Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Knights Cup Round 1 MOTW

Round 1 MOTW

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCNC beat us last year 4-2 ( we played with ten after our centre-mid got a red in the first 15 min.) and Westcoast beat us 3-0 in the second round of Cup play. Assuming that both teams are the same(with a few minor changes) I like Westcoast better, I thought they moved the ball a little bit quicker than PCNC, but there's no doubts in my mind that Ajax would beat both of them this year, hopefully we'll meet the winner in the next round to prove it (if we win our game!!!)

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCNC beat us last year 4-2 ( we played with ten after our centre-mid got a red in the first 15 min.) and Westcoast beat us 3-0 in the second round of Cup play. Assuming that both teams are the same(with a few minor changes) I like Westcoast better, I thought they moved the ball a little bit quicker than PCNC, but there's no doubts in my mind that Ajax would beat both of them this year, hopefully we'll meet the winner in the next round to prove it (if we win our game!!!)

Didn't everyone beat you last year?:D;)

PK Howler

Sep 9, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would have to say the match of the week is WestCoast vs. Wolves. Not because I am WestCoast but its two teams at the top of there leagues. Also it may put a little insight into the strength of the divisions. We are physical but we do have speed and a lot of it. Our center-d and sweep are the two skinniest mother fu*kers who can run all day long that you'll ever meet. Remember it's okay to watch as I see Strikers play before us on the upper field. If you need someone to heckle I'm the big fat guy wearing #13.

We love pressure.
It will be a close game that is decided by one goal. Hopefully the weather holds out and we can play a decent game without wind,rain and snow. It won't decide if one division is better than the other it will decide which team was better on the day. Wolves can play any style that happens in the game.Looking forward to the test.:cool:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be a close game that is decided by one goal. Hopefully the weather holds out and we can play a decent game without wind,rain and snow. It won't decide if one division is better than the other it will decide which team was better on the day. Wolves can play any style that happens in the game.Looking forward to the test.:cool:

You must be the coach ;)

the-impersonator

Sep 14, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kjohnsob....quick note what is 'slidetakling'?

With all his slidetakling he should be able to keep the snow cleared himself tonight. Kind of a slushy mix here in South surrey.....not really sticking yet.

As long as there are games on the field all day it should keep the snow of it.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
With all his slidetakling he should be able to keep the snow cleared himself tonight. Kind of a slushy mix here in South surrey.....not really sticking yet.

As long as there are games on the field all day it should keep the snow of it.

bring ur shovel anyway...

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
With round 2 scheduled for two weeks time, will we cancel next weeks scheduled games to get the Cup games in, or will the league schedule mid-week games for these missed Cup games? I know that we do not have times available for mid-week make-up games. Sure hope it rains overnight!!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
And I don't think Bradner wants to drive out to Whalley on a weeknight to play us, or would they give us a Friday/Sunday scenario? It'd be nice as I'm heading to Vegas tomorrow so I'd actually get to play if it was canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0