as it is cold (and not pil or lucky) I will be happy.

:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

12 Bananas for you chimps, er, chumps.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will bring the case of beer to our fundraiser at the Garage Pub on Saturday night. One Dart, you can get yours at that point. Lord knows you earned it. :rolleyes:

"I have to go and try and convince One Dart to take Pittsburgh" :rolleyes:

Remember that, KNVB. Once again, well done on your honest pick.......:eek:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb will you be attending the fundraiser? If so I will bring you your case otherwise we can arrange another time.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why is it anything but totally honest? I said just that.... I wanted Pitt and I had to convince OD to take them because we already talked about TB. Really, I could be called brilliant. :)

Parkputz, if I show Saturday I want a case of Canadian. Deal?

KNVB, Master prognosticator.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since your so honest putz I will have your case of Canadian there!!!:rolleyes: Let me know if you are going. You can drive me.:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0