Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Nov 2006-Feb 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selbbep

Oct 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's just hope the Jags couldn't field a team either. The game better be on this weekend!!

On another note....anyone know the rules of what counts towards a suspension? Say you are to miss 2 games. If one game is cancelled or defaulted as is the case (so it still goes down as a game played), does that count as one of the games you miss due to your suspension? Curious because one of our girls was suppossed to miss Sunday's game against Rhythm which then was defaulted. This was suppossed to be her last game to sit out so now we are unsure if she can play on Sunday against the Jags or not (and we haven't had a response from J.J yet - go figure!)

Looking forward to the Jags game......

Selbbep

Oct 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Div. 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Oct. '06

Screamingbeauty3 and Killerboot13 - Where have you been? Any input as to why you had to default Sunday's game?

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money

Selbbep said:
On another note....anyone know the rules of what counts towards a suspension? Say you are to miss 2 games. If one game is cancelled or defaulted as is the case (so it still goes down as a game played), does that count as one of the games you miss due to your suspension? Curious because one of our girls was suppossed to miss Sunday's game against Rhythm which then was defaulted. This was suppossed to be her last game to sit out so now we are unsure if she can play on Sunday against the Jags or not (and we haven't had a response from J.J yet - go figure!)

I would think that since the game went down as a victory and that it isn't re-scheduled that it should count as one of her suspension games. But you never know with the league. :rolleyes:

IamCanadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's been pretty quiet in here recently... been boring games or what???? :confused:

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I'm sure there will be plenty to say between the Jags and us....Assuming they actually come out and play...

IamCanadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

How was the game the first time you two played each other???

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

We won 7-1...

After our last game, some of the Jags on here got their knickers in a twist because I said we had taken all thier good players...It's all in the other thread...Anyway, they claim they've improved a bunch and can't wait to play us...I can't wait to shut em down again.

I'm sure they'll be on here Sunday night with a bunch of excuses...

snowman

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

HELLO!

okay okay i took the bait so sue me... we defaulted because we couldnt field a team ( i dont know everyone's story, but I personally was fine to play) as far as this weekend coming up, should be a fun match...if we can get our whole team out there. I'm not going to predict a score or an outcome, i'm going to say that we come out with a much closer score than the last one. I hope y'all are gonna come out and cheer us on.

Wings you silly thing...our knickers couldn't have been in a twist if we werent wearing any!

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

sorry to confuse anyone the post by snowman was actually made by me

IamCanadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

YAY it's heating up in here again!!! :bronco:
Looking forward to the Sunday evening/Monday posts then!

Predictions for the weekend??

I'll go with:
Cowgirls
Lightning
Inter

and of course Good luck to all!

Selbbep

Oct 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I predict:

Shock
Lightning
Rhythm

Good Luck!!

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

snowman said:
Wings you silly thing...our knickers couldn't have been in a twist if we werent wearing any!

Tsk, Tsk....Dirty girl....What's with the two names....Identity crisis???

I agree with Selbbep's predictions...

Everyone cross your fingers we don't get rained out this weekend!!!

killerboot13

Jan 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

sorry to confuse ...the computer i used to post already had snowman logged in and i didnt realize it until after i posted

thanks, kboot

-"huh!, i am not snowman!"

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Nov 2006

Sorry ladies - I'm a couple of days late setting up the new thread. :eek:

Continue with your predictions for this weekend.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Nov 2006

nutmegs said:
Sorry ladies - I'm a couple of days late setting up the new thread. :eek:

Continue with your predictions for this weekend.

CONGRATS on that wicked prize ya got there Nutmegs!!! :wa:

Selbbep

Oct 2, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Wow - time to let off steam!!!
If good ol' J.J has anything to do with picking out our refs - I know why they are such A - holes!!
Just heard back the decision on our girls suspension...and the defaulted game on Sunday does NOT count towards one of her games to sit out. This would be fine if the game didn't go down as a game played/victory for the cowgirls. As the game will not be rescheduled, he is robbing her of another game that she does not get to play in. If it was rescheduled then fine......but now its going to work out that she only gets to play about 4 games for this first half of the season!! What do we pay for?? Especially when the cards given in the first place were soooo ridiculous. He apparantly said that according to the BCSA Disciplinary Guidelines that a defaulted game does not count towards a game sat out. I read all 46 pages of these Guidelines and did not see in there once about what counts as a game and what doesn't!! Who does this guy and his "gals" as he likes to call them (his committee) think they are?!?!? They are on just as big of a power trip (if not more) than some of the refs out there!!!

B~Canadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Crossed fingers here, the rain apparently is not going to let up until monday?? So lets hope no games get cancelled because a Sunday just isnt the same w/o a soccer game! ok so my predictions are as follows..

Cowgirls
Lightning
ICSF

Good luck to all! :D

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

I hear the rain is supposed to let up a little bit on Sunday...so I figure as long as the fields are not already wrecked from the rain we've already had (and apparently will be getting all day Saturday), we should be good to go!

IamCanadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

There goes the Shock/Steel game :( ... Yay Vancouver weather :rolleyes:

Hopefully the 2 games not yet cancelled in 2D get played!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Has anyone on this thread played at Maple Ridge Secondary? If so, is it grass or turf? We're supposed to be playing there tomorrow afternoon with our school team and I was wondering if the field holds water well......because it could be mess I would imagine......Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0