Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philadelphia Flyers 2011/2012

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dominant performance.......37 blocked shots. Says it all about the commitment of the Flyers today. Well done, Gentlemen. Get some rest and get ready for round 2.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Phenomenal series! The flightless ones done in six. Flyers missing four starting defence, playing five rookies, and a goalie with a bone chip in his paw...good momentum for whoever comes next.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SD, it is amazing how young the defense is right now. Still not overly confident with Bryzgalov but if the team puts in efforts like today and block 37 shots......we will be in with a sniff against anyone.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well game 1 is out of the way! Decent result.

I desperately want TSN to be carrying this series, I miss Ferraro and the crew there. CBC is a joke, their panel with PJ Stock and Hrudey has to be the lowest IQ hockey panel in the business and Bob Cole is fukcing horrible. If I had a Flyers radio feed I would've had the tv on mute, that old prick needs to be put down. He's 10 minutes behind the play, has no idea who plays on either team and he amps up the excitement when frankly nothing exciting has taken place. It's agonizing...

CS any inside info on good feeds to watch?

"Marty, Marty, Marty"

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swampdonkey, I ended up watching it on NBC.....MUCH better. Great start to the series after a TERRIBLE start in the first period....we were outshot 9 - 0 at one point FFS......Bryzgalov actually kept it close though I thought he should have done better on the 1st and obviously the 3rd goals. I love the way Flyers can throw 4 lines at you.......Devils can't do that.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not looking good AT ALL. New Jersey is completely outworking, outskating, and most important outscoring the Flyers......I'm afraid there is no coming back at this point as the Devils certainly appear to be the more focused and the team more intent on moving on........:( FFS.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And they're done. I wondered what would happen against a team that played D and had a goalie that actually stopped the puck, and there's the answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're right, Italian Stallion.........so very true......I didn't think it would that easy though.........FFS

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Philly is a goalie graveyard like Vancouver. Do they keep Bryz? D or no D, he looked terrible this whole playoffs.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0