Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Michael Jackson Dead at 50

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So, Ed MacMhan the other day. Farrah(so sexy)yesterday. The King of Pop today, and I'm also hearing from my Kamloops sources that Jeff Goldbloom died today.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard jeff goldbloom and harrison ford in some sort of accident on set while filming. but this is unconfirmed.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have been in Kamloops too long TR, I beat if I go to the Richmond night market this weekend, there will be a 1100 MJ 0Ut, is that right?

hos

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls,

Anyone can be resourcefull using this intraweb thing:

Top Michael Jackson Jokes | Funny and Jokes

Highlights:

Q: How can you tell if Michael Jackson has a hot date?
A: There’s a big wheel parked outside his house.

Q: Why does Michael Jackson like twenty eight year olds?
A: Because there are twenty of them.

Q: Who does Michael Jackson consider a Perfect “10″?
A: Two 5 year olds.

Q: Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men??
A: He thought it was a delivery service.

Q: What has 18 balls and 3 pubic hairs?
A: A Michael Jackson slumber party.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
How did he know what time to die? When the big hands started touching the little ones...

Dude,

Shot-gun

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm thinking there is a joke around the corner, something like . . .

Farrah and MJ reach the Pearly gates at the same time. St. Peter, with sweat on his brow says, "guys, it's been a hell of a day. In fact, I am over quota. At best, I can only take one of you. So, I guess the only fair way to do this is to have you state your case on why I should let you in".

With that, Farrah goes on to tell St. Peter about her incredible blonde hair and the wave that she created with the "Farrah Hair". This supported by the fact that in the 70's, every boy had her poster up on the wall and would rub themselves while looking at it. In closing, she said, "clearly I was an important icon in history, I and deserve to be in heaven".

St. Peter nods his head, and looks to MJ. In a high voice, Michael proceeds to tell his story of how he re-invented pop music, was the most influential and best selling artist in his category of all time. He then puts on an awesome display of the Moon Walk with hips gyrating. Due to the limitless capabilities of the heavens, there is 3-D audio and video systems everywhere and so his best videos play highlights of Thriller and other videos. He concludes, "clearly, I was an icon on earth and deserve to enter the gates to heaven".

With that, St. Peter started shaking his head, realizing he had been memorized by Farrah's beauty and Michael's moves and singing. He slaps himself upside the head and declares, "I am sorry, you are both too anal to get into heaven".

bu-dump-bah

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0