Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Noo Choons

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whoever is able to download this lot wins a vanilla envelope choc-full of rubbish.
This, is bullshit. I want to win this award from the heart of my bottom, but I thought the annual weekly-monthly award had merit, if it's only based on internet search knowledge you may as well call it Keepers Anal weekly-monthly vanilla envelope award and be done with it.

Crisp.

BTW, I've already found one choon, but I'm not telling which.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
foolhardy........

You listen to me you presumptuous fanny-avoiding wazzock. Nowhere in my previous post do I ever mention that whoever has the brass tadgers to download my superb selections will actually receive the prestigious vanilla envelope. Perhaps you and Dudelookslikealady can get together to come up with who would win a fight as I've yet to receive a suitable reply to my philosophical query in that regard. Sort it out man.

And if you ever mention my name and that of the inusfferable keeper in the same post again I'll batter you to within an inch of your life. Again. Here's a mindless link for you.

My money's on the fact you found the Manitoba track. You fcuking should've done, that was the easy one. Manitoba is signed to Leaf Records and Leaf Records is run out of a garden shed in Vancouver. Ask Buckfast, he used to share an apartment with Little T, prime Leaf mover, shaker, and shed-dweller.

Deft.

LucVanLierde

Not Bright
Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A few Hooj Choons to DL

James - Laid, Sit down
Coldplay - Trouble(big beat remix)
Ocean color scene - lining
The music - Take the long road and walk it
David Gray - shine
Faith no more - Easy like a sunday morning
Jam and spoon - angel
Storm - storm
Pvd - for and angel
Matthew jay - call my name, shoulder
Turin brakes-
50 cent - in da club
Jonny cash - hurt
david gray - everytime, the other side
primitive radio gods - standing in a phone booth
moodfood - moodswings (martin luther king remix)
ALEX LLOYD - anything by this dude is brilliant
spiderbait - shazzam
finley quaye - sun is shining
sam roberts - long road
Future sound of london - papua new huinea
our lady peace - made of steel
Leftfield - Dusted
Squelch - dark happy
Taucher - mental thing
Swollen members - breath

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My wee brother's band is playing on the Mike Bullard Show tomorrow night.

I've asked him to find out if Bullard is really that ugly and unfunny in person.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How true is this statement.
I've asked him to find out if Bullard is really that ugly and unfunny in person
That was the first time I have ever watched Mike Bullard and can honestly say it will be the last. I've heard funnier stuff come out of Yoda.

As for the wee Jinky Jr, not particularly my type of choons, but it's great to see him pounding the skins. Actually, I could get into it if I was drunk and at some dark bar and felt like going nuts for a while. :D

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How false is this statement?

I've heard funny stuff come out of Yoda.

Im sure you meant funnier.

Bullard is pathetic but his people do take care of their guests.
My bro phoned me last night and mentioned he was staying in a $1700.00 a night suite. Not bad at all.

Perhaps they should put up their guests in a Motel 6 and spend the money they saved on writers, or maybe a host with an ounce of charisma. I guess people in Ontario like him.

Nuff said.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the Mitsubishi commercial...

Telepopmusik, Breath(e)

That's what the description says anyway. Sounds a piss load like Bent.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rank amateur........

Posted in the Top Choons thread 02-02-2002 10:43 AM

And the best song of the year so far has to be 'Breathe' by the French types whose name just rolls off the tongue Telepopmusik. Exquisite.

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Quite.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
poncey bell-end.......

I'm just pleased to see good music is getting out to Canada faster than ever. 13 months is, surely, a record of sorts.

Now fcuk off and leave me alone while I try and figure out why the words 'flammable' and 'inflammable' mean precisely the same fcuking thing.

KNVB's palm pilot.........

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~

Good 'uns......

Alpinestars ‘Burning Up’

Placebo ‘The Bitter End’

Simply Red 'Sunrise'

The Cardigans ’For What It’s Worth’

Junior Senior ‘Move Your Feet’

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With a massive shout out to Hall and or Oates, Fasty's recomendation of Simply Red 'Sunrise' lacks compromise and I ask Allah to bless him for the suggestion.

Anyone could get laid to this song. Christ they might even get laid without having to marry the bird.

Sexy as ****!!

max blink

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
junior senior

D-D-D-D-DON'T-DON'T STOP THE BEAT!

the best danish pop since, well, not aqua...

this song will drive you bonkers, unless you are heavily medicated with continental lager.

max

The Final Arrears - Mull Historical Society

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
new batch.......

C'mon, get stuck into this lot..........

Coldplay - 'Clocks- piano house remix'
Plummet - 'Damaged' ***** so full of cheese it's a cracker
Room 5 feat. Oliver Cheatham - 'Make Luv' ***** the song off the new Lynx adverts. Gets a bit fcuking annoying after listening to it 1,895 times in a row.

Tomcraft - 'Loneliness'******* the new ringtone everyone on the bus seems to have on their mobile. The cnuts.

Richard X feat. Liberty X - 'Being Nobody' *******Blazearmy and his headband's official selection for Kamloops 2003.

Aqualung - 'If I Fall'
The Roots feat. Cody Chesnutt - 'The Seed ****** five black fellas go beserk.

Run DMC Vs Jacknife Lee - 'It's Tricky 2003' ******old skool re-visited. Again.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: les choons des nouvelles

Originally posted by sensei_hanson on 12-14-2002 10:36 AM
Roots w/Cody ChesnuTT - "Seed". This shite is tight, yo.

I thought living in the future and all gave you access to noo choons? You're over three months behind with that hidden Roots gem nobody ever mentioned before. You've fallen off. Not fallen off in an Oasis kind of way....more in a Robbie Williams kind of way.

For shame.
-Sensei.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jumped up wazzock...........

'Communication' by The Cardigans.

This song is, as I type this, singlehandedly putting the pieces of KNVB's shattered marital union back together. This feat alone should be indicative of the power and glory of this particular Scandinavian four minutes of loveliness.

Just imagine what it could do for your sad existence.

Sensei, I pay little to no attention to your musical suggestions. You irrevocably blotted your copy-book while subjecting me to hours of endless wanking by the cnuting Manic Street Preachers.

They're Welsh, you know. Like Catherine Zeta-Jones. And look at the state she's got herself in.

If I'd tolerated that the children might have been next. And, as Pete Townsend would no doubt agree, it's all about the children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0