Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Noo Choons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jason Nevins? Well wicked........

rhet·o·ric
n.

1. The art or study of using language effectively and persuasively.
    1. A treatise or book discussing this art.
  2. Skill in using language effectively and persuasively.
    1. A style of speaking or writing, especially the language of a particular subject: fiery political rhetoric.
    2. Language that is elaborate, pretentious, insincere, or intellectually vacuous: His offers of compromise were mere rhetoric.
vi·cious
adj.

1. Having the nature of vice; evil, immoral, or depraved.
  2. Given to vice, immorality, or depravity.
  3. Spiteful; malicious: vicious gossip.
  4. Disposed to or characterised by violent or destructive behaviour. See Synonyms at cruel.
  5. Marked by an aggressive disposition; savage. Used chiefly of animals.
  6. Severe or intense; fierce: a vicious storm.
  7. Faulty, imperfect, or otherwise impaired by defects or a defect: a forced, vicious style of prose.
  8. Impure; foul.
tr.v. floored, floor·ing, floors

1. To provide with a floor.
  2. Informal. To press (the accelerator of a motor vehicle) to the floor.
    1. To knock down.
    2. To stun; overwhelm: The very idea floored me.
punch-drunk
adj.

1. Showing signs of brain damage caused by repeated blows to the head. Used especially of a boxer.
  2. Behaving in a bewildered, confused, or dazed manner.
While I'm sure The Rob is chuffed to buggery to have such a perspicace accademician heading up his fanclub (ask him to cantillate his demiurgic paean to adequation to you, it's a fcuking gem), like all your other emasculated and languid attempts at taking the piss, your benightedness of what a pisstake actually is continues it's unfaltering passage.

How's your Premium Membership coming along, pockets? The prediction to your banal riposte (predictable, The Rob!!! predictable!!) to this transition is posted in the Premium Members section though, distressingly for you, Will Hill will not offer odds on me getting it in one, not even evens-on.

'Down to the Sea' Tim Booth
'Down to the Underground' Client feat. Pete Doherty
'Walk Idiot Walk' The Hives

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here are a couple of easy listening hip-hopping tracks that even the heathen masses of the Fraser Valley may find enjoyable if they can pry themselves away from My Sharona. Not likely, I suppose, but without hope we are lost.

K-OS: B-boy Stance (Canadian even)
The Roots: Don't say nuthin' (Mumbled chorus one can waltz to)

Today is Clean Air Day in Canada. Let's keep the driving to a minimum. Or at the very least refrain from farting, belching and filling the air with expletives (You can do it HOS!).

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scott Weiland of STP fame and his heroin addicted posse, including G N R alumni Duff, Slash and Matt Soren are releasing an album this week under the name Velvet Revolver. Should be interesting. Their first track seems all right.

Also, DJ.Teisto releasing a new album.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
bertrum said:
Scott Weiland of STP fame and his heroin addicted posse, including G N R alumni Duff, Slash and Matt Soren are releasing an album this week under the name Velvet Revolver. Should be interesting. Their first track seems all right.

Also, DJ.Teisto releasing a new album.

Critics over here are breathless about the Guns & Roses and Temple Pilot hybrid's new synth-pop Platinum Blonde-revival sound.

What a departure.

'Mass Destruction' Faithless

Album? 'No Roots' Faithless

Every song in the key of C.

Talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money