Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, Nutmeg's is correct I am now the official water boy for Surrey United and for those of you talking about all the big games to come out and watch on this thread ie: ( Jags vs Cowgirls) I suggest you all should come out and support your local BC girls this up coming week at Nationals. It's been awhile since the Nationals have been hosted in BC and for all you soccer players and fans I strongly urge you to come out and support. It all starts on wednesday at Newton Athletic Park in Surrey. I'll let Nutmegs post the field and times as I'm computer illiterate!:D
In case your not sure who to cheer for just remember Surrey United, I'm giving everyone here a heads up to jump on the bandwagon NOW before the hindsight 20/20 kicks in!

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A dissappointing loss for the Jags to the Lightning... No surprise to us all. No excuses, we could've played better that's what it came down to. Some unnecessary foul language from some players. All around a well played game though, nothing too rough which was nice. A good well played game.

Wings I heard about your game what happened?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
VANCOUVER JAGUARS 1 DELTA RANGERS 1

Good Battle!
It was 0-0 at half time...and then about 10 mins in, they score...a bouncing ball that I couldn't get a grip on, squeaked outta my paws and right to their striker...she curled it in behind me for 1-nil

About 15 mins left in the game...a ball up to Shannon at mid, up to Rosy...deaks out the sweeper, sees the keeper has left the left side open...Rosy takes a step...CRACK...badk o' the net...1-1

Good chances by Delta near the end...I had to get a foot on one that was labelled for the back o' the net...then I made a nice save on a girl streaking in from midfield...

Game ended 1-1

Bombastic has moved ahead of us due to their win today over the Meralomas...:( We don't play them until beginning of November, so we will wait patiently until then!

How did everyone else do?

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Think you need a name change now STRIKER! :eek:

You're definitely becoming a decent keeper (never thought I'd EVER say that)... but then again you never scored goals as a forward so this is much more fitting!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
Think you need a name change now STRIKER! :eek:

You're definitely becoming a decent keeper (never thought I'd EVER say that)... but then again you never scored goals as a forward so this is much more fitting!

why you lil'...

i feel pretty good between the ol' wooden arches...so far, so good!!
at least i'm getting some praise now for a good game...whereas before, it was "FOR FCUK SAKES...CAN YOU SCORE ALREADY?!!" so, it feels pretty good ;)

sanx spazz

Lush

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Care to jump in the ring and make a prediction?

I will. I just found this wensite today..and I think its F'in amazing. Cant believe noone told me about it.
As for the rivalry between the teams. NIce work Ladies. keep it up, its all for good fun and only makes the wins more worth while:D

B~Canadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnaby Shock 4 - Pitt Cowgirls 2, was a very strong & physical game for both teams, but the best team always comes out on top! i can see people might be a little hesitant to write considering what went on today. Hopefully the cows will be a little more mature when the next match rolls around. Well deserved 'W' for the shock. Well done ladies! & just for the record cows, you arnt tied with us anymore, mooooo:D

Attachments

• COW.jpg
    COW.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 100

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm glad I went with the Loyalty vote on this one. Awfully quite cowgirls:D. That's a classic picture B~Canadian. You draw that youself:rolleyes:

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
B~Canadian said:
Burnaby Shock 4 - Pitt Cowgirls 2, was a very strong & physical game for both teams, but the best team always comes out on top! i can see people might be a little hesitant to write considering what went on today. Hopefully the cows will be a little more mature when the next match rolls around. Well deserved 'W' for the shock. Well done ladies! & just for the record cows, you arnt tied with us anymore, mooooo:D

I'm glad I'm not the only one now that has a rivalry going on with the cowgirls, however I did hear that there was a certain player from your team that got out of hand and was the cause for the game being called. Any comments?

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
The game was called:confused: So what is the final score then or is it an abandoned match??

I'm not sure. I was told by one of the cowgirls that the final score was 3-2 for the shock but after one of the shock took out a cowgirls player the game was called by the ref so I just wanted to get some clarification. Or at least another side.

Can*Shock

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Game wasn't called it was full-time and yes one of our players got out of hand but one of there players as well was out of hand. The girl on the other team wasn't taken out

B~Canadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
game was not abandoned, less than 10 seconds left, when one of the cows started heckling a few of our players, and things got a bit physical, so our player did what she had to do. Pretty much what any of us would do when put in a situation like that. The pitt players actions were uncalled for. But unfortunately our player will now be out for a game.

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
B~Canadian said:
game was not abandoned, less than 10 seconds left, when one of the cows started heckling a few of our players, and things got a bit physical, so our player did what she had to do. Pretty much what any of us would do when put in a situation like that. The pitt players actions were uncalled for. But unfortunately our player will now be out for a game.

That's unfortunate for your team, I understand that the cowgirls can be like that sometimes, yet there were a few players on the shock that weren't very nice to our players and said and did some things that were uncalled for. All in all I wish I could've been there because I think that your teams are the same.

Can*Shock

Sep 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screamingbeauty3 do you justify someone jumping another player from behind and punching her in the side of the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0