Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Onedart, Captain, and Dartsinthehood Campbell River Tour 2003

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats on tourney win. i should have done that earlier.

I will post some great motivitional thoughts/ quotes when i get home tonight, i believe they go way above and beyond anything DITH can bring. And i will even post some from my soccer " quotation book", which is quite frankly all-world.

Dartsinthehood

Mar 26, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All world ????

Army,

The posse certainly doesn't need any assistance in motivation, especially from you.

The only thing that is "all world" is your desire to hang-out or even be associated with the posse or any posse happenings.

The only quotes you could come up with would be from your romance novels, you pansie.

You can believe all you want but now that we have found buddism in our lives nothing else will ever be able to offer any better motivation.

Anyways as a special treat the posse will allow you to visit our game at the school on thurs, it is right before our game.

Peace.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any romance novels i have seem to have your name written in ink on front cover. I guess there yours. All i use them for are to hold my doors open to my balcony in the condo. I want no association with your mucky posse as that would bring me too high out of the gutter. Hanging with the Blaze leaves me at the perfect level of bull*hitness. There is no way i can bring anything to the table to lower standards and i never ever am trying to raise standards.

I just thought after consulting Day that our motivational techniques from the Loops would hellp inspire the posse to all new heights in the realm of coaching excellence.

Buddhism , Shmudism. I for one am into praying to as many gods and deitys as possible. I try to get help from all of them, it's my only chance at times. I figure if God ain't helping maybe buddha can throw me a bone, if neither are working maybe one of the Hindu gods can help. if no help is forthcomig you need to light some incense for your Shinto ancestors, because I mean let's face it, i need help at times.

as for thursday what game are you talking about, i know of no game. i don't play for the Blaze on Thursday nights anyway, I'm strictly a Tuesday night player with the odd thursday thrown in, Don't forget, i play in a league that suits my talents on most thursdays(Over 35 league in Ladner with Daddy) , I will, however be at the Rose if there is a gathering as i'm never one to miss getting my drink on.

S*it i gotta end this bad boy , time for my morning prayers to Allah. (Remember to face Mecca)

Army

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0