Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Onedart, Captain, and Dartsinthehood Campbell River Tour 2003

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Too bad we couldn't meet up. I think our games and fields didn't coincide with one another, and I too forgot where you were staying. All our games were played at Willow Point. We stayed at the Best Western. Our kids played great, however, we had mixed results.

Fraser Heights 2 GP Vanier 3
Fraser Heights 0 Glenlyon 0 (Lost 5-4 in shootout)
Fraser Heights 2 Carihi Jrs. 0
Fraser Heights 0 The Wave 0 (Won in shootout)

We were busy though. Boston Pizza and bowling on Thursday, pizza room party to watch the Wild on Friday, and then up early Sat. to play at 8:00am.

The trip served it purpose, the girls are a much tighter, cohesive group which will help us in our last regular season game on Thursday (vs Fraser Valley Christian), and hopefully springboard us into the Fraser Valley's and Provinicials.

Gilly

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, it would have.

We did the pizza thing too but followed that up with a team outing to the Royal Coachman, to watch the last couple of periods of the game, and to 'watch' some fine horse racing. The kids got to see their coach take a huge lump-ing to the tune of $200. Great stuff. :(

Good luck in your games this week. I believe we start on Thursday too, but I won't know until Wednesday who were are playing.

Until next year on the April 1/2/3 weekend.......

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Captain/One Dart/Dith and the rest of the SDSS team on their Tourney victory. It sounds like it was a good thing I passed on this adventure.

But the most important thing of all is My truck made it home and it seems to be all intact.;)

Parkhead

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:confused:

One Dart surely you were not allowed to drive the truck. As you would be the only one to crash it. One of the girls would probably be a better choice to drive it than the famous Crash Dart.:p

Parkhead

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I did drive the truck a couple times on the trip but I was not the driver when we were backed into. Picture this, three lane road, old lady in far left lane, us in middle lane with another car in front of us. Old lady decides to hang a sharp right turn into the hotel nearly splitting the old man's car. Old man slams on brakes as do we. In all the commotion the old man does not see us behind him as he proceeds to bust it in reverse and backs into the front right bumper. No problems though.

We forgot to mention that we did not take any balls on the trip thus bringing our record without balls to warm up with to 5-0.

DITH and the Captain's Campbell River record: 1 for 5
One Dart's: 1 for 1

Hmmmm.

We also forgot to mention the magical 180 that was thrown by some local throwing for fun just before our serious matches got underway. No reaction whatsoever as he calmly walked to the board and retreived his darts. There was apparently a tournament on saturday that he was warming up for. When asked if he would win he replied that he never does. Kind of puts the DCS into perspective. BTW, DITH is horrible at darts and muff dives in contravention of DCS protocol. He is also guilty of, in Sidewinderesque fashion, not taking his darts out of the board before chalking his score. He will learn though.

Sidewinder

Feb 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk you, Sidewinder allways takes his darts out before scoring. It was that twat Whirlwind who had to leave them in ,in case his Texas Instrument did'nt work and he had to ask another member to add up his score.

Sounds like a good trip. Congrats on winning. Being on the wagon is not an excuse for not showing on wednesday Captain.

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am going to make this short and sweet as by back is sore from carrying OD on my back through the dart matches.

I believe it was OD who put up a huge ONE on the board during his second attempt. One Dart really only scored ONE. brutal.

Army, 26 is a very repectful number for myself on a three day adventure. As you very well know I can put up those types of numbers in a matter of hours.

Captain forgot to mention that he strutted around CR all weekend with corn rolls and a harley bandana. I have pictures.

Btw, I was able to totally screw up the whole picture thing for another trip as I only could get nine developed, four where taken by someone else. But we did manage to get the after-goal celebration and our team pics developed.

thanks for coming out Pyramids of Giza:mad:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain forgot to mention that he strutted around CR all weekend with corn rolls and a harley bandana.

Ah yes, Uncoolio. They didn't hide my receding hairline at all. That was why the bandana and touque were critical for the Uncoolio look. Shoc-king.....

UnCoolio

Fcuk the Pyramids of Giza

I never drink at the DCS nights anyway, Sidewinder, so the wagon won't be used as an excuse. I actually have a game on Wednesday night in Ladner, instead of Thursday night, so I will come down after and beat Double In.

Captain

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
DITH

very tame, I've seen you put up higher numbers at the creek for dinner.
Bugaboo if you know what i mean.

I hope your numbers in the loops will be much higher.
Daddy is out, he's at a wedding.
But, according to Mr.Day, Big Sexy will come with us instead of the Richmond United Chumps.
I figure with him, JR and BR our pretty boy factor will be at a all time high.
All-in-All a way better trade for us on the bulls*it-o-meter.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Someone left some " Orange" Captain I expect better, book in my truck. Something teachers..... Could this be it?

Crash Dart you are a PUTZ!!!

Parkhead

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
ARMY,

yes certainly I have surpassed those numbers at bugaboo, Scotty and I must have surpassed the century mark at least twice there.

How did Daysie pry pretty boy big sexy away from RU?

The buddism book would be useful for thurs, if we don't get the book I'll try to find something on the web.

OD, Captain and I have decided on a Celtic theme for thurs so start compiling your outfit.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0