Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As we all know we lost a great hero today, Farrah Fawcett.

Well when Farrah Fawcett went to heaven because she was sooo beautiful god said to her “Farrah, we will allow you one wish.” Farrah Thought long and hard about this untill she finally exclaimed, “I wish that all the children in the world would be safe!”

so god killed Michael Jackson.:eek:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whats the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

Ones white, plastic and harmful for children....the other carries groceries:wa:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something good looks to be happening out of this, aside from the funny, yet tasteless jokes.

Supposedly MJ left, in his will, the Beatles Catalogue, which he ripped out from under Sir Paul, to McCartney.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As we all know we lost a great hero today, Farrah Fawcett.

Well when Farrah Fawcett went to heaven because she was sooo beautiful god said to her “Farrah, we will allow you one wish.” Farrah Thought long and hard about this untill she finally exclaimed, “I wish that all the children in the world would be safe!”

so god killed Michael Jackson.:eek:

God did not kill MJ. He died of food poisoning........after he ate a six year old wiener. :wa::wa::wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Something good looks to be happening out of this, aside from the funny, yet tasteless jokes.

Supposedly MJ left, in his will, the Beatles Catalogue, which he ripped out from under Sir Paul, to McCartney.

Thats not good for the people he owes 500 million too, but Paul is a little short after his divorce, so he needs it.

MJ was really into 28 year olds, I mean 20 8 year olds.

hos

bluebird

Mar 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
the latest report i read today stated that because he was 99% plastic they are going to melt him down and make leggo blocks ...... this way the kids can play with him for a change.......:eek:

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, so Farrah, Jacko and Billy Mays all arrive at the pearly gates at the same time, and St. Peter rubs is forehead . . .

tough few days.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow. What they think MJ would look like if he, well, wasn't plastic...

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 47
  • none.jpg
    none.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 56

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Michael Jackson family attorney: Singer's mother seeks custody of his children

Michael Jackson family attorney: Singer's mother seeks custody of his children - Yahoo! Canada News

"..."I don't think there will be anybody who thinks that there is someone better" than Katherine Jackson to have custody, McMillan said Monday on NBC's "Today" show. "She is a very loving host of other grandchildren."

Really.

They cant find anyone better?
Let's look at her children and ask that question again.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0