Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup PAK CUP - Predictions Rd. 2

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gutted.
we spent 70 min in their end and sucked!
They got a really weird goal off some sorta f..up clearance deflection.. Put 15 guys behind the ball and held on. We tied it up and they still put every man behind the ball to get the shootout.
Shootout was brutal.
We lost.
ANGRY.
We sucked last week and were no better this week. stop short.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
PAU 3 Tsawassen 0
Could have been about 6 or 7, but our finishing was less than clinical... Typical PAK game early, but after we broke the goose egg, the result was never in question... Hopefully this game gives us the confidence we need to get to a third consecutive final... Then again, hopefully we sdhow up next week in Chilliwack!!!

BTW, I can't believe JB called back that 4th goal, I mean Demo was standing rite there!!! :rolleyes:
What's with the tape on the wrist fag baws?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 101
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 27.jpg
    27.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 116

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
To whomever schedules the refs...when you see Langley vs. Langley on the docket, and you know it involves former premier players playing against current premier players, why the **** would you schedule JB? Give us somebody with an ounce of composure, and decorum. He was beyond disgraceful.

Silence is deafening.

Usually when there is no dispute from the other side or the fans in the stands, it means there is something to the moan.

Does ANYONE think I am out to lunch with my analysis of our game? Does ANYONE think we were not point blank jobbed by the official?

If we see JB's face again this year, it will be too soon. I won't be able to even look him in the eye.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How's your moan

Quit your fcuking gurning!!!
If there were any validity to your temper tantrum, LFC2 would have backed you up already!!! ;)
Do you play for the Rangers???

BTW, wristisfcukedduetobeinganexcessivewanker.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should be thanking your lucky stars...the two hardest tackling teams in the Cup were eliminated this weekend. You and your gold boots can go to bed feeling safer at night now.

Royal14

Nov 8, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
PAU 3 Tsawassen 0
Could have been about 6 or 7, but our finishing was less than clinical... Typical PAK game early, but after we broke the goose egg, the result was never in question... Hopefully this game gives us the confidence we need to get to a third consecutive final... Then again, hopefully we sdhow up next week in Chilliwack!!!

BTW, I can't believe JB called back that 4th goal, I mean Demo was standing rite there!!! :rolleyes:

yeah, they were a lot better than us, but not nearly as good as we expected. frankly i expected to be blown out of the water by one of the top premiere teams, but we were able to hang in there. we almost answered with a goal of our own right after they took the lead but no such luck. the second goal, by way of about a million corners in a row after that ridulous pass back call, was the dagger in the heart. no chance after that. plus, im not sure we got the ball, with possesion, out of our third in the second half.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Knight's Cup thread:

SUFC 1 - 0 Tigers

In a shootout. They probably should have won the game in regulation, but they can't shoot to save their lives. Most of them were right at me or over the bar/wide. The one they hit on net, hit the crossbar.

We hit the crossbar in the first five minutes and they cleared one off the line in the last five of the game.

Not a bad game on a COLD night at Newton. Martin did a great job in the middle.

Makes sense. They have Martin reffing a mean-nothing Knight's Cup, and JB in a match w/ potential provincial implications.

:rolleyes:

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sickening...

But...if you cannot score, you cannot win.

The past few games have been tough for us.

Hopefully, we can channel our p*ss poor Pak Cup display and run the table in the regular season.

Good luck to Chilli as they did what they had to in order to win.

Stepchild...how did the PK's play out?

Z

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First, Dude, enough support around your room to legitimize the PK's.

Refereeing, as advertised. Did you notice how quiet our sideline was and for the most part guys on the field. You/we have zero control in that situation, and unfortunately needs to be managed. Not good when a good chunk of your pre game goes into talking about managing the situation in the middle. You simply hope for the best. I even think one of yours grabbed the red out of said referees pocket and issued it for him. Disappointing all the way around, but sadly not a shock.

The game, they outworked us a touch. Again not shocking, and played out much the way I thought it would. Wilson was great, and the whole back line was essentially ours from last year when we let in very few goals. 7-8 of those guys could start premier if that is what they chose to do.

PK's came down to the ball. It was very good.

Looking forward to the debate of Premier vs. Div 1. PAU only beats 20th place Div 1 team 3-0. Tough day for the Nation, or has parody arrived? Thought though, any chance the Nation might not have been up for this game quite as much as the Div 1 side. Would insert Tsaw..... but can't spell.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bullshit there was enough support around our room. There was some support from Awesome Chuck only. The 1st, your guy had no chance on the ball. He was fouled, yes, but by the time he was he had bottled his chance.

Second...come on now. If you belive that call was deserved, you smoked from the same pipe JB did pre-game. No fcuking way.

Third: what about the phantom call on the 4th disallowed goal?

As far as effort, I may have been a little over the top to claim we humped you...we didn't hump you. I thought the battle was great both ways. I just think you guys tackled hard, but we went in harder. Effort was high both ways, but we won the battles.

We play that game 10 times, you probably win 8 or 9, but on Saturday night, we earned it, while you were given a gift. You can not deny you were given a gift.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Sickening...

But...if you cannot score, you cannot win.

The past few games have been tough for us.

Hopefully, we can channel our p*ss poor Pak Cup display and run the table in the regular season.

Good luck to Chilli as they did what they had to in order to win.

Stepchild...how did the PK's play out?

Z
We shot first..missed, they missed, goalie saved frank the tanks shot. they went up by one...both teams scored on all their last shots.
Game over.
Ian should have had one poorly taken shot but could not slow his body enough to stay in front of the ball. Unlucky on his part. He was pisssed to say the least.

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Bullshit there was enough support around our room. There was some support from Awesome Chuck only. The 1st, your guy had no chance on the ball. He was fouled, yes, but by the time he was he had bottled his chance.

Second...come on now. If you belive that call was deserved, you smoked from the same pipe JB did pre-game. No fcuking way.

Third: what about the phantom call on the 4th disallowed goal?

As far as effort, I may have been a little over the top to claim we humped you...we didn't hump you. I thought the battle was great both ways. I just think you guys tackled hard, but we went in harder. Effort was high both ways, but we won the battles.

We play that game 10 times, you probably win 8 or 9, but on Saturday night, we earned it, while you were given a gift. You can not deny you were given a gift.

Dude, you must take deep breath and decipher between my sarcasm and non sarcasm.

Referee trailing play moving away from him by 40ish yards, got to be careful. I disagree on the 4th, 20 guys in the six yard box, referee was right there with his cat like senses. Hard to argue, no????

LFC2

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
And lest we forgot your first goal, only guy that had not quit on the play was the referee from 40ish yards. Maybe offside? Just a thought. Again cat like vision.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC2 said:
And lest we forgot your first goal, only guy that had not quit on the play was the referee from 40ish yards. Maybe offside? Just a thought. Again cat like vision.
we had JB in a game this year that was amazing at best.....his glasses were literally steamed to a point that he could not see..or run.. He actually used the phrase "i could not see the play because my glasses were fogged!" WOW, why is he doing div1 prem..or cup games!?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd give you that- but Karl has never been offside, ever. He's lightnening fast, and deffinitely moved into position after the bal was kicked.

But, let's say on the remote chance he was offside, that still puts us at three goals for, one against.

Yes, would agree the ref was sold on the red, and spent the rest of the game making up for it. But, your guy did lay down a dirty tackle, while all of ours were clean, and accross the ball.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep it going, Dude. 1 more moan about a ref and you'll have eclipsed Guinness' mark of 17 consecutive way back in the winter of 05'.

Either way you've set yourself a very high standard.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0