Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Noo Choons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
this just in..........

Just back from HIV on Oxford Street (it's hotter than a pervert's pants here in the shadow of Lion's Gate today) where I acquired the new single by the legend who is Ian McCulloch, 'Sliding'.

Jinks, sort this out.

Just in time for summer too.

Nice.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tragedy..........

Nina Simone stops moving and S Club break up all in the same 24 hours.

It's all too much.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not really a noo choon, but.....

On Philly time (3 hrs ahead, Yoda & eat your heart out Capitano) and just watched Leno.

Robbie Williams, who the lumpen proletariat (go on Keeper) may know him as a Boro supporter and Fasty's best pal, took the piss.

A must watch.....

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bobbins.......

Robert Williams is a Port Vale supporter, thank you very much. He grew up as Stoke City but changed allegiances when Sandy Ramuel played for the Vale. 'Course he did.

'Big Sur'- The Thrills.

This song makes 'There She Goes' by The Las sound like Enter Sandman. Song of the summer. Song of the century. Exquisite. The only thing America has contributed to the betterment of the world since Angelina Jolie.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
class.......

'Am I Wry? No' - Mew

This is the song Willy has been trying to write all those lonely days locked up in his Mum's spare bedroom. Mew's done it, Wills, you can come out now.

Not as good as 'Big Sur' by The Thrills but a cracking choon nonetheless. Sort it.

Willy

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better the spare room than the closet. Speaking of which, how's your dad and his boyfriend? Give them my best.

Embarrased to admit I haven't logged on to this monumental site for the better part of 2 months. Happy to see however, as I've browse the back pages of this thread that songs I mentioned months ago (junior senior's classice for instance) are being mentioned 3 months later (perhaps there's a remix I'm unaware of). And I noticed Aqualung mentioned by a certain limey prat, without even the slightest mention of the CD creator who sent it his way. Ah well ... enough about me.

Fasty, great shout on the mew. Absolutely fabulous kid!

Right then, mum's got sausage, eggs and a healthy serving of black puddin' waiting for me down in the kitchen ... god bless 'er!

But Before I go, may I suggest you all make a point of looking into :

"Dark Star" by I Am Kloot

and

"Stars and Sons" by Broken Down Social Scene

William McStealth

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Mew song is fcuking rubbish. I unfortunately wasted 30 seconds downloading it. Fortunately, I can delete it more rapidly. Carry on.

I gave Dark Star a go, and though it is marginally more interesting than Mew's shite, it is still not my cup of tea. I shall leave now in order to let the underground experts do their thing. All I can do is try. I shall go back to my Debbie Boone and Pat Benetar now. Cheers.

Love is a Battlefield

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just for you........

Captain,

Try downloading 'Fast Food Song' by the Fast Food Rockers. You'll love it. It's fcuking awful.

MacFcuk, Dad's all right though his boyfriend has pissed him off by setting up stall outside the liquor store on Davie and Bidwell as well. There's only room for one Patsy Cline busker down there, as you can well imagine.

'Dark Star' is very May. Try ‘Life In A Day’ by Kloot instead.

Also try:

Har Mar Superstar ‘EZ Pass (Mint Royale Mix)’
Placebo ‘This Picture’
Simian ‘La Breeze’
Brancaccio & Aisher ‘Everybody’
Mint Royale ‘Dancehall Places’
Grandaddy ‘Now It’s On’
The Flaming Lips ‘Fight Test’

And I'm going to keep posting it until Jinky posts about how good it is and the Captain denounces it as rubbish; 'Big Sur'- The Thrills.

P.S. Captain, The Thrills are Irish.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
P.S. Captain, The Thrills are Irish.

So, would they be a part of Britain? If so, I will have nothing to do with them. BTW, I tried to find that song yesterday but had no luck. I will try later just for you, Mr. England. :)

Captain

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rome is burning........

Captain United Kingdom,

The Thrills are from the Southern bit of Ireland that only wishes it were part of Britain.

Despite this, it's still the best record ever since the last best ever.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timo maas - get down
Luce - good day
Alex lloyd - everybody's laughing, amazing, lucky star
sourmash - don't look back in anger
cardigans - erase and rewind
kays choice - addict

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stalker.......

'peace out dawg'

He must've seen the minger I pulled Saturday night but not Friday's conquest.

No one ever sees the fit ones. And I only seem to see them the once.

'The Things'- Audio Bullys.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain's approval required...........

Burnsie,

Please download 'Oceans in the Hall' by Ladybug Transistor as well as 'Symmetry' by Mew and then proceed to tell all and sundry (particularly sundry) how shite both songs are.

It simply ain't a top choon unless you've passed judgement on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0