Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No I do not. I apologize for my statement I was unaware and not told this information you never said what the cowgirl did and I knew what your team memeber did so I'm sorry.

Can*Shock

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry about it I am not mad I just letting you know because I think all the teams in our league should know that #6 from the pitt cowgirls from the moment we stepped on the pitch she was looking for a fight with someone and our team didn't give in until she physically assulted one of our players and then kept mouthing off to us. So when you play them just be aware because she like to stir shite up.

Sloan08

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
B Candian & Can*Shock...hey ladies!! I think overall though the game wasn't that bad until the last 10 minutes or so eh?? I mean the usual beakin on the field but nothing overly physical...But I was busy up front & screaming from the sidelines so what do i know???

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can*Shock said:
Don't worry about it I am not mad I just letting you know because I think all the teams in our league should know that #6 from the pitt cowgirls from the moment we stepped on the pitch she was looking for a fight with someone and our team didn't give in until she physically assulted one of our players and then kept mouthing off to us. So when you play them just be aware because she like to stir shite up.

Ya we've played them and I know exactly who you mean thanks, she always seems to have something to say.

Wings- What do you have to say about all this?

Sloan08

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
thought so...he he he. Yeah good game. Was very pleased with the way things turned out and how we played our game. Shitty our win had to be overshadowed by all that crap but I don't blame the reactions by our player!!

B~Canadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was in pretty much the same position as the referee was, i heard some back and fourth talk between our players and theirs, which is not unusual in a soccer match. I did however see how #6 of the cows was not going to let down, she pushed and pushed. In all honesty soccer should never reach this point, fists should never be raised. Sorry to say but #6 was asking for it, and she got it.

IamCanadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
In all honesty soccer should never reach this point, fists should never be raised. Sorry to say but #6 was asking for it, and she got it.

I agree that a soccer game should never reach this point. I also believe that nobody should ever be called names like the ones used by that certain player we're all talking of. Chirping from the beginning of the game and playing a far from clean game herself she decided to pull out ever nasty name she could find, and I guess when those ran out she resorted to oinking at my player?!?!?!?!
In describing the "incident" the Burnaby player tried to resume the game and get away from the cowgirl however she was followed for a good couple minutes on the field, step for step being hit many times as she tried to avoid the situation. If that is provocation I don't know what is!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
That's the best thing I've read on here so far! :D

I agree spazz...man...there is some serious action in this thread.
Sounds like a nasty game once again for the ol' Cowgirl's, eh?
So...lemme get this straight...#6 is on cowgirls and was causing a ruckus (sp?) and got smacked around at the end of it?

so confusing...:confused:

Lush

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Lushpuppies 3 Abbotsford Stingers 2

A win a never felt so good! Lush continue to top Div 2A.

Im sure im the only one from 2A kickin around here...but I feel wings and striker are sick of being the only two in here...

am I wrong?

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lush said:
Im sure im the only one from 2A kickin around here...but I feel wings and striker are sick of being the only two in here...am I wrong?

Looks like you haven't read the whole thread lush because there are more than those two in here now.:)

Lush

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
geez...sounds like BBY and Pitt had an interesting game...glad to hear BBY came out with the win, by the sounds of the situation...

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay...so I've read all the posts about our game...and I'll start with the score since it seems there's even confusion about that!

The final score was 4-2 for Burnaby...They deserved the win...While our skill levels were pretty even, their fitness level was definitely better than ours and we ran out of gas in the second half.

The first half went well...a physical match for sure, with only a few questionable hard challenges from both sides...Ref saw that it was a physical match and gave us the benefit of the doubt and let us play. It was the second half where things all went downhill.

Shock was chippy and throwing in bad, and late, challenges right from the second half whistle. But it got out of hand right at the very end...

I'm not sure exactly when or why it started but I know that words were being exchanged between one of our players and the Shock. Shock got all in the face of our player, who raised her arms in an attempt to get her off. Shock mashed the heel of her palm into our girl's cheek, who again flailed her arms to get her off...all this goin on at the half while play was at the other end of the field. Ref finally realized what was happening, stepped in and stopped it.

Not a minute later, our girl moved to the sideline to get into position, and was viciously hacked down by a Shock player. It was a shot straight to the ankles...FROM BEHIND...and it was completely malicious. Ref saw the whole thing and gave her Red. I hope she gets the 5 game suspension she deserves.

The Burnaby team was completely classless, proven by the "she got what she deserves" and "I don't blame my player for what she did" post. She was oinking at your player? So what!?!?! Trash talk, or animal noises as the case may be, does not warrant being physically attacked. I would rather lose every single game for the rest of this season than sink to the lows that Burnaby did this past weekend.

And I hate to say it, but I know the posts on this website played a part. It's obvious that Shock doesn't understand the nature of this website - Everything that's posted is tongue in cheek and sarcastic...it's meant to be humurous...and it's meant to stay on the Boards. Shock was obviously pissed off that I predicted a Win for my team (oh, the horror of saying your own team is gonna win!), and was quoting things from the website during the game...For example, one of our players gets tackled from behind and goes down. Their players yell "Well done" and "It'll be hard to get the W from the ground".

That being said, don't expect to see many more posts from me. I have no intentions of putting my teammates in danger for the sake of exchanging some humourous banter with people I don't even know.

So to those of you who actually get it (Striker 14, ScreamingBeauty, Alikira, Spazz, etc.)...It was fun while it lasted...

steffie

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lush pulled out another win yesterday. We beat the Abby stingers 3-2. They were quite a vocal team, no shortage of whining. It was funny, we just laughed. as for playing, they had 2 girls that were the ringers, if anyone on their team got the ball, they would give it to them, and they did all the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0