Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Masters BC Provincial Draw 2009

Final Four Power Rankings: Who should be #1?

• Columbus FC

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • UVIC Alumni

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Westside

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • West Van FC

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bohica

Oct 1, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
PHP:
Was Miro the lines men?
PHP:
No just fifeteen year old kids that did not know what an offside was. congrats to Delta

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The bear cubs are both seriously whipped these days.

Sad really
Sir M.

The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ( to say something about someone else which is actually true of you yourself ... )

Hi SlurM :) Didn't see you pinting after 10pm last night :D ( Must have been something good on the news)

The Bear cubs went to whistler.....long winter and looking for......( Never mind)

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does anyone know the best way to find out the time/venue etc for the DMU/WVFC game?

Ps, Dickens do you know ahat a black pot is called?

Sir M

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That site is the most retarded ever. Well, perhaps not the site so much but more the people responsible for getting the scores in.

Good work to them in getting the LAST GAME played on the weekend up but ignoring all the rest.

It's the same for the OPEN tourney.

:rolleyes:

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - Well done Delta!

Congrats to Coveside too.
No disrespect but I had picked RCIU as a fave to go all the way this year.
Unlucky Stevie Oneder & Co.

Some interesting match ups coming next round.

heanjob

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow - Well done Delta!

Congrats to Coveside too.
No disrespect but I had picked RCIU as a fave to go all the way this year.
Unlucky Stevie Oneder & Co.

Some interesting match ups coming next round.

Wow is right. What a great TEAM performance by the boys.

Sapp are a great side but I think they just got more and more frustrated as the game went on. We executed our plan well and just kept battling.

Congrats to Sapp on an outstanding season.

Another battle coming up next week!

:wa:

HJ

Pacific2010

Sep 13, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very FUNNY

Hose said:
Some notable observers last night in the corner which is always cool to see.
Especially one of the best refs ever making his way out to watch.
Hi Rene!

Very surprised Rene went to watch a West Van game!

I was at Park royal yesterday and saw Rene with his girlfriend, when I mentioned to him that a person named Hose on TTP wrote about him, his reply was:

Ohhh yeah write there that I will talk to Sal Cuccione (he even spelled the last name for me) when I see him, maybe at the next Columbus master game or maybe at the Nations Cup, he always does things on your back and is well know for this, that is SAL for you....but do not worry i'll talk to him. He and CJ (HOS) are the same"

I was surprise....:D

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That site is the most retarded ever. Well, perhaps not the site so much but more the people responsible for getting the scores in.

Good work to them in getting the LAST GAME played on the weekend up but ignoring all the rest.

It's the same for the OPEN tourney.

:rolleyes:

Before you go popping off on something you have no idea on (which is commonplace for you), let me educate you on a few things...
The reason that only 2 games were updated is because I was on the line for the Open game Saturday night and I was in the middle for the Masters game last night.
Secondly, the leagues were instructed by the BCSA to inform the home team to call, email or text me with the score immediately. That way, I can update the info through out the weekend and people wouldn't have to wait to get accurate results. As it is, the info is being left with BCSA for whatever reason and it isn't getting updated until after the weekend. This is not acceptable and we are trying to resolve this before the next round. I have a call out to BCSA and have made it known that followers of all of these games must have quick and accurate information and that there is no excuse for us not getting this done.
But then again, I wouldn't actually expect you to have any facts before you go and knock people's dicks in the dirt for not getting info up on time. That seems typical of you. Comment on topics and issues but never step up to make a change... THAT is the real problem with the sport in this province...
Carry on.
Noel Estacio

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Disappointed with the Bear Cubs.
No whiskey, no quaich, no goodbyes...
Gutted with that.
That, and how MBE dodged any kind of conversation and eye contact.
Just because I don't wear pink polo shirts with the collar turned up and drive a Porsche or Audi doesn't mean you blow me off.
Maybe we'll see you guys at the Ethnic Tourney?
Special shout out to Besty and Brolly who accepted me for the Surrey skid that I am and humoured me anyhow.

Cheers lads and best of luck to West Van the rest of the way,
RF

Apologies RF. The cubs jumped right into the vehicle and headed up to Whistler for the night. Was already planned weeks ago, when we thought it would be a Friday night match instead of that great time of 6pm on a Saturday. WTF is with playing soccer on Saturday night @ 6pm?!?!?!

We hoisted a few jars for you and Coach when we got to Whistler. Many more to be shared this summer as well.

Cheers,
JAGS

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapperton 1 - Delta Metro United 2 (PKs)
1-0 (1'), 1-1 (60').

A couple of the posts were accurate. We scored 30 seconds in on some great build up that resulted in a cross in which Paul Favs tipped in near post. Delta battled all night and were a physical side. They had some chances in the 1st half that had potential. DMU played us tight and the match was an even battle for the rest of the half.

The 2nd half saw Glenn Olivieri score from 25 out after some mis-communication between a couple of Sapp defenders. I thought Sapp pretty much controlled for the next 60 minutes but couldn't generate a great chance.

Sapp's downfall was our lack of precision of our final pass. All year we've connected on great runs and timely, accurate passes. Last night we didn't connect and, thus, we never had any really clear cut chances. Delta was strong and battled all night. They have workers and skill, and that goes a long way.

PKs is a crappy way to lose, but if you can't finish it in 120 minutes, then you deserve your fate.

I'm glad Sapp could make HOS's night. I hope the sex was better for the Mrs's as you thought about Sapp's demise.:D

Good luck the rest of the way for all teams.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RCIU 0 - Coveside 3

That was ugly soccer. I couldn't believe that was the Richmond team from our league. It was really hard to watch at times.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You taking the piss? Well done. TTP hasn't had an impact on the soccer scene whatsoever, ever.

But you said it yourself: "the info is being left with BCSA for whatever reason and it isn't getting updated until after the weekend. This is not acceptable and we are trying to resolve this before the next round"

Isn't that what I just fcuking said? Oh, wait, I see why you have your panties in a knot... when I said "getting the scores in", I meant into the system, not the people calling/emailing/faxing the actual scores.

I'm really, really sorry for the confusion. I can't stand it to see women cry.

Say hi to Mauricio.
Before you go popping off on something you have no idea on (which is commonplace for you), let me educate you on a few things...
The reason that only 2 games were updated is because I was on the line for the Open game Saturday night and I was in the middle for the Masters game last night.
Secondly, the leagues were instructed by the BCSA to inform the home team to call, email or text me with the score immediately. That way, I can update the info through out the weekend and people wouldn't have to wait to get accurate results. As it is, the info is being left with BCSA for whatever reason and it isn't getting updated until after the weekend. This is not acceptable and we are trying to resolve this before the next round. I have a call out to BCSA and have made it known that followers of all of these games must have quick and accurate information and that there is no excuse for us not getting this done.
But then again, I wouldn't actually expect you to have any facts before you go and knock people's dicks in the dirt for not getting info up on time. That seems typical of you. Comment on topics and issues but never step up to make a change... THAT is the real problem with the sport in this province...
Carry on.
Noel Estacio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0