Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pakenham Cup 2009 - Quarterfinals

Pak Cup Quarters MOTW

• Athletic Club BC P - Mission SC D1

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Poco City FC P - Abbotsford Mariners P

Votes: 29 50.9%
  • Poco City Reserves D1 - Chilliwack Rapids P

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Aldergrove Utd P - TWU Titans D1

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Who cares The Mighty Rangers are out!

Votes: 11 19.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are the matchups for Pak Cup Quarterfinals:

Athletic Club BC P -Mission SC D1

Poco City FC P -Abbotsford Mariners P

Poco City Reserves D1 -Chilliwack Rapids P

Aldergrove Utd P -TWU Titans D1

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
agree with Ghouse.

Don't honestly see Mission putting any sort of fight up vs ACBC
Chilli should have their way with Poco City Reserves
Grove should beat the Baby Titans

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco abby game, unless your goin for the one which could course the biggest upset. JBN im pretty sure were not gonna drive all the way out there to just give up, our team had probs biggest turn out of the year at practice 2nite. Were excited and know were not suppost to win but stranger things have happened and we honestly believe we can win.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mission having to drive out on a sunday night for an 830 game....that sucks:rolleyes: I don't see this being close .....ACBC

POCO P vs. ABBY P.... POCO

Trinity over alderhole, but don't see that being too much of an upset.
Chilli over Poco

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
poco abby game, unless your goin for the one which could course the biggest upset. JBN im pretty sure were not gonna drive all the way out there to just give up, our team had probs biggest turn out of the year at practice 2nite. Were excited and know were not suppost to win but stranger things have happened and we honestly believe we can win.

He's just excited he gets to play again.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Athletic Club BC P -Mission SC D1 ACBC 7-0

Poco City FC P -Abbotsford Mariners P Abby 3-1

Poco City Reserves D1 -Chilliwack Rapids P Wack 3-0

Aldergrove Utd P -TWU Titans D1 Grove 2-1 in PK's

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [FVSL Premier] Results & Banter January & February 2009

Nice work for Poco to draw 2 home games for cup back to back. That's some fabulous luck with the draw.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
lol, after the back to back shti kicking they recieved last weekend i think we can give them a break with the home games!

ACBC 4 Mission 0
Abby 2 Poco 1 (PKs)
Wack 2 Poco 0
Grove 1 TWU 2

and regards to the mission boys....has any of your lot seen ACBC play before? cause they don't look like much is going to stop them right now, let alone a mid table div 1 team. (sorry, i hate to say anything nice about them but they loook pretty solid right now.)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
and regards to the mission boys....has any of your lot seen ACBC play before? cause they don't look like much is going to stop them right now, let alone a mid table div 1 team. (sorry, i hate to say anything nice about them but they loook pretty solid right now.)

anything could happen... i know there good but most of our players have played against admir, and a few other players, also most of our players played prem for abbotsford, so they know what prem is all about. We all know acbc are good and realistically i can't see them losing but i still believe we can beat them as they could have 100 shots hit every post we get one lucky bounce and score who knows. guess we'll see on sunday. Let alone were not mid table team we will finish top 5 and gaurenteed 3rd if we win our last 3 games with still a chnace at 2nd if the rangers screw up in one of their last 3 games.

FVcascade

Sep 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cascadesoccer....i just saw your "location" the township of nicely....priceless!

And Mission....like I said, I would love to see it happen, and those are the types of matches we all play this game for so all the best...but my money is on Ghouse.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
MissionB we see your record and we have noticed you have a few games in hand. We played div 1 last year and know the strength of a team in your position and know anything can happen in Cup so I can tell you we will not be takeing you lightly and we exspect you guys to come out flyin. You have nothing to lose. You did great so far and deserve to be where your at...Good luck to you.
And may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bosnian , They have so many Bosnians playing in US Collage that one of their camps was in Portland.. This is just a 10 day mini camp over there and then they meet up over there again end of August to play Euro playdowns.

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse how much snow did you get out there, will you have the boys out clearing the fields tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0