Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mid-season exhibitions

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought now might be a good time to start a thread concerning matches and results for teams gearing up for the stretch drive.

Peg has an exhibition this Saturday vs Deep Cove (Div 1) on the turf in the north shore.

I've also heard that we have a match lined up with ACM (Div 1) and The Apprentice... and a rumour that the best of what the FVSL has to offer wants to challenge us. That would be the SC Rangers of course.

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Slurrey vs 96ers

Slurrey hosted the Pacific 96ers last Sunday at Cloverdale. Battle of the bulge to say the least. SU came out on top 1-0 in a game lacking any real creativity. We have another friedly this Sunday with a team to be named later.

Surreystillrunningoutthekinks.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland (Div 2) vs. Surrey United (Div 1 CAT) on Sunday at Cloverdale, I think. Game time is 12:00, I think.

Captain

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DCR vs Peg

Enjoyable game, 2-2 lotsa chances missed by both turkey's, I mean teams. DCR look good to win promotion, I think the PEG boy's would agree? Regs? It's in DCR"s own hands!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
It should've been about 8-8 :D

It was a good run, lots of laughs... unfortunately many of us Peg lads picked up a few pulled muscles :eek:

45 minutes and I'm already out for Tuesday nites game vs ACM... so much for actually running on my own over the holidays :rolleyes:

Good luck to the DCR boys.

~TB.

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Lomas are about to play a game with the greek olympics from div 1b, they are in second place in that division and we are going to put a good old fashioned butt kicking on the weaker side B squad, we shall pre-vail for the pride of Division 1a.

Game is at 1:00 at hillcrest east

Cheers Lawts:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry

This score should have been here, not in the Div. 2 thread.

Club Ireland 4 Surrey Utd Div. 1 CAT 0

There were some nice goals scored in the match. A hat-trick by our Polish prince, Thomas, a 6'6" center midfielder. Guinness came up to his belly button, I think. :) The pitch was in good condition considering the rain and it was a good run for everyone. It give some of our under 21s a chance to show their stuff, and they did. Well done, boys.

Captainwhomustgotothehottubnow

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of crackers

Captains right there were 2 great goals scored. Where did you find that awkward looking big bird look-a-like? Were you palying? I must have missed you. (I was looking)

Surrey U 5 Firemen 3

Good run for both. Peter Burkels(sp) scored on a wicked shot 6 mins in. Fletcher with a career day scored two. Wilkie and Blakeway for Surrey each had two. Not alot of great D going on but a good game to watch. Fcuk was it cold.

Next up Trollups Sunday at Cloverdale.

yowen

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sikhs 1 Pacific 96ers 1

Charles from Serbian White Eagles was playing for the 96ers. Another quality player for the Pros as their payroll continues to grow.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton vs Alouette

Sapperton with a mix of A and CAT players defeated Gary Corr's Alouette U. team 3 to 0. It was half and half. Admittedly, Alouette were missing some people and Sapperton had to loan them a player due to an injury for the final minutes of the 1st half and the second.

A game that was just a little more exciting than last weeks intrasquad game was not as lopsided as the result indicates. If the game was based on the number of shots on goal and the number of corner kicks taken, Alouette would have been up 2 or 3.

Despite a lopsided of corners for Alouette, Sapperton was much stronger on the ball as the game progressed and was never in danger of blowing the lead.

Nothing could be measured by this result for either side.
Just good to get a run in.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bby Cdns vs. PoCo

Bby Cdns 1 - PoCo 0

Good run for both teams. Far better than a regular training session. Result could easily have been the other way though:( PoCo scoring opportunities far out numbered Bby's. Bby had only 3 good scoring chances, 1 shot in the first, and a header and shot from 5 yards out (the goal)in the second. PoCo had posts, partial breakaways, numerous shots (on and off net). Unfortunately all the other shite doesn't matter - goals do. Was funny to see the fustration of many of the players on Bby team. :D :D

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SAPP V ALU

WHO IS THIS RECCOS? HE MUST OF READ MY MIND JUST BEFORE I POSTED GIBBY & SULLY LOOKED LIKE THEY SPENT THE SAME TIME IN THE TANNING SALON BRIAN D .NO CARDS THIS SEASON(1).I TOLD MY DAD & I HAD TO GIVE HIM SOME OXYGEN. BOTH TEAMS HAD A GOOD RUN BUT XMAS BREAK SHOWED BEST LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR BOYS,!ps HAS ANYBODY SEEN MY STRIKERS AROUND?(SLATER )

lawts

Oct 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lomas 0 - Greek Olympics 1

lots of chances but few goals the lomas played there div 1 team in the first half and there div 2 team in the second against the olympics div 1 team. The olympics have good front runners and not much else. In a match that both teams played their respective starting line-ups I think the lomas would be victorious. The funny part is we are fighting relegation and the olympic are in second place in div 1b. Once again div 1a proves to be the stronger side.

Cheers lawts

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 1 "B"

Lawts, the Funny thing is you wouldn't win side B either so you might as well get relegated and take a shot at the div 2 title.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skytrain,

Correct on the frustration shout…BBY CNDS were feeling a little weighted down with Turkey in da belly. Po Co certainly gave us a good run.

Busy week for the CNDS though…training on Friday night and games on both Saturday and Sunday…crash course in fitness!

~Nottyjusthappytobealive
:D :D :D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inter - Point Grey (div 1)

A good run/jog...
I dont think anyone was able to go fast enough to call it a run.

Bagels are delicious when lightly toasted and loaded with butter.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini,

Jimmy H. and I had a pregame agreement that we weren't going to post a score either way. :(

We're now down to about 11 players for the weekend as a result of our exhibition games though.

Cheers.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My Apologies

I just tried to edit my post...
but time has expired.
I now must contact the administrator to change it.

I was unaware of your agreement with Jimmy H.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0