Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup Final

Who will win the Pak Cup

• Total voters

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody vs Peace Arch United
Saturday, March 31st @ 3pm - South Surry Athletic Park

I'm not sure who the clear favourite in TTP land is after both squads weren't given much chance of winning their semi final matches. :rolleyes: I guess similar to the Knights Cup final, one team (PAU) have the obvious experience and the other (Port Moody) have youth and speed on their side.
However, prior to the Cup Final they meet this weekend in a must win game for both teams at opposite ends of the league table. Port Moody need 3 points to finish out of the religation zone (a head of GN) and PAU need 3 points to clinch the league championship! This in mind, the Cup Final should be a cracker.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody - Poco what is the difference? Both are places I didn't know had teams until you told me. Should be a Cracker either way and I'm not just saying that because Guinness thinks so. Seriously.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the difference is in class.

Port Coquitlam is the armpit of Port Moody and Coquitlam. Sort of like Surrey is the armpit of White Rock and Cloverdale.

Or something like that.

Seriously.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't try to include Cloverdale (Slurrey United train there) in the same class as White Rock, it is all by itself with, no armpit, just ask the Nation, all their armpits were shaved for the calender.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everytime I've headed down to White Rock, there has been a certain 'odour' in the air. Anyone else?

That would explain a lot, Dude, thanks!

:D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That "odour" is the open ocean, it is a little different than the smell you get at the end of Burrard Inlet in PortMoody. And by the way, we call the shave job in the Rock, "Balls and All", well thats what the Nation had done, so I heard.

hos

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knees united was sporting a newly shaved munt this weekend. picture this... a really pale white chuncky chick, with course black hair thats just starting to grow back on her front bum. It almost soured an otherwise great day on Sunday:D

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
cainy said:
knees united was sporting a newly shaved munt this weekend. picture this... a really pale white chuncky chick, with course black hair thats just starting to grow back on her front bum. It almost soured an otherwise great day on Sunday:D

You and only a few others would notice that kind of detail...hummm.

I suppose it's not your fault, seeing as you stand at "front bum" height it's all you've got to look at when your in the shower.

GROW up

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The keeper is not very strong for Poco, so it should be an easy time for the Nation in this one.

Knees could even get a goal with his bad wheel.

hos

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knees Up said:
I suppose it's not your fault, seeing as you stand at "front bum" height it's all you've got to look at when your in the shower.

GROW up
notice! how could i not, i didn't even get to the changerooms till after everyone had showered. As soon as i arrived durring warm up,you were acting like a 3 year old at show and tell. " hey Cainy look at this" was the shout:(

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know what ever happened to Delta Metro's young keeper who started off the season?

Sixfyv, not you old man!;)

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
PAU 3 years in a row in the Pak cup final... I know I'm not the only one thinking it, do we need to start talking dynasty?:rolleyes: These boys do have a calender and guinness seems to be more concerned with the post game shower then the actual game. Yet somehow they find a way to come back to the Pak final 3 years running. patriots..patriots..i mean PAU..PAU.

PAU 3-1 victory with the result never in question. Hands down the best team in the valley.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0