Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pacific Cup 2011/12 to include FVSL, VISL and VMSL

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quarterfinals to go this weekend. My picks

Surrey over Port Moody
Peg over GordonHead
Delta over ACBC
Poco over Richmond

TA

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robj,

Richmond 2 - poco 1. Pks

Should have took me up on that bet lol. We should have won this game but couldn't find a way to score the winner. There keeper stopped a lot of chances. Must have been his wheres waldo costume he had on. All jokes aside he was man of the match and made some huge saves including stopping TK on a penalty during the game. They worked hard all game and were first to most of the balls. Two totally different styles of football out there but our talent couldn't carry us to the win. Good luck to them against Peg.

TA

The Big Boot

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ICST Peg 6 - Gordonhead 0

Gordonhead came over with a squad of only 11 players.

6 different goal scorers for ICST - Omari Aldridge, Niko Marcina, Deep Toor, Maysam Soltani, Javid Khan and Sahil Sandhu.

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Atta boy Matty! Lord knows your head was elsewhere today...amazing really

Robj,

Richmond 2 - poco 1. Pks

Should have took me up on that bet lol. We should have won this game but couldn't find a way to score the winner. There keeper stopped a lot of chances. Must have been his wheres waldo costume he had on. All jokes aside he was man of the match and made some huge saves including stopping TK on a penalty during the game. They worked hard all game and were first to most of the balls. Two totally different styles of football out there but our talent couldn't carry us to the win. Good luck to them against Peg.

TA

BrianPicard

Feb 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have an even better call for Rob J show up and play for the FVSL team you are signed for>>> they could have used a few minutes from you tonight!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0