Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches Soccer League 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thursday at Griffin.....

Well, as often happens this time of year, what with the injuries, other commitments and what not, Lupo was unable to field a squad against Freybe in the league cup and we had to default.
However, with the eight guys from Lupo that could play, plus some Millars players that ran with us in the summer, we played a friendly against Donegals Pub from Surrey. Lupo as usual was a little slow out of the gate, but withstood the Donegals attack. Play evened out with good opportunities at both ends. Donigal final broke the goose egg on a nifty passing play that resuted in a top corner goal...1-0 Donegal at the half. Second half Lupo came out hard ( no this is not about Jason's Wednesday night action )then carried most of the play for the rest of the game. However, it was not to be on this night for Lupo.With about three minutes to go, John O'Flynn is chasing down a clear out by the Surrey side,while being pursuded by the Donegal striker.John is just contolling the ball when the Donegal striker clips his heels, down goes John, and the Donegal strikers goes in clear to slot it home...2-0. Lupo players howl with protest about the non-call to referee Reg Varney. Olive, you silly cow, he slipped was the reply.
Not quite the result that Lupo looked for but a good effort all around . Well done lads. This Sunday Lupo vs Seymour at Lynn Valley for third on the "B" side, should be a good one. See you there!

lupoman

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lupo vs Seymour @ LV.....

so....Sunday morning, the air cool and crisp, the sun shining, and do you think we could for once start like we were'nt in a fcuking coma....no....15 seconds in ,Seymour scores! Ok, we are now awake, so we score about two minutes later...1-1 three minutes in. Long story short, Lupo3, Seymour 2 , 15 minutes into the game. Stays that way until mid way through the second when Lupo pops its 4th. Paul Miller....Millertime!....rounds out the scoring to make it 5-2 Lupo over Seymour. A clean played match, with only the usual cards for the "f"bomb at LV.Next up, Rams at Myrtle.

lupoman

Gaffa

Jul 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just so you don't feel lonely lupoman...

Lomas 2 - 1 Malones

First half was a pretty even affair on the icey turf at Griffin. Both teams had chances but were unable to covert until Dave N. stroked a freekick in about 35 minutes into the game.Very Brazilian, Dave. 1-0 Lomas at the half. Malones came out strong in the second frame and tied it up from a corner. Cass nodded on at the near post and big Bruce met the ball at the far post and slotted it home.Very Mark Hughes circa 87 I must say!

From then on it was all Malones as they pushed hard for the winner, denied only by their own inept ability to finish and a couple of big saves from Rob. Ten minutes to go and we get a corner. Pat knocked one into the far post and it hit me on the side of the head and found its way in. For a change. Try as they did Malones still couldn't hit water falling out of a boat, as we gifted them further chances to score but they failed to convert. The final whistle blew and I rushed off for Brunch with Santa.

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
When's the parade?

Long time comin', but a big win for CAS over Blueridge on Sunday!Well done, jimmy....after some of the games you guys have been through this year, it couldn't have come at a better time! Congrats!

lupoman:bronco:

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Crap......

There ya go, crap play from both sides, crap reffing, just all around crap, which lead to the crap score of 4-3 for Rams. Lupo came out well, but could not convert a peno to take the 1-0 lead (Al, yer behind me now for taking one from the spot!) Rams took heart and score three straight on some poor Lupo marking. Second half the boys come out flying, getting it to 3-2, then Rams score on a free kick...4-2. French scores an a peno, 4-3, but too little too late.Not a bad effort, nobody quit,and no bitching to each other, just to the ref and the other team. Any way, Merry Christmas to all, may your hopes and dreams be granted in this festive season.

Cheers!!
lupoman

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
umm....

I gotta stop posting when I'm pissed! Did I really write that shite?Any way Merry Christmas from myself and the rest of the Lupites,see you in the new year!:bronco:

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm learnin'......

Finally figured out that avitar crap.They don't have a Jersey flag (Three red lions on a yellow back ground) so I guess the UK flag will have to do. No offence meant.

lupoman

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Years wishes,

From myself and the rest of Lupo United Football Club we would like to wish everyone the best of luck for the New Year!

lupoman:wa:

sure is lonely in here!

Tee

Jul 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Match of the Week

Nordic v. Pegasus

A Nordic win will even the total points for first place (Peg with one in hand). Should be a good match, especially on a big grass pitch which will give everyone space to run (hopefully it is not frozen).

I can only say that if Pipes ate as much as I think he did over the holidays, then he will be breathing out of his arse this Sunday. Hopefully the cabbage rolls and vino were good to you.

TEE

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy New Year....

Gee thanks to the bastard who did the schedule. Now that we are all fat and out of shape ( yes, round is a shape but that don't help ) we get Norvan as our first game back! Why does this shite keep happening to me! Best of luck this week end, don't be barfin' up any lungs or anything!

lupoman

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gee thanks......

Like I said thanks for nothin'. While we did manage to stay with Norvan in the first half and were unlucky to not be even with them at the half ( 1-0 to Norvan ), we were unable to keep pace with an obviously superior side. Good job by the lads to keep working right to the end, kudos to our keeper Marco for some great saves to keep it under double digits. Norvan 7, Lupo 0. Next up for Lupo, a much improved CAS. Should be a good one.

lupoman

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What time is it

Anyway

You post at 12:47 that you lost, yet when I update the league tape at 1:33, you haven't phoned in your score, what type of example is that setting to the league from Mr Sec/Treas.

Important people like Mayor McMullet are complaining that the tape isn't updated!

Any rocket surgeon would know that you lost, we just need to know by how much!

Phone in the score.

His Very Rondness!

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rocket surgeon?

Not too sure why if we get shut out it falls to me to phone in the score, and by the way, what exactly is a rocket surgeon? I've heard of a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon.... one too many bubbas on the sideline today? Fine example you set Mr. Pres.

lupoman:confused:

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lupo man

"The Pres" is just drowning his sorrows as he has just realized it is impossible for his beloved celtics, to ever catch the mighty RANGERS this year. Atleast they should finish second in the CIS cup, which isn't too bad.:wa:

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
what hoops?

Yes it is indeed a terrible shame about those poor lads in green and white, poncing about as if the top of the table is their devine right! Piss on 'em all!! Too right Dickens....RANGERS in 2003!!!!

lupoman:bronco:

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
three cheers for......

There ya go. A much improved CAS showed there stuff today in a 3-1 win over Lupo. Great first half by the boys in blue, but as with last week, just a shite second half..... plus the fact that we lost Teddy for the rest of the year and longer with ACL and MCL damage. Just a Shite day all around... except for the pub.My keepers' about to walk, the rest of those heathen bastards....well, they can go have un-natural sex acts with themselves...... like I said before , I really shouldn't post when I'm pissed! Where the fcuk was I going with this?

time for some single-malt
lupoman

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
last half falling down...

Meralomas fought well to tie it up against Pegasus in the second playing a better half, deserving the tie-ing goal at least. Hats off to the No. 1 team though, in getting 3 points from the last 10 minutes in the half.
We still hadn't learnt from Freybe a week earlier after not only tieing it up but taking the lead to knuckle down, lock down the hatches and keep the lead. Heartbreakers both.

We just seem to be a few goals short of a few wins!
fcuk!

good luck in the cup this week, all

hedKandi

click here
for match reports

Lupoman

Nov 11, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pre-superbowl.....

The way the rain came down just before the game, I thought we would be drowned by the half, but our little ray of sunshine IYDEYMYCHAP showed up, the clouds parted and we were under way. Rangers scored two quick ones off corners before the boys in blue settled down. 2-0 at the half for Rangers. Lupo hung in there, with some solid play from everyone today.....a good all around game for Lupo, taking a 3-1 loss. Great goal by Mark Waring at the end to break the goose-egg. Next up...Skid-row United...Bring your empties and support the cause!!!!

lupoman

ps Happy Birthday to a class act, it was Bernard Ward Sr's birthday yesterday, best wishes to you. How come Bernard Jr. turned out so poorly?:bronco: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0