Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mid-season exhibitions

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Turn out the Lights

BCFC 5 - RUFC 0 or for TB, Caps 5 - Idiots 0.

At Minaru, the field was not bad, no grass down the middle of the field, but not bad.

Not a bad game for bcfc, with the rufc keeper making some great saves in the first half, with the post also helping in keeping the first half scoreless.

Second half was a different story with the burnaby club finding the twine, it's about time, five times to get the easy win.

RUFC did not look as strong as they have in past exihbition games, we have played them 3 times now.

I should maybe take back my upset prediction of them over Sporting, especially with Sporting's recent win.

But I am still bitter that they lit me up before X-mas, so I will stick to my guns.

HOSstillabitterbeer:confused:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disapointing effort

HOS,

Last night was a disapointing effort on our part, we didn't come to play. Hopefully it is a point to hit home to the rest of the lads in my club but time will tell. Glad you lot were able to cross a bridge and play on a semi-grass pitch instead of the lightning field know as burnaby turf. That pitch is a big advantage to you guys with the pace of players you throw out there.

Lean - whoishavingatoughtimewalkingtodayafterlastnightsrun

BTW. I think we should get credit for the brilliant OG by John;) ;)

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do They Ever Come To Play?

Lean

I was surprised at your honesty. I just figured RUFC didnt ever come to play, only to make fools of themselves, which is evident in the own goal.

Keep Practising

Cheers,
The Champ :cool:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Chimp is still alive

Chimp,

I figured you disappeared or couldn't remember how to turn your computer on.

You don't know anything about RUFC, because you can ask anyone around and they will tell you that we always play hard and it is a battle everytime you step on the pitch. Why do you think Burnaby Canadians plays us? Because we come on the pitch and roll over, or maybe it is because they know that there will always be a willing opponent for them.

The game last night for your information was nil - nil at half and then we had a 20 minute collapse in the second half.

Lean

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not very Bright

Chimp,

You are not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?

Premier sides often waste time playing teams that lay down for them?? Time to give your head a shake:confused:

Lean

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0