Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Nov 2006-Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
As we're out of the Cup, I choose to post something completely off topic....

Pitt Cowgirls are heading to Penticton for the first time this year :wa: (shocking, isn't it??) I heard there are some real dive motels up there - Anywhere in particular we should avoid staying?? (Yes, we are still trying to find a place...)

Any help?

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wings said:
As we're out of the Cup, I choose to post something completely off topic....

Pitt Cowgirls are heading to Penticton for the first time this year :wa: (shocking, isn't it??) I heard there are some real dive motels up there - Anywhere in particular we should avoid staying?? (Yes, we are still trying to find a place...)

Any help?

There is a thread for this Wings...might be more helpful 2 u

dirtysanchez

Jan 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear the Stardust is where its at. I don't think there's a bigger dive in Penticton. There's a good soccer "pitch" next to the pool though. Check out the thread in the Summer Tournaments section.

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
There is a thread for this Wings...might be more helpful 2 u

Fine, Fine...first I'm kicked out of cup play, then I'm kicked out this thread... ;)

Striker I'm sure you've been....you better reply to me in the tourney thread...

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I saw this game...Lightning were all over them and should have won hands down...just couldn't finish...

They lost in PK's, and the Lightning goalie didn't even try on three of the shots...The winning goal was real close...goalie was all over it and just about smothered it, but it squeaked through her arms and rolled over the line...didn't even get to the back of the net

Lightning PK's were pretty shocking with 1 going well wide and two going straight at the keeper...

Guess those are the breaks

OldBoot

Mar 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Judging by the standings I don't think you'll have too much trouble with either of them. It's too bad as I was hoping we'd play you guys this weekend. Not too sure how it will go against ICSF this weekend . . . But it'd be good to see you guys in the final. Good luck.

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
OldBoot said:
Judging by the standings I don't think you'll have too much trouble with either of them. It's too bad as I was hoping we'd play you guys this weekend. Not too sure how it will go against ICSF this weekend . . . But it'd be good to see you guys in the final. Good luck.

Hey Old Boot - Give yer head a shake! You should be happy you're playing Inter instead of Shock...You have way better chances of winning!

OldBoot

Mar 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually the preference for me to play Bby has nothing to do with me thinking I've got a better chance to win. I happen to know some of the girls from Bby through indoor and thought it would be fun to have a rematch.

Consider that we only lost 2-1 our last game against them. We started the game 1 short, two of our players were still drunk from Xmas parties, it was our new goalies first game and we had no subs, I think we'd have a damn good chance at beating Shock in a rematch. Although they were missing one of their better players as well.

Hell I thought I'd be laughed at for being too "Nice" in my very first post by wishing the Canadians luck this weekend . . .

IamCanadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
OldBoot said:
Actually the preference for me to play Bby has nothing to do with me thinking I've got a better chance to win. I happen to know some of the girls from Bby through indoor and thought it would be fun to have a rematch.

Well hopefully we can see this rematch on April 1st!

PS... We miss ya at indoor

OldBoot

Mar 7, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know it's been a bugger these last two weeks, my calf is killing me for some reason (hello physio) and I had the Giants game last night. I hope that Michael new that . . . we did email???

cleats

Mar 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello everyone....

I've been reading TTP for a few months now and have enjoyed the comments and some downright good debates.

So, as it is a Saturday night and I have nothing better to do(!!!!tsk), I decided to join the TTP world.

Any good games on for tomorrow (Sunday)?

Cheers,
Cleats

Selbbep

Oct 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I regrettfully report that The Cowgirls lost to Speed 4-3. However, I look upon the game as somewhat of a comedy because seriously....who loses to Speed? We didn't bring anything close to our A game to the field....hell we barely brought our C game. Unfotunately, that doesn't matter....a loss is still a loss. And a win is still a win.....but unfortunately for you Speed....your win didn't bring you any higher in the standings....so what was all the excitement about??

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
OldBoot said:

Consider that we only lost 2-1 our last game against them. We started the game 1 short, two of our players were still drunk from Xmas parties, it was our new goalies first game and we had no subs, I think we'd have a damn good chance at beating Shock in a rematch. Although they were missing one of their better players as well.

Hell I thought I'd be laughed at for being too "Nice" in my very first post by wishing the Canadians luck this weekend . . .

Easy now, breathe, relax....I didn't mean that you couldn't beat Shock, only that Shock is a much better team than Inter...

I should throw you in the ring with the two girls from the Jags who like to get thier backs up about simple comments....

**glances around and stirs the pot vigorously**

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should throw you in the ring with the two girls from the Jags who like to get thier backs up about simple comments....

**glances around and stirs the pot vigorously**

i cant believe you would say that!!!

*laughing uncontrollably*

im really pissed about this weekend though, i was looking forward to a good rainy match but mother nature showed how nasty she could be and upped the drizzle. grrrrr....i'm missing the game right now :(

thanks for the mention wings :) i know you think of us often!!

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
killerboot13 said:
i cant believe you would say that!!!

*laughing uncontrollably*

im really pissed about this weekend though, i was looking forward to a good rainy match but mother nature showed how nasty she could be and upped the drizzle. grrrrr....i'm missing the game right now :(

thanks for the mention wings :) i know you think of us often!!

I do what I can...it's gotten a little too nicey nice in here for my taste...

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
its because the season's almost over...pretty soon the banter for coed and such will be as fiery as ever!!!
i cant wait

Selbbep

Oct 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is there a co-ed thread in here? Is there an actual league for co-ed? Any details you can give me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0