Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[Men Open] 2005 Provincial Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

johndeere7

Apr 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
vantreights 3 weakside 0
ws is a joke the couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. hopefully vantreights get the semi at home since they are the home team and bc soccer allready screwed them once

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hope you get the game at home an then get thumped. Ya bunch of moaning wankers!!!!
:eek:

Then your fans can have a group mooaaan!!! ;)

Lot's of love

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
besty said:
Hope you get the game at home an then get thumped. Ya bunch of moaning wankers!!!!
:eek:

Then your fans can have a group mooaaan!!! ;)

Lot's of love

Besty!

Pot meet kettle, kettle meet pot!

Thou should not throw stones, when thou lives in a glass house!

Surely Ma taught you that? Say Hi to her for me!

heyregswhycan'tiputsmileysonhere?

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I do know what I am talking about, this is true.
That is what gives my post credibility.

Love Me, and I do! :eek:

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
johndeere7 said:
vantreights 3 weakside 0
ws is a joke the couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat. hopefully vantreights get the semi at home since they are the home team and bc soccer allready screwed them once

I knew gorge could do it...they're the only decent team from the Island. GO gorge GO...porkchops to beat gorge in the semis no matter where it is played :wa: :wa:

johndeere7

Apr 26, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
red dragon you must be a retard... gorge is no longer in it. anyways the semi should be played over in vic. Vantreights got screwed once by bc soccer and they owe it back after making a stupid mistake. westside is a bad team and knew coming over today they would lose. there keeper is the worst i have ever seen . nice pants

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Teacher said:
Vantreights player kicks the goalie on a breakaway - should be a yellow card - however, goalie goes down like a sack of bricks and one wonders if he will ever walk again, thus a straight red. After card is issued, goalie is fine.

Well, Thanks for the information The Teacher, this is good reason for the weakside to protest the game, how much time to file a protest? 48 hours....hmmmm, well Vanshit boys, you haven't win the game yet, another screw up by the Island officials :rolleyes:

:D :D :D

Fat Bastard

Aug 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just kind of waltzed into this, picking things up late. Since when did a referee screw up on a card mean the game gets replayed? Jeezus, that means we could protest every second or third game. Coquitlam could protest the women's final. There was a questionable red card in that one that killed any chance of a Coquitlam comeback from 2-1 down.

I have to admit. If I was from the Island, I'd be a little choked. But then again, we've all fallen victim to the infamous "Island Refereeing."

Anyhow congrats to Surrey all-round. Possible double-teamer at nationals? We shall see.

minibuzz

Apr 30, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vantreights 3 the other guys 0 nice result except that Vantreight player got red card and will miss next game and I understand another player may have to miss next game due to a yellow card. What justice is this to the team who did nothing wrong? I hope the BC Soccer brass give the Vantreights the HOME game for the semis as they are listed as the Home Team. Do we soccer pundits really think this will happen :confused: ? AHHHH! I don't think so. Again the Island will get screwed by the big boys (girls) on the Mainland.

dazedandconfused

May 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little amazed at the weak effort by the Westside team in Vic today. Team mailed in their game and played with little or no emotion/heart. i wonder if this is typical of Van teams when faced with adversity, or shows more the relative strength of the Island teams. 5-0 agg over 2 games is a statement of itself.

knowone

Aug 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
piss off you bunch of island muppets...for fcuk's sake i remember
a trip to the island to play another vmsl team in the semi's a
few years back in nanaimo...two semi's featuring 3 vmsl teams.
so pack yer bags and come to sunny surrey, get trounced by
sporting and shut it! :wa:

dazedandconfused

May 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Clever point. Not sure how it relates to the Westside/Vant game, but i am still considering. I see now, how going all the way to Nanaimo to play a semi, would be a serious undertaking for the Vancouver players. A ferry ride seems to take the desire out of them.

Rodney King1

Apr 29, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
knowone said:
piss off you bunch of island muppets...for fcuk's sake i remember
a trip to the island to play another vmsl team in the semi's a
few years back in nanaimo...two semi's featuring 3 vmsl teams.
so pack yer bags and come to sunny surrey, get trounced by
sporting and shut it! :wa:
first of all i wonder how westside is considered a top team in vancouver, i think there are probably 4 vancouver island teams that are better then them..
as for your comments im pretty sure that the treights have shown that they are a top team in bc, so im sure they won't get trounced by sporting..
and now your the one whining about something that happened 3 years ago, why don't you piss off helmet
Treights for the cup!!
im also hammered because im out celebrating a big 3-0 win

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm a little late on the Surrey Sapperton game but feel I need to mention the heart and class Sapperton and WAB showed on Saturday. The first half was run pretty much by Slurrey, I thought and the 1-0 lead at half was fitting. The second half it was mostly Sapperton on the offensive with smatterings of Surrey counter attacks. Sapp. came out flying straight away and the insertion of the 'criminal' up front really changed the complexion of the game. Googles did a fantastic job defending him but as most of us know you can never really stop Kevin. The OT was insane. No goals after 15 and Surrey's goal came with about 5 left. It was all hands on deck from there...Sapperton pumped what seemd like a 100 balls in the our box (sick) from every angle and ended up scoring off yet another wicked cross and even more impressive header.

PK's

Corey saved our first
Sapperton score
Surrey scored
Drew saved Sapperton's
Surrey scored
Sapperton missed (the shooter looked distracted :rolleyes: )
Surrey Scored
Sapperton missed

Drew was tremendous when called upon, again.

The P(AU)eanut gallery was in fine form

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the lack of humility and class by some people posting and some of the vantreights fan is something to behold. i always thoroughly enjoy people eating their words down the road.
why is westside considered one of the better teams on the mainland? one just has to take a quick peek at the hardware over the last fifteen years (at every level) to figure that out. it seems ridiculous that i would have to defend our club in that regard. that being said, we just weren't good enough in this game and the entire season for that matter.
anyfcuk, hats off to the treights players. faced with having to replay after beating us once, they stuck to the task and beat us convincingly again. for the most part, they showed class and clearly wanted the game more. a nice free kick in the first half and two headers in the second half. we had a fair amount of possession, but zero finish. the sending off of the treights player was not just for the foul, i would think it was also for intent. one has to wonder, why would you do something like that whilst sitting on a 3 buzz lead?
chops and treights should be a good match, IN SURREY.

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
johndeere7 said:
red dragon you must be a retard... gorge is no longer in it. anyways the semi should be played over in vic. Vantreights got screwed once by bc soccer and they owe it back after making a stupid mistake. westside is a bad team and knew coming over today they would lose. there keeper is the worst i have ever seen . nice pants

FISH ON Tractorboy...

BTW...poor boys from the Island have to cross the scary water and play in the Valley. Don't worry...the boat won't sink...just your team will when the porkchops hand you your just deserts :eek:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp Out

Fcukin hard way to go of the BCs.

Surrey United wannabies in "fine" form. Classless bunch of Ranger and PAU players (except Cains who walked away from it all) who all want Foden to notice them for next year and hopefully sit on his bench just to say their apart of the VMSL. The mob mentality got the best of all you peon followers. I'm sure if Cains said so, you would all go Greyhound and lick each other's packages. Guinness, it was over for your bunch last week. Go away and observe silently-the heckles were way out of line during PKs. Emilio schooled you guys all day and didn't take a PK yet that didn't matter to your bunch. I can understand the jealousy of your sad lot not being the calabre of the fine lads at Sap, but the hostilities were perplexing. Take that dog and that ugly deformed mug buddy of yours and go play in the streets.

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fat Bastard said:
Coquitlam could protest the women's final. There was a questionable red card in that one that killed any chance of a Coquitlam comeback from 2-1 down.
There's a women's league???

Red Dragon

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
whataboutbob said:
Smiles and the PKs

What was with the chirps during Matt's run-up?

WAB...I heard Cory was doing some intimisating as well. He's big enough, he doesn't need to do anything to intimidate the shooter :D First I heard of theese kind of tactics (by Smiley) but pretty smart now that I think about it

I guess by your comments some of the PAU lads weren't cheering for you guys? I could guess the two loud ones...Studs and Guinness were never ones to hold back...wish I had been there to witness the game cause heard it was a cracker. Oh well, on to the beer league, or just the beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0