Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
@mtkb is right. If I'm feeling upset by the inability to travel outside the country or get on a plane as my partner isn't vaccinated - that's the feds problem.

If the already crazy inflation is exacerbated by truckers that are unvaxxed from driving goods like groceries back and forth across the border - that's the feds problem.

If the provinces refuse to release restrictions, the feds can roll back their share of federal finding, ...ultimately the feds problem.

Healthcare is managed by the Provinces, but funded +50% be Canada.

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mayor of Ottawa called tow trucks today to start towing and their reply to him was "we have covid".

This whole convoy could of ended on day 1 if Trudeau would have addressed them and their concerns but instead he called them a small minority, racist and not Canadian. Those comments fueled anger and more people started showing up. Trudeau only meets with protestors that agree with his side and his policies. He is like a little kid that throws tantrums to get what he wants. He flees Ottawa to undisclosed location isolate because he has covid yet the federal government made it mandatory that health care workers report to work even if they are covid positive but yet they fired unvacconated workers who are covid negative. Do you see the irony here?

The IG blogger lost me as soon as I read when she said wearing a mask outside.

robino

Sep 24, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus cancel the PCR tests For travelling. More burden on families. Family of 5-6 has to pay over 1000, even though dvax and all. Money grab!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
K, I'm out.

This thread is turning into what I hate most about "social" media. Clearly a few of you can't see past that so do what you want here.

View attachment 32823
I can see why you’d want out and get it.

Truth is I bite my tongue everywhere else. The constant noise on COVID-19 is very stressful. I hardly watch the news anymore and stay away from forwarding / posting almost all articles. I have a small circle of people I trust in the medical community and simply playing the odds on the vax and the health of my family. Statistically, the chance of any of us suffering a notable side effect is substantially low. I need to travel, to see clients, so I chose to get it despite my feelings on the pass and society segregation.

TTP is literally the only public forum where I post my real feelings on all this BS.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had to go downtown this morning and merged into it on the west end of Port Mann. Thought for sure I was gonna be late for my appointment.
Thankfully the head of the line was only at Gaglardi exit so I just got ahead of it, but every overpass had people with flags and signs.
The enjoyment was watching the Kia ahead of me that had driver and passenger role down windows and flip the bird to them all on the way under.
Wished I could have got a pic of that.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Love this guy and his sidekick Jordan Klepper. Fox News apparently now has a problem with Covid and it’s spread haha.

And apparently Americans are flooding the 911 lines now? WTF?

Last edited:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Headline: Great News as Hospitalizations and ICU drop again
Details: 5 less people in ICU/Hospitalized than yesterday.
Note: 5 deaths yesterday due to Covid.

:rolleyes:

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other provinces are starting to lift all restrictions and proceed with normality but yet Bonnie Henry rolled a new vaccine mandate for all health care professionals. Other countries have already removed all mandates and opended up and living a normal life but here we have Trudeau about to call an army and tax the unvaccinated. I think we are doing pretty good in terms of vaccination at about 90% fully vaxxed and I think it's unrealistic to get to 100% fully vaxxed, there has never been a vaccine in the history with a 100% vaccination rate. I could be wrong but I couldn't find anything online.

B.C's Restaraunt Association President and B.C doctor went public today asking to scrap vaccine passport. The doctor made a very good point today by saying "vaccine mandates initially made sense but at this stage they do not make sense. It shouldn't be political. With Omicron, the vaccinated and the unvaccinated spread it around equally. You aren't safer in a room with the vaccinated, unvaccinated or in between."

This thing became so political and its not even about science or public health anymore. The keep saying that they are following science but at this point there is more science to show that what we have been doing isnt working and need to reevaluate our mandates.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
No more capacity limits on events
No more prc tests pre-boarding (still need antigen)
Bars and titty clubs back open

Still need masks
Still need to be vaccinate to go to events or restaurants

Oh and dancing is back
kevin bacon dancing GIF

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've been biting my tongue this whole time wanting to say exactly this.
It's an absolute fcuking disgrace what the citizens of Ottawa have had to go through.

Seriously - Fcuk off.
All of you.
The protest organizer is now playing a race card, claiming she is metis in order tonget a lighter sentence.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The protest organizer is now playing a race card, claiming she is metis in order tonget a lighter sentence.
yeah, having just gone through that process for a client - no decision yet - I can tell you that the odds of her convincing a judge that it was the intergenerational trauma that caused her to organize the protest are between slim and none...

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah, having just gone through that process for a client - no decision yet - I can tell you that the odds of her convincing a judge that it was the intergenerational trauma that caused her to organize the protest are between slim and none...
What. No criticism of tamara litch for playing the race card?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0