Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1 MOTW

Round 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

robj

Lifetime Better Bastard
Nov 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
No it usually falls on a Fri-Sun. You will have to make it up on the weekend, not necessarily this weekend though.

Although............. anything is possible.

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drove to Langley and got a call on the cell saying the games been called due to field conditions???

We looked at the field and it looked great???

Was it the NFL games boys or what???

Maybe call alittle earlier next time that's all?

signed...pissed off GEU Tiger!:mad:

Soccer_player

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
is this 4 certain? can anyone verify? cause if this is true gonna have to take some time off work to make the game

The games will most likely get moved to the next cup weekend. at least this has happen it the past years. or it will be a weeks notice to make up the games during the week.

sh0rty_oo7

Nov 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
is this 4 certain? can anyone verify? cause if this is true gonna have to take some time off work to make the game

yeah I can verify.
Just leaving for the langley/westcoast game now, still on for 8pm at cloverdale athletic.

see all you railbirds there

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Breaking news for anyone who cares.......

Just got word from the game......WestCoast and Langley Wolves went to a shootout after a 2-2 draw and WestCoast prevails!

Supposedly a really hard fought game, but some really ugly goals...... Westcoast changed their goalie for the shootout (their striker) and he came up with a good save to keep them in it!

Good Job guys! Unlucky Wolves

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a very scambley game. Westcoast took the lead midway through the first on a coast to coast run by their centre back. Wolves tied it with 5 to go in the game, on a scramble in front of the net that barely crossed the line. Westcoast walked right back down the field and scored, and with about a minute left a shot that I thought was going to the moon got caught in the wind and dropped right behind the Westcoast keeper.

Wolves 5th shooter missed, with all Westcoast kick takers finding the back of the net.

Whistle Blower runs a tight ship, probably a good thing he was incharge or that could have gotten ugly.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Upset of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All you poll driven nay-sayers.Surrey Heat 2-0 victory over Port Moody Lions(don't play like their name,lol!)The opportunistic play of the Heat was enough to beat a team that was supposed to kick our @#$%# on the turf.Nice try experts.Don't under-estimate us div3 mid-pack teams.Same record as PM and played just that much better.Where was all their speed? Bring on the next round.Who will it be ?Somebody spin the bloody wheel!!!!!!!! We're on fire baby!!

Soccer_player

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would come watch but unfortunately (or fortunately) I will be in Vegas. Really wanted to get some redemption for my horrible play last week but it will have to wait. And tournament games don't really count for measuring how teams stack up, as I'm sure we'd have a hard time beating the Nomads 7-1 again. I still stand by my prediction that all 2B teams will win their first round matches.

I guess going 1 Win 2 losses in the first round for div 2B teams means you should bet all your money in vegas you can't lose.:bronco::wa:

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
As posted above a 3-2 win for Westcoast over the Wolves in the dreaded (by us) shootout.. Not a thing of beauty on our part. It was a scrambly game that could have easily gone south if the man in the middle wasn't a strong ref.Both teams had good chances that just missed.
Good Luck to Westcoast SC the rest of the way. One of their players told me it's the best game they have played in a while. Decent speed on both teams and lots of hard in tackling.Wolves and shootouts haven't mixed too well
lately.
Well back to Div 2B with a match vs POMO Lions next weekend.

Matthew

Jan 7, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea WESTCOAST HOMEBOYS 3-2 win, whats going on here? what happen to the to all the haters....thinking the wolves were going to whoop us? gg thanks for coming out. We owned the 1st half....just danced around the little ones...they came on strong in the 2nd half...lots of goals scored in the last 10 mins... Thanks for coming. WHOS NEXT?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
so.....what i see from the FVSL website is that all games that were cancelled will be made up on the next cup weekend, which would be Feb. 1, 2, and 3. That means teams could have games on fri and sat, fri and sun, or sat and sun. Could be a fun weekend if a team wins both games!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yea WESTCOAST HOMEBOYS 3-2 win, whats going on here? what happen to the to all the haters....thinking the wolves were going to whoop us? gg thanks for coming out. We owned the 1st half....just danced around the little ones...they came on strong in the 2nd half...lots of goals scored in the last 10 mins... Thanks for coming. WHOS NEXT?

Wow buddy, congrats on the win, but from the sounds of things, neither team played that great and it could have gone either way, so I wouldn't be gloating too much.... Glad to hear that you guys won, but it was in a shootout that could have gone either way, so take the win in stride, accept that it was a tight one and look forward to 2 weeks from now

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast put up now all of Div.2b can finally shut up. Shootouts,yes. But the Wolves know they were lucky to get there. Two very lucky goals by the Wolves, and two great goals by us. Whalley waht was the score in your game 1-0 against a Div.3 team good job. I am sorry everyone can't talk shite anymore since we won. I hope we have the Strikers next round to shut them up too. Richy9 5-0???? weren't you the one who missed on the PK?? ouch it must hurt going home and knowing you cost your team the game. Great game from the Wolves but you need to tell your players to shut it. Thanks to the beleivers and F*CK the haters.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast put up now all of Div.2b can finally shut up. Shootouts,yes. But the Wolves know they were lucky to get there. Two very lucky goals by the Wolves, and two great goals by us. Whalley waht was the score in your game 1-0 against a Div.3 team good job. I am sorry everyone can't talk shite anymore since we won. I hope we have the Strikers next round to shut them up too. Richy9 5-0???? weren't you the one who missed on the PK?? ouch it must hurt going home and knowing you cost your team the game. Great game from the Wolves but you need to tell your players to shut it. Thanks to the beleivers and F*CK the haters.

pure class...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0