Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Michael Zelewski a 6 foot two two hundred and ten LBS forward is the newest man added to Canucks roster. A two way smart forward that will help Canucks or Utica Comets. He was born ten minutes away from Utica comets rink. Team is slowly getting bigger and stronger. Even it looks like Daniel is coming back soon. We might see the play off's yet. Tough but possible.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
One wonders if Curtis Geding might end up in Canucks camp next year. His side was top ten play today. Big guy 6 foot three 210 LBS.
Gillis should be tracking this young man. Kelowna BC native. Ney Jersi drafted him ways back. Not so sure if he is still in their plans.
Steady player in all three areas of the ice. Reads the game well.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
See clear head and Kassian might have saved Canucks season. Now if he could do bit of this more aften we might like his style.
Matthias is a good trade for Lui. Wao the guy can play on the wing as good as he plays in the centre. There is hope yet. Loosing Henrik is bad but it looks like the team is not quitting.Lack is looking better each game. Markstrom has a big task to push Lack from number one spot.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sure his breakout game came against arguably the worst team in the league, but how can anyone not see why they haven't given up on this guy? I love the way he played yesterday...totaly reminded me of Bertuzzi in his prime, when nobody could stop him. That last assist was a thing of beauty, but all four passes were nice set-ups. Only Webber's had any luck element, but the set-up was still nice.

I mean, Christ, anyone who can set-up Booth for a goal this year deserves a commendation.

Kassian is the least of the Canucks problems right now...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks chances to make the play off's got bit better. Smith got a bad injury against Rangers. Rangers won in OT.
Two more games like that last one and Matthias and Kassian might win some respect. Matthias is a huge plus for Gillis. Bieksa is starting to pick his game up, but still can not hit the net for the life of him.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just wanted to point out that Kassian still sucks. Two goals last two games, 6 points last three. Yep, no potential there.

:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah, losing it all a bit prematurely- but he has a paycheck that trumps bad hair.

I wonder how bad he'll suck tomorrow night...

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude in my opinion he did wakeup late.With his size and ability to pass guy should have forty points. As a first round guy twenty five points does not say much. Hodgy on a shytty team has thirty six or more points.Maybe next year. I don't think Kesler will stick around with Torts.
With handfull of games an Hanrik an Bieksa out Kassian has to step up way more. It might be last game of the season to see if they can make it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Hodgy" gets significant power-play minutes though doesn't he? No 1 centre in Buffalo has 36 points.

As a first round guy with a years more experience in the league, don't you think he's the one not really progressing?

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
If one looks the type of players Hodgy plays with and type of players Kassian head a chance to play with one has to give a plus to Hodgy. Kassian has what it takes to be in top six. But in my opinion I just can not see it with him. I just think he is not driven enough to reach that point.
They are both young, year or two things might change. I just think guy like Cole Kassels. Hunter and Bo and Gance will be there before Kassian.
And don't forget if Kesler moves homes guy coming this way will be in top six. Dalas wins Canucks has to win rest of the games to have a chance. Slim but still there. Mini is know for blowing it in last ten games.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Canucks add Jeramie Blain to Utica Comets. A 6'2'' -210 LBS good skating stay at home D, Jeramie was Edmonton's 91 drat in 2010.
Again a plus for Gillis. Any time you can get a young player with size and speed for nothing more than good drink is nifty work.
Young Corrado should be here soon. Traves Green is a huge addition to Utica Club. He loves tough and hard nose hockey. With him in charge club is five point out of play off's in first year of forming.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had four tickets last night in the lower bowl - Two in the club section.
Not a cheap date but still a bit of fun out with the family.
Double Vodkas - $17...
Tasty mind you.

Hey Francesco:
You got money to buy Cin Cin, Araxi's, etc. then you've got some money to dump into this hockey club.
Get off your fcuking ass in the off season and get this mess back on track and give the paying loyal support what we deserve.

What a shite show that was.
Kudos to the Ducks, they're a good team, but that was pathetic.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger You are right.But in my opinion Gillis is the one that should go. He buys all these third line players they are not good enough. Twins and Kesler are burned out. Same with Bieksa Hammy. We have three big guys on the farm to bang around with big Ducks guys. One of them has like 18-20 goals big guy 6' 4". Last knight ducks were pushing our D around like kids. Sastito curled his tale in like a small dog. Club is scared shitless to play hockey. Carrado did well last year he got sent down. Torts is way over his head with these guys. To me it looks like few have quit on Torts. D is way too small for today's NHL. Guy like Shane O'brian might not be skilled but for dam sure big guys from ducks would not push Lack around. Club has no balls. Let them fight let them get some spirit or club will go waste side.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ranger I had a very similar experience Saturday night except I went to the caps game, they won and I felt it was great value for the dollar. I drank over priced beer instead of over priced vodka and resisted the temptation to pick up Canuck tickets on the way out. Went home smoked a cigar on the balcony while watching the Canucks get the collective arses handed to them. So our experience was similar just a little different, like winning the the Premier division or say div 2 for example:)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All I know is that I've become apathetic towards the Canucks. So long as the Caps can keep giving me something to cheer for, I can forget about hockey for a while...

BTW- fun atmosphere Saturday night, for the Caps that is. It's like a TTP reunion in the concourse...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0