Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup PAK CUP - Predictions Rd. 2

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know what happened between Columbia Bearcats and ND Lions???
From the league site it appears to have been cancelled???

Draw for the next round is tomorrow night.

Superstriker

Aug 16, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stepchild said:
we had JB in a game this year that was amazing at best.....his glasses were literally steamed to a point that he could not see..or run.. He actually used the phrase "i could not see the play because my glasses were fogged!" WOW, why is he doing div1 prem..or cup games!?

Ahem....You mean why is he doin any games!!! Anyone playin at any level deserves a decent ref. Do they get paid more for cup, div1 or prem games.....:rolleyes:

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought I'd weigh in on the LUFC derby last weekend; like many derbies the game really didn't live up to expectations. I was quite surprised how poor the caliber of footy was too.
As for JB's game, I would have handed out a few reds to the Div 1. team over the course of the evening, definitely 2 penalties; not sure about the disallowed goal either.
As for Dude spoutin' off about referee’s, there's an old saying; "When you're in a hole stop digging." and get back on your meds man.:cool:

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB said:
As for JB's game, I would have handed out a few reds to the Div 1. team.:cool:

Dude should have gotten one from what I hear, but perhaps the fact that he injured himself during the hack maybe JB considered it all square?

;)

Are we still talking about this?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI, injured myself in the 1st half. Volley to clear the ball from the box, twisted knee on planting leg. Essentially, old man's injury.

Came out after my marginal :rolleyes: foul on Sandro. Figured if I didn't get red there, one was surely forthcoming.

For the record, he was wearing gold boots.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Involves blue pills, and he refuses to share.

Oh? You don't want any of those.... after the 80 Second shifts your lady is used to she'd be overwhelmed by playing a marathon game of Hide the mi-iener.

mi-einer - AKA Sausage - Function: noun
Etymology: German, from Wiener of Vienna + Wurst sausage but of the small, mini or micro variety.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guinness said:
Suburbanator, how'd you like the draw??? ;)

Love it.

We were underdogs vs. pretty much anyone in the competition so really whats the difference. Our battle is avoiding relegation not winning cups. 3rd round for any 1st year D1 team is a bonus.

Technically, We may make it as far as our Premier Team...They play Chilli. Premier ;).

There would really have been no point to continuously get an easy draw only to end up in the semi's or finals and get tromped on. It would not be doing us or the League any good.

but on closing... It's only one game....sh*t happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0