Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picks for Pint's - Team Putz vs. Team No Clue

Who will win the battle of the Putzes?

• Onepickright and KNVdoublebeaker

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Captain cheat'n picks and his monkey boy Parkputz

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • All 4 of you are idiot's and I can't wait for the season to end so you shut the fcuk up.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Stuff DutchDoorKnob,

I had forgotten some of those great quote's.

All you're getting for Christmas is a lump-ing.

Just out of curiosity when will this Lump-ing begin?:confused:

BTW here is another one for you!!

The Captain and I WILL win the free flat if not this week, next week

You Putz's got lucky for one week but for two weeks in a row, come on. That would be like the Captain scoring a goal this year!! Not bloody likely:rolleyes:

Highlight it, copy it , paste it and finally post it Dutch Donkey!!:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree with Parkhead.....

KNVB,

Why would we want to win this week when there is a possibility of finishing things on the last weekend of the season. If we win tomorrow(of course you're going to pick Pittsburgh:eek: ), we will accept the beer nontheless. So the points will not be a determining factor. What time will you be posting your picks tomorrow. We want to make sure that we don't see it before revealing our winning selection.

Captain

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain maybe we should tell Team Turmoil our pick right now? If they are done their bickering maybe they have their pick ready!!:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's a deal. We will take Tampa Bay and the (- 4) points. For the record(fun), if you choose Tampa Bay, we would have taken 35 points as the total.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW Captain,

When I said scoring a goal this year, I meant on the pitch in 2002!!:eek: :rolleyes: Not with _ _ _ _ _ _ !!;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we've proven our point getting a draw with two professional prognosticators (self proclaimed mind you) so no matter how this turns out we are the real winners here. :rolleyes:

OD and KNVB take PITTSBURGH +4 :eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think we've proven our point getting a draw with two professional prognosticators (self proclaimed mind you) so no matter how this turns out we are the real winners here.

Sounds like the mating call of the proverbial loser. You don't have to bring the beer tonight. We'll take it next week. What have you proven? Overall, both pairs were pathetic, racking up a total of 6 wins I think. We are not happy with that at all, so you've proven that you guys belong in the Putz League. If you're taking Pittsburgh because you TRULY think they are going to cover the spread, then fair enough. Otherwise, we will still let you take TB and have us stuff you next week when we will pick 10 winners. It is on your plate now, gentlemen.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stuff you.

Overall, both pairs were pathetic, racking up a total of 6 wins I think. We are not happy with that at all, so you've proven that you guys belong in the Putz League.
We did as well as you. Why is it we should be in the putz league and you shouldn't? Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery Captain.

Welcome to our world Putzs.

Pitt and bring the beer tonight.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pitt and bring the beer tonight.

Negative on both calls. I will explain to you one more time why you should be in the Putz League:

a)You guys get your picks in after the games start

b)You don't even use a point spread half of the time.

c) You have NEVER hit double digits in wins, even going straight-up

d) You're Dutch and One Dart is still struggling to find what he is at this point in time.

I don't think I need to explain anything else, do I?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good shout OD.

Captain is going to come on here and call our win a fluke. He is going to say we originally picked TB, but changed or mind because we didn't fancy re-picking. He is also going to try and say we are Putzs. All true, BUT we are winning putzes.

I believe that will be a flat of beer and a case of shut the fcuk up! :D

BTW, :D :D :D :D :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
OD says, well done Shaun King and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. I think I heard somewhere before on TTP, in several threads, that we were putzes. If we are putzes, what does that make you guys? The so-called professionals are called upon to rise to the challenge once and they fail. It's a shame really that so much space on TTP will be forever taken up by the useless banter that the Shitpicks and Parkputz posted in what was an ultimately futile attempt to knock us off of our game. Nice try boys but when you mess with the bull, you get the fukcing horns!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope you didn't spend all of your money tonight Parkhead, I seem to remember you saying this...
I hope you guys saved some pennies to buy our flat for us!! I hope it is not too lopsided!!

Lopsided? Would you be talking about Rob Johnson from the 5 sacks he took tonight?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who am I?

Yah, we actually both wanted to take Tampa Bay. But since we didn't feel confident at all about next week, we decided to gamble with Pittsburgh BECAUSE next week's selections were way too hard.

Onepickright and Double Putz Dutch, don't even pretend that you guys actually wanted Pittsburgh. The Dutch Donkey made a big mistake tonight. We will gladly give you your beers but you guys were going to bet on TB. You were lucky that next week was a difficult week or you would have been done. You know it and we do too. Enjoy you 'hard earned' :rolleyes: beer. ****ing cheaters............

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, even before we had discussed our pick, I was thinking of taking Pitt. TB had it wrapped up and Pittsburgh was fighting for top spot in their division. Also, I had heard something about the Pittsburgh players wanting to spank Warren Sapp for something he did that was extremely disrespectful to them last time they played, which he did again tonight. Something about running through their prayer circle before the game. Guess they showed him. Much like we showed you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Two turnovers in the final 10 yards of the field. Shoc-king.

The only thing worse than this was the fact that OneFib and KNVBullshit took Pittsburgh, considering they had NO INTENTION of taking them before we actually posted, AND noticed the difficult schedule next week. WEAK stuff, lads. We will give you your 'beer', cntus.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We play one week at a time Captain. Maybe instead of looking ahead to next week, you should have concentrated more on the game at hand.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice variation on the truth, Captain.

I said we both thought of taking TB, but came to our senses after we saw you two idiots take TB early. Thank Pete for common sense.

A Win is a Win, ugly as Ballbaby's shirt or not. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest, even before we had discussed our pick, I was thinking of taking Pitt

To be honest, KNVBollocks, sent me a PM stating he was trying to convince you to take Pittsburgh. Don't even start with you fcuking lies. Say all you want, but your win was a FCUKING FLUKE, and you know it.

Captain

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0