Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2009 - Quarterfinals

Pak Cup Quarters MOTW

• Athletic Club BC P - Mission SC D1

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Poco City FC P - Abbotsford Mariners P

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Poco City Reserves D1 - Chilliwack Rapids P

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd P - TWU Titans D1

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Who cares The Mighty Rangers are out!

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1/2 PINT

Oct 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Abby 2-1 winners in PK's
We let in a bad one just before half, then equalized in the 82nd.

We scored all 5, they missed one.

When I left Chilli was losing 2-1 just before half. chilli were down 2-0 15 minutes in...a couple dodgy ones let in by chilli. From what I saw they were starting to come together...I do not see POCO holding on...

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Walks is off the hook for the "bad tackle from behind" slags now, it is all about Whistle Blower now, Walks owes you some pints bigman and a new watch.

hos

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So I guess that means the G'ers are claiming they should be in the semi's........

bueller bueller bueller....

4ST OUT!!!!:bronco::bronco:

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched both Pak cup games at Poco. Abby, Poco looked fairly even. I didn't see the Poco goal but the Abby equalizer was shaky at best. Poco goalie bottled it and Abby scored on the scramble. Poco goalie looked terrible in penatly shots -barely moved.

Second game only watched 30 minutes but Poco Div. 1 looked to be the better side at that point in the game.

JTL

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
they were good i can do nothing but praise them. too be honest i didn't think their would be that much of a difference. They literally had possesion of the ball for about 90% of the game, i havn't ran that hard after a ball i barely touched in years (last time was a 6-0 loss to van selects in my u16 coastal cup semi final, must be a cup thing). However the reffing was just terrible that ref is a complete joke! I'm not makin excuses they would have won either or, but the penalty he gave was just completely wrong as im sure most of acbc would admit too. Also after the game apperntly if you don't shake the ref's hand as our keeper didn't you get a red card?? is that even legal? The ironic part is earlier in this season in one of our games i beleive it was against north delta, that after the game the same ref just took off without shaking hands. Like i can't believe this guys is aloud to ref at this level or any level, its a complete disgrace. Even talking to some of their players they said it was shocking, he completly power tripped giving yellows out left right centre, even threating to send me of for talking to my coach cuz apperntly im not aloud during a game. What a way too ruin a good game. congrats acbc and hoepfully we lose to the team that eventually wins. ghouse all the best you must be a good coach to have a team play that good, it was actually enjoyable to play against a good clean team that weren't arrogant and were respectful.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missions Goalie had 2 super saves...A questionable trip in the box on Mission.(hard luck)
They came out flying as we new they would so we just played 2 touch till they ran out of gas. Simple game plan as we new they most likely havent played anyone before who can knock he ball around like we can. So we knocked it around till they tired and got frustrated.
Then when they committed we countered fast. Quick dead ball plays and quick corners cought the young team off guard too.
By the second half they were pooped and we took advantage of thier breakdowns.
Good bunch of guys.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Missions Goalie had 2 super saves...A questionable trip in the box on Mission.(hard luck)
They came out flying as we new they would so we just played 2 touch till they ran out of gas. Simple game plan as we new they most likely havent played anyone before who can knock he ball around like we can. So we knocked it around till they tired and got frustrated.
Then when they committed we countered fast. Quick dead ball plays and quick corners cought the young team off guard too.
By the second half they were pooped and we took advantage of thier breakdowns.
Good bunch of guys.

2nd half? I was tierd of chasing the ball 15 mins in.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess Walks is off the hook for the "bad tackle from behind" slags now, it is all about Whistle Blower now, Walks owes you some pints bigman and a new watch.

hos

It only took six years for me to find another punching bag.

...wait a second, or 5,820 if you are whistle blower....I have decided there is enough time to have two punching bags.

Congrats Whistle Blower on joing the ranks of the elite VMSL Ref -Walks.

Z

Carniehore

Sep 20, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
they were good i can do nothing but praise them. too be honest i didn't think their would be that much of a difference. They literally had possesion of the ball for about 90% of the game, i havn't ran that hard after a ball i barely touched in years (last time was a 6-0 loss to van selects in my u16 coastal cup semi final, must be a cup thing). However the reffing was just terrible that ref is a complete joke! I'm not makin excuses they would have won either or, but the penalty he gave was just completely wrong as im sure most of acbc would admit too. Also after the game apperntly if you don't shake the ref's hand as our keeper didn't you get a red card?? is that even legal? The ironic part is earlier in this season in one of our games i beleive it was against north delta, that after the game the same ref just took off without shaking hands. Like i can't believe this guys is aloud to ref at this level or any level, its a complete disgrace. Even talking to some of their players they said it was shocking, he completly power tripped giving yellows out left right centre, even threating to send me of for talking to my coach cuz apperntly im not aloud during a game. What a way too ruin a good game. congrats acbc and hoepfully we lose to the team that eventually wins. ghouse all the best you must be a good coach to have a team play that good, it was actually enjoyable to play against a good clean team that weren't arrogant and were respectful.

i agree with u about the ref. there was no reason for that pk !! it was a brutal call :eek: all we could do is laugh. i think it was u who got a yellow before i took the free kick for no reason !! yeah u were in the wall and i heard him talk to u about something u said to ur coach and ur back was to him !! hahaha i have no idea where they get these guys sometimes. all in all u guys were classy and a good bunch. just FYI .... never say anything to the refs they ALL hold grudges and it will hit u in the face later on in the game .... take this from someone who plays with acbc we KNOW THIS hahahahaha ... best of luck mission and great game !!

Masry

Dec 15, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i agree with u about the ref. there was no reason for that pk !! it was a brutal call :eek: all we could do is laugh. i think it was u who got a yellow before i took the free kick for no reason !! yeah u were in the wall and i heard him talk to u about something u said to ur coach and ur back was to him !! hahaha i have no idea where they get these guys sometimes. all in all u guys were classy and a good bunch. just FYI .... never say anything to the refs they ALL hold grudges and it will hit u in the face later on in the game .... take this from someone who plays with acbc we KNOW THIS hahahahaha ... best of luck mission and great game !!

i also blieve Carniehore forgot to mention his great placed free kick he scored :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0