Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Masters BC Provincial Draw 2009

Final Four Power Rankings: Who should be #1?

• Columbus FC

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • UVIC Alumni

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Westside

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • West Van FC

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quote of the Match last night:

(Right after HOS made the blinder save with a couple of minutes to go)...

Jua: "How come you never made any saves like that when you played for Peg CJ?" :p

Ya, plus Besty asks me why I have never done that for Scotland. I guess I have played 20 years of mens soccer and never made a save.

Well to Jua, I don't think I ever saw you in a Peg jersey, and Besty, I have never seen you hit a free kick for Scotland either, good try on Saturday night.

WAB, great night, thanks again.

Rene, we talk about you, because we love ya.

hos

Galby

Apr 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the next round's ranking as a couple of upsets have upset the apple cart. We will be in tough as we lost our #1 striker to cards against Gorge. I watched the UVIC game and it was pretty boring which is what happens when UVIC plays their game as they have so much possession. Coveside will need to be extremely fit to win.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looking forward to the next round's ranking as a couple of upsets have upset the apple cart. We will be in tough as we lost our #1 striker to cards against Gorge. I watched the UVIC game and it was pretty boring which is what happens when UVIC plays their game as they have so much possession. Coveside will need to be extremely fit to win.

Coveside is not fit. They won their game in the BCs and they are extremely happy just to be in the 2nd round. It will not be close.

freddy

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
What's the skinny on the remaining Lower Mainland teams in the next round?

All lucky to be there. Should be easy wins for all Islanders.

Freddy's predictions:

DMU vs Peg: 1-3
Westside vs. Nanaimo: 2-1
Van Treights vs. Columbus: 1-4
UVic vs. Coveside: 5-0

Match of the week will be DMU vs. Peg. That one could be 3-1, 1-3 or possibly even another score.

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coveside is not fit. They won their game in the BCs and they are extremely happy just to be in the 2nd round. It will not be close.

Still went one rd further than the best team in the VMSL:eek:

Missing a few guy's yesterday! Don't worry about us WAB, worry about next year!:eek::eek:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW!! I ve been in Mexico since thursday and heard the bad news that PCOV lost to Columbus.. C'est la vie!

After hearing that i said that SApperton will be the team to beat this year and if anyone wanted to get win the BC's they would have to go thru them... And now they got bounced out! WOW!!!!!!

ITs wide OPEN now !!

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck as the best team just got bounced out and now everyone should be dreweling cause anyone of those top 8 teams has a very good chance.

Come on Westvan, Westside or Columbus.. This will be the only time i ll be ever cheering these 3 teams on... lol..

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You taking the piss? Well done. TTP hasn't had an impact on the soccer scene whatsoever, ever.

But you said it yourself: "the info is being left with BCSA for whatever reason and it isn't getting updated until after the weekend. This is not acceptable and we are trying to resolve this before the next round"

Isn't that what I just fcuking said? Oh, wait, I see why you have your panties in a knot... when I said "getting the scores in", I meant into the system, not the people calling/emailing/faxing the actual scores.

I'm really, really sorry for the confusion. I can't stand it to see women cry.

Say hi to Mauricio.

I have an idea...BCSA will be looking for someone to step up as the Vice Chair-Seniors at the upcoming AGM in June. You seem to have all the answers to all of our plights so why don't you and your infinite wisdom step up and make a real contribution? You like to come on and moan how "this isn't done right, and that isn't good enough and so on and so on", so let's see you take a leadership role and take us where you think the game needs to go?

Say hi to WestCoast.
I'd even vote for you just to see this happen.
See you June 6th.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone keeps saying the best team got bounced...... #1 Valley Team just beat the #1 Vancouver and I think the #1 Island team is still alive. It seems that Sap is now the 3rd best #1 team in BC. :)

How about some credit for the teams that are still alive.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
DMU Masters vs WVFC Masters at Holly Park, Sunday at 6PM.

As an aside, on the Premier front, WVFC A host Surrey Utd A at Ambleside at 630 PM on Saturday.

:wa:

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone keeps saying the best team got bounced...... #1 Valley Team just beat the #1 Vancouver and I think the #1 Island team is still alive. It seems that Sap is now the 3rd best #1 team in BC. :)

How about some credit for the teams that are still alive.

Don't you know Balsa your representing the WAC. Stand up and represent,you guy's just knocked off USC.:rolleyes: Long live Boise State....:D :)pJust for you Wab):p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have an idea...BCSA will be looking for someone to step up as the Vice Chair-Seniors at the upcoming AGM in June. You seem to have all the answers to all of our plights so why don't you and your infinite wisdom step up and make a real contribution? You like to come on and moan how "this isn't done right, and that isn't good enough and so on and so on", so let's see you take a leadership role and take us where you think the game needs to go?

Say hi to WestCoast.
I'd even vote for you just to see this happen.
See you June 6th.

You work for BC Soccer, and you're on here trying to devend them on a minor issue where you guys are clearly not up to speed. Honestly man, you're coming accross as a snivelling child.

Besides, everyone knows that if you want up-to-date scores, you tune in to TTP. Embrace it.

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You work for BC Soccer, and you're on here trying to devend them on a minor issue where you guys are clearly not up to speed. Honestly man, you're coming accross as a snivelling child.

Besides, everyone knows that if you want up-to-date scores, you tune in to TTP. Embrace it.

I don't work for BC Soccer...

canucklehead

Mar 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
June 6th?

I'm doing my hair that night... fcuk!!!!

PS. WestCoast says you're a fag :eek:

That's the typical response that I expected from you. :rolleyes:
You are just another typical Muppet who goes into a forum, spouting his worthless .02 cents of shite and drivel and then does nothing about it...

You're corn-holing WestCoast and I'm the fag? Please...:rolleyes:
Give him a tight squeeze tonight.

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't you know Balsa your representing the WAC

LOL....good stuff.

I can't claim affiliation to any league as I am a free agent due to being over commited to my past team. :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
<offtopic>
Hey, what can I say? It's a recession and my .02 cents just isn't worth what it once was.

:D

Clearly, you're not following along very well so I'll try and get this thread back on topic (sorry everyone) - if you want to continue on Canucklehead, start a new thread in the general topics area.

</offtopic>

Since the WCOver30's became the VMSL Masters Division, I don't think the VMSL has won the provincials?

The scary thing about DMU I think is that they are only going to get stronger in the next couple of years as their underage players become eligible to play provincials - I think that's the case with them anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0