Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posting this here instead of WC thread….kinda ironic and funny.

Does anyone know why Canada doesn’t consider an antigen test (green pass) as equivalent to a vaccination? I’ve been wondering this since being in Europe. I seems to make sense, no?

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Posting this here instead of WC thread….kinda ironic and funny.

Does anyone know why Canada doesn’t consider an antigen test (green pass) as equivalent to a vaccination? I’ve been wondering this since being in Europe. I seems to make sense, no?

I agree. At some point, the meaning of "fully vaccinated" needs to be amended to "I have antibodies".

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Saskatchewan now hinting at lifting proof of vaccination policies……..soon.

Will other provinces follow?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before anyone posts, I saw the Terry Fox defacing today. Inexcusable, some things are sacred, and he was an actual hero. These truckers are business people, end of discussion. Doing a job unless it’s as a first responder does not make you a hero.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

CJ Mundy

Sep 8, 2020
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you really believe the MSM? Why the fcku would they deface the Terry Fox thing? Do you think these truckers would dance on the tomb of the unknown? The MSM are lying to you yet again. Do not trust them.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you really believe the MSM? Why the fcku would they deface the Terry Fox thing? Do you think these truckers would dance on the tomb of the unknown? The MSM are lying to you yet again. Do not trust them.
Well there’s Pictures and video? ‍

But I do understand that there are people joining in just because it a reason to join in on a protest whether they believe in the cause or not.

But if someone can tell me how many pages deep I need to go on a Google search to get the real, unbiased truth on a topic, that would be great. I wanna make sure I get info from a source that would clearly have no ulterior motives and has access to all the secret information that nobody else seems to be able to find.

Last edited:

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
well, since the media is doing deep dives on every single person taking part in the trucker convoy - you know, the exact opposite of how they treat all the extinction rebellion anti-energy eco-terrorists - i'm sure we'll know who defaced Terry soon enough.

could be a false flag by a raging lefty... could be a lone wolf far right nutter that even the truckers don't want to be associated with... could be anyone really.... at this point, who knows...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly at this stage everything Covid related is nonsense in my books. They are trying to navigate their way out of this and that will take some time. Lots of money on these vaccine passports, people losing jobs over lack of vaccinations. My work included. I’m sure they want a little more time to pass. Hard to lose your job and a few weeks later you don’t need the vaccine.

I don’t understand things like Covid is levelling off. You have asked for people to stay home and not be tested. So me and everyone I know weren’t even recorded. My wife is a nurse and there was a Covid outbreak, people in the hospital for other reasons all got Covid. They aren’t in the hospital for Covid but are recorded as such.
What I’m saying is the data and the messaging is ridiculous. This strain is a flu, treat it as such. If it’s worse go to the hospital. Teachers stop being pussys. If you’re old and scared, stay home and let a young healthy person teach until you’re ready.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I support the economic reasons for this protest, but the rest? Nope. I’ll stick to writing my MLA, PMs office, etc.,, won’t be associated with that.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously about the graves and Statues???

If anyone really gives a fack what do you think happens to the Remembrance Day area in Gastown??
Yup...the crack heads and homeless piss and sit on it every night. So if you are that pissed off then please, go down and guard our area every night!!

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't care so much about the statues themselves; they're hunks of rock. What gets me going is the cancel culture cancer behind most of the statue fcukery, and the anarchist aspect of it that goes completely unpunished by our gutless politicians (if they're aren't themselves the ones leading the charge like the odious mayor of Victoria, Lisa Helps...)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Seriously about the graves and Statues???

If anyone really gives a fack what do you think happens to the Remembrance Day area in Gastown??
Yup...the crack heads and homeless piss and sit on it every night. So if you are that pissed off then please, go down and guard our area every night!!
Stop making good points, yah bag of dicks.

Normally I’m indifferent, but certain statues in my mind are sacred. The fallen soldier, and Terry Fox, you don’t fcuk with.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other news, @Regs got his booster shot yesterday afternoon. Arm is going to fall off, I swear - holy fcuk I don't remember the others being this painful. May need to pull off the man-sick routine in the house today.

Lonely Work From Home GIF

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
In other news, @Regs got his booster shot yesterday afternoon. Arm is going to fall off, I swear - holy fcuk I don't remember the others being this painful. May need to pull off the man-sick routine in the house today.

Pfizer or Moderna? And what did you have before?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Started with AZ, then Moderna, and yesterday Moderna.

They actually asked me yesterday which one I wanted. WTF? Yeah, let's try Pfizer and see what the cokctail does :rolleyes:

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Supposed to get mine on Thursday. Brother got his and said the same except he got the chills wasn't feeling great for 24 hour's. Said he slept for about 18 of them

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Supposed to get mine on Thursday. Brother got his and said the same except he got the chills wasn't feeling great for 24 hour's. Said he slept for about 18 of them

I believe it's recommended to wait for 3 months after covid infection.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0