Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mauricio's antics

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody is showing that he has selective hearing again.

Read my post again:
FYI, to get CONCACAF level games as a match official, it really helps to be bilingual in English and Spanish, si puede entendar cuando los jugadores estan usando palabras malas, o si necesite a explicar algo a ellos.
Did I say at any point that it was the only selection criteria? NO. Quit being a jackass. Do you need a translation?

"so you can understand when players are swearing or if you need to explain something to them."

Common sense and FIFA will both tell you that if you want to officiate a game where more than one language will be spoken on the field, it helps to be able to understand what the players are saying, and to be able to make yourself understood. That was my point, pure and simple. Don't try to twist what I've said. Go back and read the rest of what I posted and think before you reply.

Trece

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody is showing that he has selective hearing again.

Read my post again:
Did I say at any point that it was the only selection criteria? NO. Quit being a jackass. Do you need a translation?

"so you can understand when players are swearing or if you need to explain something to them."

Common sense and FIFA will both tell you that if you want to officiate a game where more than one language will be spoken on the field, it helps to be able to understand what the players are saying, and to be able to make yourself understood. That was my point, pure and simple. Don't try to twist what I've said. Go back and read the rest of what I posted and think before you reply.

Trece

I still believe that you were attempting to say that his command of the Spanish language was a key reason to his selections. You can try to veil your intention, but it is obvious. Stating that he speaks Spanish is as relevant as saying he is fit or shows authority or whatever other skill he possesses. He gets chosen for those games because he is the best official, period. You don't need to speak Spanish to know when some tells you to fcuk off or calls you a cnut. Good referee's find ways to communicate to the players.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I still believe that you were attempting to say that his command of the Spanish language was a key reason to his selections. You can try to veil your intention, but it is obvious. Stating that he speaks Spanish is as relevant as saying he is fit or shows authority or whatever other skill he possesses. He gets chosen for those games because he is the best official, period. You don't need to speak Spanish to know when some tells you to fcuk off or calls you a cnut. Good referee's find ways to communicate to the players.

Dear abby can you help me disipher what I am thinking from this post you arrogant ..... The little dots are veiling my true feelings.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MN's little biatch said:
Good referee's find ways to communicate to the players.
And here we come full circle. Navarro needs to keep looking because he still hasn't found a respectful way to communicate from what I've seen.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
canucklehead:

Give your head another shake. If the ability to speak Spanish while holding a whistle was the only criteria that FIFA used to select CONCACAF officials, then I'd be reffing at that level too. Makes my username a little perplexing for you too, doesn't it?

You can choose to believe what you wish. If you can't understand what I've written, that's your problem.

Ahorita, chingate; estoy occupado.

Trece

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sitting in the condo on the 9th fairway of Desert Princess having a glass of wine with JAGS, Dickens, Bro, Jua, Spada et al presently. We are watching on the Spanish channel a live Argentina vs Mexico international friendly, and Mauricio is officiating.

I am serious.

PS: Argentina is up 3-0 at the half.

Sir M.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF, are you Mauricio's gay lover? :rolleyes:

Here's another parallel: we play with 11 men per team, just like the top league's in Europe.

What's your fcuking point? That players here can't judge/observe the type of referee that is ideal? Have you ever played the game?

Don't you love the power of the unknown?
The anonymous thing doesn't last long on here Knucklehead.

Knucklehead said:
Good referee's find ways to communicate to the players.

Your audience is waiting then.

Answer the fcuking questions Bitch...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am positive I saw a certain TTPer in an Argentina jersey celebrating on world wide TV in the stands right after the final whistle by the way.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone witness this clown antics in the Italy- Carib game on Sunday morning. This is one official who should not be asked back to Nations.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0