Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Picks for Pint's - Team Putz vs. Team No Clue

Who will win the battle of the Putzes?

• Onepickright and KNVdoublebeaker

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Captain cheat'n picks and his monkey boy Parkputz

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • All 4 of you are idiot's and I can't wait for the season to end so you shut the fcuk up.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Draw.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I doubt we'll ever hear the end of it.

Actually, once we receive the beer, it will be over. You will go back to your putzy little thread and play straight up on the last week. We will go back to the Big Leagues and play for 8 beers. For the record, if I went with my source, we would have won by now. You're lucky I'm honest.

Captain

It's all tied up,

How do you figure that, El Donkey?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We are up by one with two games left!! Really only one game left with both of us taking the Patriots tonight.

Good luck there Putz's

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How do you figure? You tell me how you're up!

This is the break down.

Ours.....Yours
Miami.....Miami
SF.....SF
Philly....Philly
GB.....GB
DET.....ATL You guys +1
CHI.....CHI
NO.....NO
INDY.....INDY
TENN.....TENN
KC.....SD Even
WAS.....WAS
ST.LOU.....SEATTLE You guys +1
OAK.....OAK
CLEV.....BAL EVEN
NE.....NE

How are you up one muppets? Don't even think that you called the Minny upset, nothing was posted until well after the game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVPlunker,

The line in the San Diego/KC game was -2 for KC. The final score was 24 - 22, therefore making the game moot . We obviously had (+2) so the game is a push. Therefore, no one wins the game, so you were right when you said the game was even. You won the Cleveland game but we won the Seattle game, as well as the Atlanta game. Have a look at the bet I made at 9:52 this morning before the games started. It clearly shows that KC was favored by - 2. Please don't try and scam us, when you know you're down by 1 game........Putz.

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buffalo At Green Bay Green Bay to win with Handicap of -6.5 @ 1.90 Open
Detroit At Atlanta Atlanta to win with Handicap of -10.5 @ 1.90 Open
Chicago At Carolina Carolina to win with Handicap of -3 @ 1.90 Open
N Y Giants At Indianapolis Indianapolis to win with Handicap of -5 @ 1.90 Open
San Diego At Kansas City Kansas City to win with Handicap of -2 @ 1.90 Open
Houston At Washington Washington to win with Handicap of -6.5 @ 1.90 Open

I'm not desperate enough for to try and cheat when there is only a case of beer on the line. Even Parkhead would not do that. You go by the odds at the kick-off and that is why we can bet right up until game time, right?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That should be pretty clear now. We do not need to cheat the beer would taste a bit tainted otherwise!!

Facts are Facts,

San Diego At Kansas City Kansas City to win with Handicap of -2 @ 1.90 Open

Don't be a Putz Donkey,

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That may have been the line at the time you made your bet, however, at the time we both posted our picks, the line was 1.5. Since no one changed picks, the line that we should be using is the one that was there when we made our picks. I think that is the understanding when picks are made, otherwise we should have posted our picks right before kickoff to have the most up to date odds.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You go by the odds at the kick-off and that is why we can bet right up until game time, right?
No, you go with the odds at the time of the bet. Even sport books do it that way.

We BOTH did our picks when the line was 1.5. You wouldn't have an argument on Will Hill so why do you have one here? Surely even the dimmest of minds (Parkhead) could grasp that. What kind of bush league do you guys run anyhow? Professional Prognosticators my ass...

I smell fear form the "Pro's" OD. They know they're going to lose at their own game and are making EVERY possible excuse not to.
Facts are Facts
Yes they are Parhead. Yes they are... :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From Will Hill general rules

American Football Rules

Answer

Match Betting: Where odds for handicap betting are advertised, the result used for settling is the match result adjusted for the handicap line available at the time the bet is struck .

Tennessee (+7 1/2) v St. Louis (-7 1/2),
Result Tennessee 16-23 St. Louis, Tennessee win on handicap
Where scores are level after accounting for the handicap, a 'Push' results and stakes on both teams are refunded.
Winning margin betting is from scratch.

At least 55 minutes of play must elapse for bets to have action.
Overtime counts except for bets on the 'Double Result (Half-Time/Full-Time)' or the 'Quarter with the most points'.

Bets on 'First Touchdown Scorer' are all in play or not. Postponed matches are void unless re-arranged and played in the same 'American Football Week' (Monday – Monday (PAC Time)) unless bets such as 'First Touchdown Scorer' are resolved at the time of abandonment.
So, is it now safe to say we are EVEN Stephen? ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The nail in the coffin

To further my point.
Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

It is a shrine already. :wa:

1.90 +6.5 Buffalo At Green Bay -6.5 1.90 -GB
1.90 +10.5 Detroit At Atlanta -10.5 1.90 ATL
Chicago At Carolina -3 1.90 - CHI
1.90 -7 New Orleans At Cincinnati +7 1.90 -NO.
1.90 +5 N Y Giants At Indianapolis -5 1.90 -INDY
2.00 -3 Tennessee At Jacksonville +3 1.83 -TENN.
1.90 +1.5 San Diego At Kansas City -1.5 1.90 - SD
1.90 +6.5 Houston At Washington -6.5 1.90 - WAS

Bet Until : 21:05 22/12/2002
1.90 +1 St Louis At Seattle -1 1.90 - SEA

Bet Until : 21:15 22/12/2002
1.90 +4 Denver At Oakland -4 1.90 - OAK
1.95 +2.5 Cleveland At Baltimore -2.5 1.86 - BALT

Bet Until : 01:30 23/12/2002
1.90 +3.5 N Y Jets At New England -3.5 1.90 - NE

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you can live with yourself, we will say we're even. I am just a good sport. The line I saw this morning at 9:51 was TWO fcuking points. End of story. I guess it will come down to tomorrow's game, although we should be going in with a slight lead. Whatever. I'm sure we're going to pick the same team, so how do the points work? Shall we screw the points, assuming we choose the same team and go at it again next week in the last weekend of the season? I would rather win it that way than the points, especially since you guys don't believe in being under the total. What are your thoughts? I know that is a lot to ask.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Part of me wants to finish you two Putzs off right here and now, but somehow I know you wouldn't give up on "Line gate 2002." :rolleyes: It would be like winning on a dodgy Penno call. Never a good feeling either way. I guess.

I'm OK with a draw this week. OD?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't know you s-t-t-t-uttered?

Kids can be so c-c-cruel.

:mad:Damn, kid was having a moan...Threw me off.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next week it is!! It wouldn't feel all that special to beat you on points. Although this is of course, only if we have different picks for tomorrows Monday Night game.:D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you are going to ttp my post at least spell cruel right. Putz. And why are you ttp'ing your teammate? I was trying to be all suspenseful and you ruined it.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I sense a bit of turmoil between OnePickRight and his fearless partner in crime, DutchDoorKnob.;) I hope you plankers can put your differences aside and a agree on a pick for tomorrow night. We don't want to win by default that just wouldn't cut it.:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't be cruel...

Next week. Next week.
Edge of the seat stuff OD. :rolleyes:

Parkhead, aren't you the one who said this would be a walk in the park? You seem all to happy it's a tie.

Want some salt with that foot?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds good, Salt makes me thirsty and therefore the free beer will taste that much better.:cool: If we are tied and go to next week, great. We get a whole week more of TTP out of you daft plankers!!:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep talking...

I'll just add your last post to your impressive list of foot-in-mouth-ers you cleverly :rolleyes: came up with last week. If we are that shoc-king what does that make you?
Originally posted by ParkHead
We already know who the Amatuers are!!:p The question is whether the Captain and I want 24 Bud or something else?

BTW, Do you guys even understand how the point spread works? :rolleyes: ;)
Apparently and just as well as you.

Obviously, We have to give them some sort of a chance!!:rolleyes: It would be too EASY otherwise!!:p
Enjoy it while it lasts because that is as close as you Putz's will be!!

Not A hope in HELL for you two Muppets!!! Let the massacre begin.!:eek:
When does the massacre start? Let us know.
I would give Bubbles and Ricky a better shot than you two Characters!!:rolleyes: Ricky doesn't even have his grade 10 mind you!!:eek:
DutchDonkey & OnePickRight,

I hope you guys saved some pennies to buy our flat for us!! I hope it is not too lopsided!!:eek:

AllIwantforChristmasismyfreeflatofbeer!!
All you're getting for Christmas is a lump-ing.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0