Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup Final

Who will win the Pak Cup

• Total voters

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pre- Pak Cup

PAU 5 - Port Moody 1

Not that I was counting!?! :rolleyes:

Din-a-sty? Peace What?

Wasted..... Seriously....... ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Port Moody vs Peace Arch United
Saturday, March 31st @ 3pm - South Surry Athletic Park

I'm not sure who the clear favourite in TTP land is after both squads weren't given much chance of winning their semi final matches.
What the hell am I missing here other than the game, apparently? Was it really today?

I'm going to be gutted if I was cleaning the garage and not watching football and putting pints on Coopers cooler tab!

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
This was a regular season match... not the cup final, that will be played next weekend. And Sam1 ( our keeper ) was away this weekend but he'll be back for the cup final.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good job your team is really concerned with staying up this year!! :rolleyes:

Nice commitment level Div.1;)

Hungtothetits

MilesLong

Sep 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
From what I saw on Saturday of Port Moody, they are a classy bunch of guys. Although as a team they are young with much to learn (I say this with no disrespect as we all need to learn something). From my opinion, the league is the league but the Packenham Cup is a whole different level. It’s one game, 90 minutes (sometimes more), and the best team “on the day” wins. Last weekend PAU showed “on the day” that they were better but which team is going to be better this Saturday?

Time will tell…

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This match is going to be a lot closer than most think, something that PAU should be concerned about, is the "injured animal" is very unpredictable and will fight to the death when cornered in South Surrey.

The Rangers will try to help get the Nation up for the game tonight, but I am still worried about that "injured wild animal".

hos

sam1

May 19, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
4-2 PAU
tough day to not play a good game.
great job to all the peace arch boys, lots of talent and even more class.
they deserve all they achieved this year and good luk in the provincials.
as well thanks to all who came to watch.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats PAU. Impressive season, especially considering it was a transition year, and the rough start.

Good luck in the big dance.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to everyone except Guinness on PAU. :D
Must be extra sweet for some of the older guys like Cainy, Hibee, Billy, Knees United, Guinness (Almost) Sage, the Beast, etc. to have such a great year.

Two down, one more to go?...;)

Nice work lads,
RF

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done sage,lion,guinness,studs up,knees,..old man black ace cainy and all the lads.
Congrats to Mark Mcqueen for taking the club a step further from the good ol' boys SU throwbacks that started the ball rolling 6 or so years ago via cainy. Is sage the only one left from that inaugural season? (cuds too)

I imagine you all did it up real good last night. Well done boys!
:D

forever and ever,
Aves

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Might take this back when i sober up, but PAU showed us this year what it takes to succeed up in the premier level. We will be getting rid of our beer drinking buddy coaches and looking to the direct future with a inspirational structure behind us.

anyways

congrats pau...no question- best team in the valley -

geu

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tim Berners-Lee said:
We will be getting rid of our beer drinking buddy coaches and looking to the direct future with a inspirational structure behind us.
Wow that will definately shake things up as it's gotta be tough to have a coach/friend running a premier team. Who will coach next year...maybe Luc van lierde??? (reply in the GEU thread)

Congrats to PAU on winning this thing!

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe right there he's holding up his fingers to say when he began his soccer career which was 1904.:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
girth said:
I believe right there he's holding up his fingers to say when he began his soccer career which was 1904.:D

Really, I thought he was holding up how manys times he has had hair transplants :confused:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BrandonSampson said:
Congrats to PAU, was a good game and good luck in provincials.

All class as usual Brandon.
Unlucky mate.
You'll get your turn one day. ;)

Forgot to mention other main stays such as Studs Up and Cuddler now that you mention Aves.
Two very important veteran cogs from the SU days who deserve everything they get.

KNVB:
When are you ever going to figure out and read between the lines as to what Billy's really saying to you?

Now fcuk off ya FVSL wannabe slut,
RF

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0