Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Leaf's 06/07 - The Franchise's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How bout that Ryan Smyth eh Franchise? Imagine if the Leafs got him...they'd probably be in. Even though he didn't score he was blocking shots and made a few good back checks in the O.T.

Golf Leafs Golf

Skanky CDMTC Blonde

May 18, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
No the boys there smell kind of like I dont know but theu onmly have one eyebrow most of them anyway. One boy I met had a hairpiece too and a checkered sports coat.

BYE NOW!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You couldnt tell by Dubie....Dupawie....Dubiwiz....

the Goalies reaction?

I was asking right at the end of regulation..........I thought the one point, regardless of the shootout result would have been enough.....

It's all moot now..........GIRUY Leafs and their supporters.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 thus far for Islanders... on a side note I spotted Franchise climbing to the top of the arch on the Port Man Bridge??? Anyone know what's going on here?

That would be tough since I was watching the game in Toronto. It was a good game just to bad that they didn't play that hard all year. Oh well my prediction was almost right, I thought either Montreal or TO would get the last spot at the end of the year. Anyways I was so pissed off, I checked out of the Sherton Hotel in Toronto and booked a flight to Halifax last night at 11pm. I was hoping to stay in TO and party but it sure didn't turn out that way. The funniest was some old fukcer that laughed at me for wearing a Toronto long sleeve shirt yet strange enough he was wearing a Montreal jacket:rolleyes: I was going to say something but the guy was almost dead so I didn't say a word.

Till next year

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh well my prediction was almost right, I thought either Montreal or TO would get the last spot at the end of the year.
Not to pile on, but how is the hell is that almost right? Were you predicting that they would ALMOST make it?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb:

It's like this: I bought a lottery ticket so I almost won the big 6/49 jackpot. Well, they both had numbers on them didn't they?:rolleyes:

Just another classic example of the fine blue-tinted logic produced by our resident sub-genius...

Please close this thread.

Trece

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all the match fixing allegations going on in other sports, someone should really open up an investigation against Bryan Mcabe.

Seriously.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I blame ONTARIO foor all the poverty in our city.

POLSKA: Hey MR. Panhandler/windowwasher, where ya from?:eek:

MR. Panhandler/windowwasher: Uhhhh Ontario..:(

POLSKA: Leafs SUCK ASS! get a job ya Wanker! :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
True that, It is a plague on our society in BC that we are the only 12 month fairweather province. The Transients come here, and everytime they are overdosing they drain our taxdollars!

Also worht noting all the retirees that head to BC from Elswhere, Canada that pay into their Provincial Healthcare coffers their whole life, come to BC to retire in Oliver, Penticton, Whistler, Sunshine Coast etc and then develop late life disease/disorders and we are left shouldering the load.

Ontario(And the rest of Canada) Sucks. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't argue with that Franny.
The 'Nucks on paper have one of the best looking D in the league, but then that is just paper and well...they have not played very well have they? And Salo is perpetually hurt.

6 games in mind you...

But the Leafs sucks worse, and what is with 'Leafs' anyways, shouldn't it be Leaves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0