Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha...i agree..

as far as this weekend is concerned, i predict a W for the jags
wont predict scores but probably low digits (verrrry low)

lookingforwardtosomefootie

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
alikira said:
Do you guys have MSN?
You read my mind on this alikira!!:D

Let's try to get more people posting in here ladies rather than just having an ongoing conversation between two people.

Good luck this weekend!!

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We set up the ring but nobody else wanted to jump in...so instead we have resorted to meaningless ramblings for the sake of keeping this thread alive...Maybe it's time for somebody else to start throwin down...

B~Canadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All i can say is that there is alot of talk going on here, hopfully the cows can back-up what they are saying!..mooo
-see you on the field:D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF?!?!

I rant & rave about my team on TTP and I get kicked off the team! These guys go at it and now they're all chipper? :mad: (still nothing to the drama I stirred up with the stupid North Shore team way back when....)

But I have to say, if it doesn't conflict with my game, I'll be there with CHAB, Striker and Muncher with a 6 pack to watch the hair pulling action!

This thread is definitely more entertaining than ours... (I've been quiet because I'm tired of posting losses :eek: )

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz...You got kicked off your team for posting on here?? What the hell for? You must have said some very interesting things...

B Canadian...Should be a tough match up this weekend! Look forward to seeing the post game reports...

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yup,

Spazz got it good in the ovaries a couple of years ago. Have they healed yet:D. That's the problem playing with pregnant women, right Spazz........and people with no sense of humour.:rolleyes: In defense of Spazz, all she did was do game reports, in only the way Spazz can do them, with sarcasm and humour.

Conductor, gotta go with the "Loyalty Vote" and pick Burnaby over Pitt Cowgirls, only cuz I play co-ed indoor with 3 of them. Haven't seen any of them play so it's a crap shoot.

Good luck

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think that's absolutely ridiculous that Spazz got kicked off just for game reports...c'mon, the website is called Take the Piss. Anything posted on here should be taken with a grain of salt....and perhaps a shot of tequila...

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the old records are still on here... lets just say I got under the skin of some of the Wickham players (guess I wasn't that far off on my judgment of their team as they were demoted after all) and they tattled on me to someone on my "new team" who had no humor.

"Old chick" as she referred to herself (who is barely older than me) made a nasty post that I should find another team and then they called me for my uniform.

CHAB, the ovaries hurt until I found my perfect team - the Shooters (not known to score goals but man we can drink!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0